jason jones for real
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
karama

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2011
HEAR JASON GOING TO BE A DAD!! his pour wife deserves better than him .hope nothing ever takes him away from his child,like he took to guys away from there children,and he has to live with that every day . because he"such a whimp" , any man can father a child but it takes more of a man to be a dad . and the dads that are"nt with there children, are more of a dad than jason will ever be !!!! karma will get you one of these days!!!!
KARMA finder

United States

#2 Jan 22, 2011
I thank god that my husband is a wonderful dad. We had our ups and downs, but when its time to step up- he is there with me every night and is not easily tempted by home wreckin sluts. What did Jason do, get another chik pregnant? You suck Jason! You are supposed to be a man and not a boy in high school. What did someone show you some positive attention? I hope your wife drains every dime you have so the preg slut cant get it all
really

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2011
Why do u all care what is going on in his life?!!!! I mean really!!!!! Dont u all have ur own worries instead of someone elses!!!! Come on worry about urself and not others!!!!
sick

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2011
so true... but hey- I didnt start this forum. If what they say is true, he needs smacked
United States

#5 Jan 23, 2011
see you all don"t really get it he should be in "prison" but because he"s a snitch . he"s not in prison . he put two guys in prison away from there kids,and he walks around free !he may be free but i bet his mind is playing a guilty trip on him . and it should ,i hope he thinks about it every day ,he lives,i think they call men like him amouse ,pu$$$/ little jason ,ever doggg has there day
ask jason

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2011
ASK JASON HOW TO AVOID JAIL ! HEDOES DRUGS ^ STEALS ,OH THATS RIGHT HE PUTS THE BLAME ON OTHER PEOPLE! HUH JASON ! THEY HAVE NAMES FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU !!!!!!!!!!
thad

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2011
well if the 2 men were guilty i guess they deserve to be in prison!!!! As for jason if he was with them when the crime was committed and was part of it he should be there to!!!!!
ask jason

Mitchell, IN

#8 Jan 27, 2011
thats right he was with them . because he"s a little chick $h!!, he walk , he act so bad but when thing get tuff , he crys like a baby. that so s
shameful ,and walks around like he does nothing ,
he is so worthless
Haverhillasylum

Milford, MA

#9 Jan 30, 2011
SNITCHES LIE IN DITCHES. JASON I WILL SMAK YOU - but really ias this hurting him? does he even own a computer? MY GOD he dont even have a friend to tell him this crap is posted about him.
R I P

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2011
jason won"t smack anyone he"s to much of a chick &hit . he know s to many peopl that have computers , i"m sure he will hear ,about it. i just want every body in the furnace knows what kind of a dog he is ,as far as friends he has $hit on all of them or screwed them out of money.
fucktard

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2011
karma wrote:
see you all don"t really get it he should be in "prison" but because he"s a snitch . he"s not in prison . he put two guys in prison away from there kids,and he walks around free !he may be free but i bet his mind is playing a guilty trip on him . and it should ,i hope he thinks about it every day ,he lives,i think they call men like him amouse ,pu$$$/ little jason ,ever doggg has there day
come on now. jason didn't put them in prison, they put thier own selves in prison. It doesn't matter if jason testified against them or not, they went into that store and robbed it. dumbass. i think they all should of went to prison but either way they did it to themselves. if jason had of went to prison who would u be blaming??? the innocent cashier in the store for being at work that day??? u crack me up
MUD CAT

Huntington, WV

#12 Feb 7, 2011
quit using bad language. there are other words to use in the english language besides that.
R I P

Bedford, IN

#13 Feb 7, 2011
fucktard wrote:
<quoted text>come on now. jason didn't put them in prison, they put thier own selves in prison. It doesn't matter if jason testified against them or not, they went into that store and robbed it. dumbass. i think they all should of went to prison but either way they did it to themselves. if jason had of went to prison who would u be blaming??? the innocent cashier in the store for being at work that day??? u crack me up
heh you big mouth ,you sure seam to know a lot about it ! was you the working in the store ,that was work with jason to get the deal set up ????? idon"t know who are but you better watch who you are making smart remarks about ,it has a way of bitting people in the but .sounds like you have"nt got all that coming to you .hope u don"t sell jason any drugs " he may be wired"
haverhill

Marion, OH

#15 Feb 9, 2011
man you told em
WTF

Ashland, KY

#16 Feb 19, 2011
For you people that obviously don't know anything that's going on, let me set the record straight. Jason did not get some random "home-wrecking slut" pregnant. He was in rehab for nearly a year and turned his life around. He came home and he and HIS WIFE conceived a baby. Our family coudln't be happier about it.
And to you other pathetic people... My brother did his time for his crime so leave it alone. The other 2 guys got what they deserved. If you recall, Jason was the driver. Yeah, it's still a crime, but you're obviously not gonna get the same sentence as 2 guys that were doing roundhouse kicks to a guys face and stealing all the money in the store when you're just the guy driving away. Figure it out. There's no one to blame but themselves. Why are you so concerned with my brother anyway? What's it to you? Yeah he's messed up in his life but he's doing everything he can to turn it around and make it better. When the other 2 guys get out of prison they will have their chance to do the same. I pray that they do. But it's very childish for you to post awful things about a man you obviously only know negative things about.. He's a good person who made mistakes and how is he ever supposed to move on when he is constantly reminded of his past? And to those of you telling blatant lies about him? Well you can all just go straight to hell :)
You think you know

