jeff

Ashland, KY

#23 Jul 19, 2010
where did she go
in the know

Russell, KY

#24 Jul 19, 2010
she is staying in kentucky, with the older man that owns stanley steemer! I am not exactly sure where, but she is not good company to be keeping, i would absolutely believe that about her shooting up! She is really bad off, maybe an old friend is what she needs!
jeff

Ashland, KY

#25 Jul 20, 2010
hmm soes she eer visit over here in the furnace
truth

United States

#26 Jul 20, 2010
i heard she's living with james and erica morgan in greenup...
Disgusted

Lebanon, KY

#27 Jul 20, 2010
shes not livin with them shes livin in flatwoods with her old ,old man she calls her fiance, hes really nothing but a pill pusher who keeps her high so he and his friends can hit that. she has him going to two different docs just to keep her high enough to lay down with him, he also pays for a friend to go so she can have more,hes probably bangin on that bitch to, she just doesnt know it yet.they will all get caught. childrens services has been notified about all of it .theres nothing to keep that little girl from going down the steps straight into the inground pool,when mistys in the house banging dope and gets lost in the needle. he better be shelling out some dough to put a frence around that pool not around the yard. shell never let ben and sue have that child ,she gets food stamps f or her which she sells for more dope, old man dont think she does so much,ha!!!youll see her in the furnance when they pick up that bitch to go to florida for them around the first of the month.theyre all pittifull especially him ,knowing she gets to high to take care of her kid, he doesnt care neither does she. she never has her more than 2-3 days a week if that. when benny comes home she will pay for neglecying his little girl just to whore her self out to a old man and his friends for dope
want to know

Harold, KY

#29 Jul 22, 2010
just curious does anyone know when benny goes up for parole, i hope whenever it is, he gets out so he can come home and take care of his little girl looks like he needs to before something bad happens to her.
Disgusted 2

Ashland, KY

#30 Jul 23, 2010
I heard through the grape vine sometime in Jan.or Feb. That baby of his is going to end up hurt or worse. He'll be backed locked up if that happens, because he will kill her, someone needs to help this child.
ME TOO

Ashland, KY

#31 Jul 26, 2010
Who cares where the bitch is, as long as she stays away from the furnace
doodle

Chicago, IL

#32 Jul 26, 2010
ha
FYI

Ashland, KY

#33 Aug 5, 2010
Her nasty ass in in Jail in Greenup
who wants to know

Brunswick, OH

#34 Aug 7, 2010
[QU
OTE who="FYI"]Her nasty ass in in Jail in Greenu/AS OF 12;00am AUGUST 9,2010 SHE ISNT IN JAIL IN GREENUP,KY.
SOS

Ironton, OH

#35 Aug 7, 2010
I know what you are saying. I once had a toe removed becuase of an implant I had in to make my toe look huge! In the end, the health concerns outweighed my massive toe. I am happier knowing that my toe gone and not some implant just to try to fit in with the "toe crowd".
funny

Ashland, KY

#36 Aug 9, 2010
who wants to know wrote:
[QU
OTE who="FYI"]Her nasty ass in in Jail in Greenu/AS OF 12;00am AUGUST 9,2010 SHE ISNT IN JAIL IN GREENUP,KY.
She's in Boyd county jail
karma baby

Manchester, OH

#37 Aug 28, 2010
well she out of boyd co.jail who bailed the (unt out? just wondering if sue & ben have bj ?? life a witch!!!! huh! its funny how life pays people back!!! really does'nt feel good does it ??????????
Cooky Peen

Ironton, OH

#38 Aug 28, 2010
I heard that she is so messed up her turds are huge and smell like toejam!!!
karma baby

