John Clifton, 43

There are 6 comments on the Portsmouth Daily Times story from Nov 12, 2012, titled John Clifton, 43. In it, Portsmouth Daily Times reports that:

John Allen Clifton, 43, of Franklin Furnace, died Saturday, Nov. 10, 2012, at Southern Ohio Hospice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portsmouth Daily Times.

Greg

Hamilton, Canada

#1 Nov 21, 2012
I am not from this area or even the United States, but I read just a bit of the Obit. I saw the mans age and the word Hospice, and I thought to myself "That's sad". So if anyone who knew John reads this, and I know it probably won't mean anything to you, there is a complete stranger in Canada. A man who never even heard of John before that read this and felt sad about it. Enough that I had to write something here.
who

Marion, OH

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Is this the guy they called "titty"
Nicole Danyelle

Ardsley, NY

#3 Nov 22, 2012
No. Allen was not the one they call titty. They called him big al. & Greg, Allen was my dad. It was really nice of you to post. He was a good, sweet, kind hearted man. He had many friends. He was just a troubled man.
melissa

Galion, OH

#4 Nov 24, 2012
he was great i loved him he use to tell me about the day they brought me home from the hospital in smile every time
bulldog 88

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2012
What happened to big al? I've been away from the furnace for a while.
Leigh Ann

Ashland, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Big Al was married to Debbie bays. I heard she died too. What happened to her and when did she die?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tod Holston is guilty. 5 min WhoKnows 5
Murder out 93 59 min Purple Paisley 335
Rayetta fetter (Mar '17) 7 hr Crazybeach 12
What happened 7 hr Redman fan 11
can u buy someone's property if they havent pai... (Jun '10) 12 hr little secret 81
biggest cheats n ironton 12 hr booooooo 2
Shawn McClaskey 12 hr booooooo 4

Franklin Furnace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Furnace Mortgages