TEA CUP

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Whats going on there heard there was alot of firings ?
wait

Alexandria, VA

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Fringes?
Friend

Ironton, OH

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Cut backs just like everywhere .
Boxer

Russell, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Some Davis woman stealing was the rumor. Not sure of the name though ....I haven't heart of layoffs there ....
Omg

Ironton, OH

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Lisa has a new job already , maybe she left to go to the new job !
whatever

Murrysville, PA

#7 Mar 7, 2013
The Davis girl did get a different job with a doctor in Ashland, a much better paying job than Big Sandy. The stealing was a rumor made up by stupid jealous people and idiots at Big Sandy.
watchin

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Mar 9, 2013
With the felons and theives working there now, watch out
both store and warehouse
Too whatever

Russell, KY

#9 Mar 10, 2013
whatever wrote:
The Davis girl did get a different job with a doctor in Ashland, a much better paying job than Big Sandy. The stealing was a rumor made up by stupid jealous people and idiots at Big Sandy.
last time I checked receptionist don't make very good money !!!!! Just sayn !!!!!!!!!!i feel sorry for her though ... She will never have that good of job again :( oh well
whatever

Vandergrift, PA

#10 Mar 11, 2013
Last time I checked she is actually the office manager so I don't think money is an issue for her now. Big Sandy is not such a great paying place from what I hear. Most of the people that work there are cant find good jobs anywhere else. Don't feel sorry for her...she was way too smart for that place.
kitkat

Vandergrift, PA

#11 Mar 11, 2013
Big Sandy is nothin but a bunch of thieves, liars and cheaters. That place sucks. Used to be a good place with good people. Not now-just junk.
Too whatever

Alexandria, VA

#12 Mar 12, 2013
Lol!!! Office mgr my ass !!!! Office slut maybe !! She was the biggest thief there at big sandy...she would have never left if it wasn't 4 being fired ....sti ll feel sorry 4 here ...
Too whatever

Alexandria, VA

#13 Mar 12, 2013
Plus I could have had her , but chose not too !!! She is a nasty
whatever

Vandergrift, PA

#14 Mar 12, 2013
Biggest slut at Big Sandy??? You have your people mixed up!!! The biggest slut is still there!! Everyone knows that!! Everyone at Big Sandy steals that's been that way for years. She is better off so think what u want!! Whatever!!!!
Clay mom

Alexandria, VA

#15 Mar 13, 2013
She is gonna Try to defend yourself !!!!!!! Not fooling anyone !shes been that way since school .
big mistake!

Ashland, KY

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Will never buy there again. Had a repair person come out to the house for the 3rd time and he had the nerve to tell me that maybe my husband needed to sit in a new spot on the sofa! Maybe they need to quit sailing junk!
moomoo

United States

#17 Mar 31, 2013
[QUOTE who="big mistake! "]Will never buy there again. Had a repair person come out to the house for the 3rd time and he had the nerve to tell me that maybe my husband needed to sit in a new spot on the sofa! Maybe they need to quit sailing junk![/QUOTE]
Sailing???
lol To Funny

Ashland, KY

#18 May 4, 2013
whatever wrote:
Doc better watch out if Lisa is around money gonna take that doctor for everything they got
lol To Funny

Ashland, KY

#19 May 4, 2013
whatever wrote:
Biggest slut at Big Sandy??? You have your people mixed up!!! The biggest slut is still there!! Everyone knows that!! Everyone at Big Sandy steals that's been that way for years. She is better off so think what u want!! Whatever!!!!
lol dont think so....she still seeing that married man??
Texas

Catlettsburg, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2013
whatever wrote:
Last time I checked she is actually the office manager so I don't think money is an issue for her now. Big Sandy is not such a great paying place from what I hear. Most of the people that work there are cant find good jobs anywhere else. Don't feel sorry for her...she was way too smart for that place.
lol didn't last long there, I seen her working at Texas Roadhouse a few weeks back...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zane + Gayle 2 min Angie Baker 9
Heather M 56 min herefishyfishy 23
Have U forgotten 2 hr Carl_Sagan 6
Shane Davis D&D construction 2 hr outsidelookingin 8
Amie Cantrell Hookin in Ptown???? 8 hr Concerned 4
green elementary principal 15 hr hi peeps 21
green board Sun Hack 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Furnace Mortgages