Ashland, KY

#17 Feb 19, 2011
Let me enlighten you on something, Jason is the one who set the whole thing up at the store, He only tells what he wants told. Yea the other two boys are doing their time and so should Jason. You think it wasn't his idea? Well sorry to tell you it was. He's the biggest pussy I ever seen in my life, he would hide behind his wife when he would leave his house because he was afraid of who was going to kick his ass. Big man now ain't you Jason. Tell your family how you and the guy set it up at the store, yea he was in the court house and told someone he wasn't going to point the two other guys out because he knew what he and Jason done. Ask him about that why don't you..He should be doing as much time as the other two guys are doing.
Not the poilnt

Ashland, KY

#18 Feb 20, 2011
I never said he didn't set the whole thing up. I had no idea who said it up, that topic has never been brought up, at least not in my presence. But that's not the point.. The point is he did the time he was sentenced and he can't do any more than that. The whole thing is over. So what I'm trying to say is, why, 2 years after the crime, do people need to start a forum on topix sayin he should get his kid taken away? How is he ever supposed to move on from this? Yeah he made his mistakes and he's payin for them still to this day, and I'm sure he does feel guilty about the 2 guys that are in prison, but he can't change anything now. And I guarantee the other guys would have probably done the same thing to my brother if they had been in his position. That's just how it works. You cooperate so you get as little time as possible. But making mistakes or doing people wrong don't make you worthless for the rest of your life. You can change who you are and learn and make yourself better... but he can't do that with people constantly in his ear about what a piece of shit he is. This is probably my last post. I don't want to point fingers or bash anyone or be rude. I just want this talk about my brother to stop. Even if he never in a million years sees it or hears about it, at the very least it's very hurtful to me.
liar liar

Flatwoods, KY

#19 Feb 20, 2011
WTF wrote:
For you people that obviously don't know anything that's going on, let me set the record straight. Jason did not get some random "home-wrecking slut" pregnant. He was in rehab for nearly a year and turned his life around. He came home and he and HIS WIFE conceived a baby. Our family coudln't be happier about it.
And to you other pathetic people... My brother did his time for his crime so leave it alone. The other 2 guys got what they deserved. If you recall, Jason was the driver. Yeah, it's still a crime, but you're obviously not gonna get the same sentence as 2 guys that were doing roundhouse kicks to a guys face and stealing all the money in the store when you're just the guy driving away. Figure it out. There's no one to blame but themselves. Why are you so concerned with my brother anyway? What's it to you? Yeah he's messed up in his life but he's doing everything he can to turn it around and make it better. When the other 2 guys get out of prison they will have their chance to do the same. I pray that they do. But it's very childish for you to post awful things about a man you obviously only know negative things about.. He's a good person who made mistakes and how is he ever supposed to move on when he is constantly reminded of his past? And to those of you telling blatant lies about him? Well you can all just go straight to hell :)
HE GOT KICKED OUTTA REHAB U LIAR. HE DIDNT TURN SHIT AROUND. LIAR LIAR LIAR LMAO.
Truthful

Ashland, KY

#20 Feb 20, 2011
liar liar wrote:
<quoted text>HE GOT KICKED OUTTA REHAB U LIAR. HE DIDNT TURN SHIT AROUND. LIAR LIAR LIAR LMAO.
Excuse me, I am his sister and I know for a fact he was never kicked out of rehab. Read my posts, I haven't once denied anything he's done, so why now would I pick one random thing to lie about? Seriously, you don't have your facts straight.
R I P

United States

#21 Feb 24, 2011
Listen, It is not like that was Jasons first rodeo, he did shit in high school & hes not all BRAND NEW just becasue he went to re-hab. I know for a fact he does Shit still behind all of yalls back. and just so you know he should have gotten as much time look up the laws honey, accomplice and complicity carries the same exact time, so your sadly mistaken if you think that he got re-hab because he was the driver of a Robbery, he spent the $ didnt he???...he got rehab because he told and No, the other 2 guys would not have told on him becasue thats not in their blood,Thats why noone got in trouble until Jason got picked up. He could not FACE the consequences so he ratted!!!!! & dont you think for 1 second Greenup county is not watching him, they know who was the master mind behind it...They know Jason done them both!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a building for rent 57 min Johnny 3
any guys want to party..read this now! 4 hr That Guy 2
Does anyone know Michael Walters from Ironton? (Jan '13) 5 hr lkm 9
norris girl on heroin in pt cruiser 9 hr inthehood 12
Obama voters 9 hr Truby Vanagas 32
Kristen Corbin 10 hr Haha 5
Meth lab 15 hr Interested 1

Franklin Furnace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance