Any One Know Where Curtis Bailey

Posted in the Franklin Furnace Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
GOERGE BILLY BOB

Ashland, KY

#1 May 26, 2010
Does anyone know where Curtis Bailey? He's lost and I can't find him anywhere.
ashley

Ashland, KY

#2 May 26, 2010
what i hurd was that he treats his women like shit. He dont love anyone and he is not worth anything. Wish i knew where he was...i'd shot him. n walk away with s smile on my face.
Hmm good question

Ashland, KY

#3 May 26, 2010
He acts like he such a big manly man and A man of God! But would a man of God run off on his Wife and be taking it in the ass? Im sure he is, He loves taking it in the pooper! He also likes young girls, so parents lock up your college aged children. Ive heard his wife is a good women and he drove her insane and starved her to death! Any women or man he is with now is a dumbass, Youll get whats coming to you with a man like this!!!
sarah vally

Ashland, KY

#4 May 26, 2010
wow really, dats fuckd up. i no 4 a fact that he is scum n dat he aint worth being with. He does lyk it in a pooper. men beware of him he's got something. i promise. women dont fall for his charm cuz i promise u he will takke u 4 all u got. dont trust him.
wow

Ashland, KY

#5 May 26, 2010
Curtis Bailey of Big pete rd in Franklin Furnace? Isnt this like his 5th Wife? He is known for this. We didnt know he liked it in the ass? But Not suprising, He has always given me the creeps. He marrys them and when they get old, He leaves them for another women. Ive met his wife and she is a good person as far as Ive seen, A good family too.
pam

Demotte, IN

#6 May 26, 2010
Curt Jr? The one with the twins?Those little boys are so cute and I feel bad for them if all this is true.
wow

Ashland, KY

#7 May 26, 2010
Nope No twins, His kids are grown now. He is an older man, retired.
no pam

Ashland, KY

#8 May 26, 2010
no not that curt. this curt lives on big pete road in franklin furnace. he's married to kathy bailey
Iloveyou

Flatwoods, KY

#9 May 26, 2010
Hes dead I thought.
Pamela

Huntington, WV

#10 Jun 1, 2010
Hey, its amazing how much of the truth comes out on the internet. Pretty much everything ive read on here it true. Curt is far from a man of god, he is far more hippocritical than any other "christian" person i have ever met. His own church threw his ass out for preaching LIES. Every word out of his mouth is a lie. For a man to stand before god and make vows to woman after woman knowing every word was a joke and a lie is pathetic. And to change who you are to fit in w/ a biker clan just to be excepted by people just as shady and cheating as you are is by far the most pathetic move you have made. Your too old to try and be cool so go ahead and buy a harley, smoke some cigs and carry a gun like a big man...LOL someday you may grow up and become a real man, someone your beautiful father can be proud of when he looks down on you. I DOUBT IT but maybe someday you will lead a life worthy of carring his name. Your parents should of named you Damon for the evil shell of a man you have become. If ever there was a life long ad to support abortion and careful birth control it is you Mr Curtis O Bailey JR. Enjoy your new female "friend" and i call down all the power of the universe that she do to you as you have done to 4 wifes now and ends your life in a way you have truely earned and deserve.
Tall Boy

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2010
I know where he is, he is in Garrison Ky.
People get the fact straight and make sure you know which brother your talking about, the twins belong to his brother, thats how rumors get started, and the one thought he was dead? Well again you dont know who you are talking about to be able to comment. He is Curtis Jr, Not Curtis Sr. And he dont have twins.
BIG PETE

Racine, OH

#12 Jun 1, 2010
I saw him last week in his front yard.
Dasiey

Racine, OH

#14 Jun 3, 2010
Curtis has some friends that r gay.THAT'S COOL IF THAT'S WHAT YR IN TO BUT TO HIDE FROM WHO you really are is sad.he has wanted men in ever relationship hes had with his wives.he is gay and everyone should know this...especially women, he does not like the vagina, it's all a front. Curtis Baily Jr. is a queer. But he should tell the truth if you ask him.
And to starve nearly to death, a woman, his wife, no less, for nearly a year!! She has medical proof of this and that's really sad.
Tall Boy

Ashland, KY

#15 Jun 5, 2010
Unless she was crippled or a invalid then she could have left him to fend for herself.
I dont think he handcuffed her to the bed.

And so what if he likes to puff peter?
You puffed peter i puffed peter, we all puffed peter at one time or another.

He dont owe you nothing to tell you he likes peter.
I mean i eat virgina all the time but i dont owe you no explanation
mr bigglesworth

Ashland, KY

#16 Jun 6, 2010
Here's a thought.....you all (his wife's family) want to bad mouth him now that he's not supporting your dumb butts, but want to live free off of him while he was at home. You bunch of uneducated, lazy, pot smoking morons need to get jobs and find your own way. She's not been starved in no way, and I'm pretty sure she's an adult; if he's not buying food, her kids get enough food stamps for six families to eat off of, so they can buy her food, instead of selling them for pot. None of his friends are going to bad mouth Curt. Make up some new names and post some more crap...you really think it's a good idea to go ticking the Bailey's off? Your in HIS house, using HIS stuff. You want to ride on the back of HIS bike if he's with you and bad mouth him because he's moved on...you're useless. Go get a job and make your own way. You can make up all kinds of "medical" crap...so could I, so I wouldn't have to work another day in my life....so I could sleep till noon...so I could say weed is for medicinal purposes. And if Curt is a homo....why did you sleep with him every night??? You guys kill me, lol. No one wants to talk crap until he's not around. And as far as his father, I'm sure none of you know the first thing you're talking about. You don't speak about someones deceased parents. If you think you're only hurting Curt, you'll do more damage to the family members you're not trying to hurt and that, my friend, will open up a whole new can of worms. Morons.
dumb

Lebanon, KY

#17 Jun 9, 2010
he passed away like almost a year ago
dumb

Lebanon, KY

#18 Jun 9, 2010
no pam wrote:
no not that curt. this curt lives on big pete road in franklin furnace. he's married to kathy bailey
ur retarted thats his neice! kathy bailey was arnold bailey's daughter and curtis bailey is arnolds bailey's brother! stupid!
mr bigglesworth

Marion, OH

#19 Jun 10, 2010
Curtis BAiley Jr...ppl..and his wife is Kathy. Where do you ppl get your info? Curtis Bailey, Sr. passed away about 2 yrs. ago.
dumb

Lebanon, KY

#20 Jun 10, 2010
ohhhhh so is it kathy bailey like randy bailey's sister? if you she's married to a russell!
mr bigglesworth

Philippi, WV

#21 Jun 11, 2010
uh........no. She's only Kathy Bailey because she is married to Curt Bailey, Jr. Don't know what her maiden name was and she's from NH somewhere from what she says. She was not raised around here and is related to no one other then Curt Jr. and her own broad that she brought with her. Curt doesn't have a brother named randy or arnold. He has several brothers though, I think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candida white 1 hr Jealous2much 11
Has world thrift closed down 2 hr sister of ex 255
Jason Giles 6 hr Nosy 1
IRONTON head coach to resign in shame.... 10 hr Timmy 26
what does ashlee colvin drive? 14 hr Kaz 2
Rock Hill OVC Champions 2016 15 hr Rowe 21
2016 president who you voting for 16 hr just stfu 181

Franklin Furnace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance