First Prev
of 4
Next Last
OH NO

Lebanon, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2011
Well I hear Jeff Lutz is at it again. Tried to break into a house to get him and his friend some pills. I wish all you dope heads would all move to an island of your own, The furnace is all people talk about, there is so much dope going around this town it's unreal. There are people selling it you wouldn't think was doing it.
not afraid

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 18, 2011
OH NO wrote:
Well I hear Jeff Lutz is at it again. Tried to break into a house to get him and his friend some pills. I wish all you dope heads would all move to an island of your own, The furnace is all people talk about, there is so much dope going around this town it's unreal. There are people selling it you wouldn't think was doing it.
They will try to get in the wrong house one day. And when he and his friends are shot and killed the break ins may stop. To many people are sick n tired of worrying about their possessions that they have worked all their life to aquire just to have a piece of crap walk right in and take it. Not to mention the family's w children. Who as we all know parents will do anything to protect their children. So to the thieves your days are definitely numbered. So stop while you are ahead and still have your life!!!!!!!
looking

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2011
OH NO wrote:
i hope he was arrested!!
Jeff Lutz

New York, NY

#4 Aug 18, 2011
looking wrote:
<quoted text>i hope he was arrested!!
You were arrested
smile

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2011
smile mfer i got yours
Looking too

Lebanon, KY

#6 Aug 18, 2011
He wasn't arrested, I just heard about him and his little friend, It was a women and I'm watching my house too, you come looking around here I'll blow your ass off, better stay in your own neighborhood, we are all getting tired of having to stay up half the night watching our things, then get up early for work. Get a job dumb ass you and your oxy friends.
Wanna know

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 Aug 18, 2011
Who was his woman friend?
Jeff Lutz

New York, NY

#8 Aug 18, 2011
Your mom
Wanna know

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 18, 2011
You need to keep your mom outta my yard so I can keep my yard outta your momma!!!
Looking too

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 19, 2011
Wanna know wrote:
Who was his woman friend?
Lisa someone
yesitwas

Lebanon, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2011
lisa meyers
Cant wait

Ashland, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2011
Some people in our neighborhood is looking for these two to come back, they have a bullet for their asses, Everyone has been talking about it. We are all tired of sitting up watching our house's and family, come back this way Lisa and Jeff, you won't try again to get in the apartments again. Yes it was told that's where they were seen last week-end
Jeff Lutz

Elizabeth, NJ

#13 Aug 22, 2011
Which one is yours?
The man

Columbus, OH

#14 Aug 22, 2011
Jeff Lutz wrote:
Which one is yours?
Just hurry up and Overdose. Your little girl is better off without you anyway. I hope you never get her or she may turn out like you....... a junkie loser.
so true

Lebanon, KY

#15 Aug 22, 2011
The man wrote:
<quoted text>Just hurry up and Overdose. Your little girl is better off without you anyway. I hope you never get her or she may turn out like you....... a junkie loser.
for real lutz! if you love your daughter stay away from her so she has a chance for a good life!
Jeff Lutz

Elizabeth, NJ

#16 Aug 22, 2011
What do you mean?
Get help

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2011
Just look at what they are saying. It doesn't take much intelligence to understand that you are are no role model. Make a difference and change your ways if you don't want the same for your child.
The man

United States

#18 Aug 23, 2011
You are a loser..... is that clear enough for you to understand. Your little girl would be better off if her mom said you moved away and wanted nothing to do with her.... get it dummy!!!!!
Jeff Lutz

United States

#19 Aug 23, 2011
And you think her mom is any better than me?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Aug 23, 2011
wwho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sicc hood prison gang (Oct '14) 3 min Dustin V 4
Can we please move passed religion? 4 min Simple 195
Hog Run Hollow 14 min tomcata1 4
billy corbin thief (May '17) 1 hr Benny 22
Anita Gaspers Bruce Mollett (Mar '17) 20 hr Tim 12
Bob McCollister County Commisioner Nov 19 Ironton Boy 1
Son of God Nov 19 Son of GOD 1

Franklin Furnace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance