Mary mullens Ruggles town trap

Mary mullens Ruggles town trap

Posted in the Franklin Furnace Forum

really

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 20, 2011
what do u know about this dirty slut marry ruggles(mullens)
really

Richmond, KY

#2 Apr 20, 2011
she is the biggest tramp i ever meet ....
know first hand

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 20, 2011
the dirty tramp sleept with my man she is married has two babys hell she dont even know who her kids are by she opens her legs for anyone girls beware shes a tramp she will sleep with ur man just like she has mine...and all the guys at her work ....i went to her job and she ran like a little bitch....
Thank Her

Ashland, KY

#4 Apr 26, 2011
Don't the guy have to want it? It takes 2 why do females always get mad at the other woman? If I were in your shoes I would have to shake her hand an thank her. If his head is so easily turned do you really want him around? Kick his butt out and make a trip to the lawyer!
lmao

Marion, OH

#5 Jun 25, 2011
know first hand wrote:
the dirty tramp sleept with my man she is married has two babys hell she dont even know who her kids are by she opens her legs for anyone girls beware shes a tramp she will sleep with ur man just like she has mine...and all the guys at her work ....i went to her job and she ran like a little bitch....
thats funny you calling her a tramp!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fee corp industrial drug dealers (Jun '10) 39 min duh dumb 79
can u buy someone's property if they havent pai... (Jun '10) 4 hr mybestadvice 73
Phillip Snowden 6 hr pastor Phillips 3
Old KFC building 8 hr Yep 15
vera mcdowell (Mar '13) 10 hr Fatbob 6
thrift store (Jan '14) 12 hr Kentucky 157
Is dean at it again 16 hr Bertram Mimiason 7

Franklin Furnace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Furnace Mortgages