United States

#39 Aug 29, 2010
BOO! HOO! POOR LITTLE MISTY ! GOT HER SELF CAUGHT!!! SHE WASN'T ANY BETTER THAN BENNY ! HUH!
WILL SEE WHO GETS HER OUT OF THIS MESS ,MAYBE HER DRUG BUDDY ! HEARED SHE WOULD LAY WITH ANYTHING TO GET HER DRUGS,I GUESS BENNY TAUGHT HER WELL .OR MAYBE THE OTHER WAY AROUND !!
KARMA KRAMA !! WHAT GOES AROUND COMESSS AROUND
Misty

Ashland, KY

#40 Sep 1, 2010
Becky wrote:
Misty Hunt in a bikini??? Have you not seen her fat ass in awhile
My ass is definately by far fat! And who exactly are you? Probly a fat ass hatin.
Misty

Ashland, KY

#41 Sep 1, 2010
Rumer wrote:
Guess what I heard about her in the furnace yesterday. She has a little girl, and her and two other people were at the park in Wheelersburg, and Misty and her little girl went to the bathroom and she shot up in there with her kid with her, she was gone for one hour before they missed her and got scared and there she layed in the bathroom floor with her kid there. They told everyone in the furnace about it. So old fried don't think I would be looking for her. I hope the grandparents find out about this
Really you people should get your facts straight before posting the bullshit you do. The only time I've been to the park in Burg was on Easter for a picnic and I sure wasn't in any bathroom shootin dope! I was busy chasin my daughter around the playground,and not fallen out in some nasty bathroom floor. See this is how bullshit gets started and the only people it hurts in the long run is our kids, cause I could care less what ignorant people say about me, cause anyone who truely knows me knows better!
Misty

Ashland, KY

#42 Sep 1, 2010
chad wrote:
She probly plotten on someone to robb pay backs are a m f er she will get hers and the other guys that was in on it dont think i forgot gotcha biitch
Ok, who the hell are you? And what the hell are you talking about? And if your gonna call me bitch you better come to my face with that shit, or are you the bitch?
Misty

Ashland, KY

#43 Sep 1, 2010
Disgusted wrote:
shes not livin with them shes livin in flatwoods with her old ,old man she calls her fiance, hes really nothing but a pill pusher who keeps her high so he and his friends can hit that. she has him going to two different docs just to keep her high enough to lay down with him, he also pays for a friend to go so she can have more,hes probably bangin on that bitch to, she just doesnt know it yet.they will all get caught. childrens services has been notified about all of it .theres nothing to keep that little girl from going down the steps straight into the inground pool,when mistys in the house banging dope and gets lost in the needle. he better be shelling out some dough to put a frence around that pool not around the yard. shell never let ben and sue have that child ,she gets food stamps f or her which she sells for more dope, old man dont think she does so much,ha!!!youll see her in the furnance when they pick up that bitch to go to florida for them around the first of the month.theyre all pittifull especially him ,knowing she gets to high to take care of her kid, he doesnt care neither does she. she never has her more than 2-3 days a week if that. when benny comes home she will pay for neglecying his little girl just to whore her self out to a old man and his friends for dope
Boy oh boy, did I piss you off in a past life or something? I hate to tell ya but you don't know shit either! I always have my daughter besides on the weekends, and I always keep a close eye on her and so does the old pimp,Ha Ha! And for your information I don't recieve food stamps, but when I did I "gave" them to my poor mother to help her out when she could no longer work. It sounds like to me some ones a little jeolous that I might have it a little better than them! I might be guilty of being lost for a while in the drugs and life style, but believe I've got my eyes wide open now and their aint no one taken my daughter or anything away from me again, especialy her good for nothin, but cause me and my daughter heartache and pain Father, Benny Kilgore!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
election night 37 min reminder 52
Drug Addicts 2 hr F--- _ff 17
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews 4 hr makankonate 1
Leslie Cunningham 5 hr Get real 6
globull warming 5 hr just saying 26
whats going to happen in Ferguson 6 hr greg 22
Our hooker Jackie is back 6 hr mr m 27

Franklin Furnace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Franklin Furnace News, Events & Info