Is he still married
second base

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2012
Nope
yep

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2012
his wife has a sugardaddy now, pay to play! an ugly one at that. guess money makes you sexy, lol
Big ears

Ashland, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2012
She could not have Doug Applegate. So she got some one with more MONEY Alot MORE. LOO
Alright

New York, NY

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Wait Cheryl did have Doug a couple of times. Brian has a lady in Middletown. They both need to move on they have been cheating for years on each other. Just a thought.
easy

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2012
well doug got what he wanted from her, then kicked her to the curb. i saw her money man at franks, one weird guy. it would take more money then hes got for me to sleep with him. but if she needs money then she found it. but she will cheat on him too in time. she must be desprate to sleep with this guy,eww.
Heardthruthegrap evine

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jun 14, 2012
I heard her and Doug Applegate were still getting it on
toot

Ashland, KY

#8 Jun 14, 2012
nope
Goodfella

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2012
easy wrote:
well doug got what he wanted from her, then kicked her to the curb. i saw her money man at franks, one weird guy. it would take more money then hes got for me to sleep with him. but if she needs money then she found it. but she will cheat on him too in time. she must be desprate to sleep with this guy,eww.
He's not a weird guy, he is one of the coolest guy's you will ever meet in your life! As for you, what did he do, snub you and your a tad jealous?!! Like your a beauty queen that frequents Franks or something? LOL!! As for what goes on between them, would'nt that be kinda like their business? If he has money then isnt it also kinda up to him on what he does with it? You may want to get your own life in order before you judge others? Sounds like you know a lil too much about other peoples business.
the hard way

United States

#10 Jun 15, 2012
well he will learn about her the hard way.
BEEN THERE

Wilmington, NC

#11 Jun 15, 2012
OH YES, BRIAN DID... JUST HOPE HE DON'T PUT HER IN CHARGE OF HIS BILLS BEACAUSE HE WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING HE HAS WORKED FOR JUST LIKE BRIAN DID!!! CAN WE GET A SHOUT OUT FOR FORECLOSURE???????
the hard way

United States

#12 Jun 15, 2012
and goodfella, i dont look at a guy who sets at a bar and tells people how much money he has in hopes of getting a woman to go home with him for the night a cool guy. but hey his game worked it got her to go home with him. so good for him. and im sure she will never lie or cheat on him, lol.i bet she has him paying bills and giving her money by now. also, he has hit on me, and hell no i didnt want to play with his ugly ass. im not a pay to play girl.
BillIson

Logan, OH

#13 Jun 21, 2012
They were in there tonight kissing and hugging.
I wanna suck Cheryl's man but my peenie is too small.
Back to my bulldozers
WTF

Ashland, KY

#14 Jun 22, 2012
From what I hear since Brian left her ass, alot of people are getting real tired of her lies(even her own family)!! When you take a mans money the least you can do is make his house payment, and truck payment...
easy

United States

#16 Jul 4, 2012
well shes putting out for money for sure. know what that makes her.
easy

United States

#17 Jul 4, 2012
WTF wrote:
From what I hear since Brian left her ass, alot of people are getting real tired of her lies(even her own family)!! When you take a mans money the least you can do is make his house payment, and truck payment...
you made know sence??? what are you talking about?
easy

United States

#18 Jul 4, 2012
BillIson wrote:
They were in there tonight kissing and hugging.
I wanna suck Cheryl's man but my peenie is too small.
Back to my bulldozers
you made know sence, what are you talking about???
easy

United States

#19 Jul 4, 2012
WTF wrote:
didnt mean to comment on this one. lol
Really

United States

#20 Jul 4, 2012
easy wrote:
well shes putting out for money for sure. know what that makes her.
Wow!!! Why are you trying to make up lies? And just exactly how do you know this? Or did the power just come back on in your single wide you pathetic piece of trash!!! Question is what does this make you? You get up at 6 a.m. On a holiday to post this? LOL, you are truly a joke!!! I feel sorry for you.
good

United States

#21 Jul 6, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Wow!!! Why are you trying to make up lies? And just exactly how do you know this? Or did the power just come back on in your single wide you pathetic piece of trash!!! Question is what does this make you? You get up at 6 a.m. On a holiday to post this? LOL, you are truly a joke!!! I feel sorry for you.
some of us work, thats why we get up so early, we dont spend our money on drugs and lose our house. i think everyone knows if her new man made $30,000 a year she would not be with him. but she the one that has to lay there as his ugly, bald, rolls of fat, man lays on top of her, good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bikers jumping people 1 hr Pale horse rider 1
Beautiful blonde with Jackie on the corner by b... 2 hr Locked up 8
Trigger happy Bollinger 4 hr cheshire 11
Young women of Burg that Bang old guys 4 hr Really dipchit 5
News STAR program offers look at hard lessons (Feb '11) 11 hr concerned mother 21
rideouts PURE TRASH Sun Be nice 4
Haverhill Chemicals (Jun '12) Mar 28 Really 43
More from around the web

Franklin Furnace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]