OH NO

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Well I hear Jeff Lutz is at it again. Tried to break into a house to get him and his friend some pills. I wish all you dope heads would all move to an island of your own, The furnace is all people talk about, there is so much dope going around this town it's unreal. There are people selling it you wouldn't think was doing it.
not afraid

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

OH NO wrote:
Well I hear Jeff Lutz is at it again. Tried to break into a house to get him and his friend some pills. I wish all you dope heads would all move to an island of your own, The furnace is all people talk about, there is so much dope going around this town it's unreal. There are people selling it you wouldn't think was doing it.
They will try to get in the wrong house one day. And when he and his friends are shot and killed the break ins may stop. To many people are sick n tired of worrying about their possessions that they have worked all their life to aquire just to have a piece of crap walk right in and take it. Not to mention the family's w children. Who as we all know parents will do anything to protect their children. So to the thieves your days are definitely numbered. So stop while you are ahead and still have your life!!!!!!!
looking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

OH NO wrote:
i hope he was arrested!!
Jeff Lutz

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

looking wrote:
<quoted text>i hope he was arrested!!
You were arrested
smile

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

smile mfer i got yours
Looking too

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

He wasn't arrested, I just heard about him and his little friend, It was a women and I'm watching my house too, you come looking around here I'll blow your ass off, better stay in your own neighborhood, we are all getting tired of having to stay up half the night watching our things, then get up early for work. Get a job dumb ass you and your oxy friends.
Wanna know

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Who was his woman friend?
Jeff Lutz

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Your mom
Wanna know

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

You need to keep your mom outta my yard so I can keep my yard outta your momma!!!
Looking too

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2011

Wanna know wrote:
Who was his woman friend?
Lisa someone
yesitwas

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

lisa meyers
Cant wait

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

Some people in our neighborhood is looking for these two to come back, they have a bullet for their asses, Everyone has been talking about it. We are all tired of sitting up watching our house's and family, come back this way Lisa and Jeff, you won't try again to get in the apartments again. Yes it was told that's where they were seen last week-end
Jeff Lutz

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

Which one is yours?
The man

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Judged:

Jeff Lutz wrote:
Which one is yours?
Just hurry up and Overdose. Your little girl is better off without you anyway. I hope you never get her or she may turn out like you....... a junkie loser.
so true

Lebanon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

The man wrote:
<quoted text>Just hurry up and Overdose. Your little girl is better off without you anyway. I hope you never get her or she may turn out like you....... a junkie loser.
for real lutz! if you love your daughter stay away from her so she has a chance for a good life!
Jeff Lutz

Astoria, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

What do you mean?
Get help

Rego Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Just look at what they are saying. It doesn't take much intelligence to understand that you are are no role model. Make a difference and change your ways if you don't want the same for your child.
The man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

You are a loser..... is that clear enough for you to understand. Your little girl would be better off if her mom said you moved away and wanted nothing to do with her.... get it dummy!!!!!
Jeff Lutz

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

And you think her mom is any better than me?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

wwho

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of65
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Franklin Furnace Forum right now

Search the Franklin Furnace Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
14-year-old charged in shooting dea... 3 hr JoeJoe 12
Lisa Litton? 4 hr lol 13
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) 10 hr Vote out every incumbent 169
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri ha ha 25,331
Tiffany C Fri Jack 13
Carol Sue Blanton Salyers (Aug '12) Fri big johnson 66
Haverhill Coke Plant ? Smoke Plant (Aug '10) Apr 17 Smoke 55
•••
•••
•••
•••

Franklin Furnace Jobs

•••
•••
•••