Squirt

Wickliffe, OH

#1 Oct 16, 2012
Is there a way to regain trust after its been broken?
lonely

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2012
I think once trust is broken its very hard to ever trust that person again. I caught my husband sending private Facebook messages back and forth with another woman in our community. After reading the messages, my heart broke and I knew I could never feel the same about the man who I once loved and the father of my children. Some may think that's going to far. But trust is trust. I want a man who thinks about me. Not everyone else.
Marriedandhappy

Springfield, NJ

#3 Oct 18, 2012
lonely wrote:
I think once trust is broken its very hard to ever trust that person again. I caught my husband sending private Facebook messages back and forth with another woman in our community. After reading the messages, my heart broke and I knew I could never feel the same about the man who I once loved and the father of my children. Some may think that's going to far. But trust is trust. I want a man who thinks about me. Not everyone else.
Do you swallow? Theres your reason.
lonely

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Marriedandhappy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you swallow? Theres your reason.
What does swallowing have to do with trust?
Marriedandhappy

Springfield, NJ

#5 Oct 18, 2012
lonely wrote:
<quoted text>
What does swallowing have to do with trust?
Hmmmm. I see a problem. Think you can withhold what he wants and not have him look elsewhere? Erection has no conscience.
unhappy

Marion, OH

#6 Oct 18, 2012
You let trust build again, he will do it again. Im sorry but no mattr how sorry they are, they forget because of those stupid sluts out there who think a taken man is more of a prize. Im sorry this happened to you. Dont let him ruin you, get a new life without putting up with his crap
Marriedandhappy

Springfield, NJ

#7 Oct 20, 2012
I guess you don't. Try it. Several times a week. Your hubby won't stray!
kinky

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2012
I don't trust anyone. People only let you down.
weirdosin ff

Marion, OH

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Sometimes swallowing isnt the issue marriedandhappy. There are other things that make men and women cheat. I PROMISE.
tellme

Massillon, OH

#10 Oct 23, 2012
What makes people cheat?
Tellin ya

Marion, OH

#11 Oct 23, 2012
Well some example:
The relationship gets boring
Get too comfortable and or someone is takenfor granted
They fall out of love
Sex is boring
One of the people can have an addiction thing to sex
Kids can make one or other resentful sometimes (resentments can lead alot to it)
there are more
hurt

United States

#12 Oct 25, 2012
Sadly I was hurt by the man I love. I trust him 90% of the time , but I tend to be insecure now. The other 10% part of him that I don't trust, is killing our relationship.
Marriedandhappy

Springfield, NJ

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Not getting sex and the right kind and amount is a major cause of divorces. No such thing as "falling out of love". If you think so, you NEVER loved to start with. It was just infatuation.
wonder

Ashland, KY

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Marriedandhappy wrote:
Not getting sex and the right kind and amount is a major cause of divorces. No such thing as "falling out of love". If you think so, you NEVER loved to start with. It was just infatuation.
If your relation ship is based on sex the way your talking it's a pitiful relationship. It's an important part bug what's going to happen when your older and a younger woman walks by? What's going to happen if you get sick and not able to have sex? You sound pitiful.
bitchtastic

Simi Valley, CA

#15 Nov 13, 2012
Trust. U retards. Trust yourself! And keep your $tuff to yourself. Buy a vibrator girls.
Agree

Marion, OH

#16 Nov 13, 2012
Never fully trust what anyone says,I have learned over the years it only causes pain.Trust yourself only!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheryl Hammonds 13 hr Friend 2
Iron bridge 19 hr Interestedtwo 1
Brain hammonds (Jun '12) Sun Observer 39
furnace is looking up!! Sun throaty 7
Giovannis (Aug '13) Sep 7 Boiler 42
Old woman Sep 3 Concerned 1
vestal family Sep 1 Hahahahaha2017 1

Franklin Furnace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Franklin Furnace Mortgages