OverIt

Grayson, KY

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Every Friday I order pizza for my family from ff Giovanni's this last month has been awful. Tonight is the last night I ever order from them. The girl was rude on the phone and told me I needed to speak up because she was BUSY. She should have been more concerned with taking my order. The pizza was wrong when we got it home after all that. I called an told them and they said I should have checked the box before we left! I will never spend another dollar there. I am very disappointed and upset. I asked to speak to a manager and he was also to BUSY and to call back later. Nice customer service.
sweet tea

Galion, OH

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Yeah they need to clean it up get new owner's and better management or shut it down.
LOL

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
sweet tea wrote:
Yeah they need to clean it up get new owner's and better management or shut it down.
Problem is they do have new managers, they are pathetic. It appears they are incapable of managing people. I think they are in over there heads.
friendly customer

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Sounds like to me that you people that have posted just have a personal problem w/ someone that works there & is just trying to start trouble!!! I have always gotten great service there & the new owners are great people!!! Keep up the great work & great hospitality!!!
LOL

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2012
friendly customer wrote:
Sounds like to me that you people that have posted just have a personal problem w/ someone that works there & is just trying to start trouble!!! I have always gotten great service there & the new owners are great people!!! Keep up the great work & great hospitality!!!
Nope just agreeing with the above comments, don't know anyone there personally. Work at a company where they provide our shift meals and they have become very lax in the last few weeks. I speak from experience only.
happy

Ardsley, NY

#6 Nov 19, 2012
friendly customer wrote:
I agree, keep up the great work. Love the new Giovanni's !
sweet tea

Galion, OH

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Happy and friendly customer must be the new owners commenting on them selfs . They need people who know what there doing I'm sorry.
u know nothen

Ashland, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2012
All iI know is that the place is CLEAN Now !!!!! The owners are GREAT PEOPLE !! and think of others... Before themselves...If U have a PROBLEM !! Ask for the OWNERS!!! and if U are not able to SPEAK w them that DAY CAll in the MORNINGS U Will B able to SPEAK w them and they will make it RIGHT!! Also get Names of whom U are not happy w and TELL them... HOW in the HELL can they make it ALL BETTER without U!! TELLING THEM A NAME!!! They are trying TO MAKE IT GREAT FOR ALL OF U!!! Give them A BREAK!!! They have been There WHAT ? 5-6 MONTHS lets see U!! DO IT !! After the BAD NAme it Had before !!! And U need to look ALOT Closer on the CLEANESS BEFORE U POST BS!!!!!
w3ndy

Ironton, OH

#9 Nov 19, 2012
seriously guys? you have no idea what you are talking about, that place is awesome now....the new owners are very good people, they are VERY good to the employes and demand a clean restaurant, you do not leave your shift until your work is done and we do NOT run out of product anymore because they always make sure we are stocked up on everything. If you have a problem all you have to do is ask for Gi or Jeff and i promise they will get to the bottom of it, as for someone being rude to "overit" i don't know who that could have been but all you had to do was come in the next day and ask for Jeff and he would have found out...he has cameras and he DOES watch them to make sure emloyees are doing their jobs.
No one in that place goofs off anymore and everyone does their job or he will fire you, he dont pay us to stand around. go to them next time you feel like you were done wrong they WILL MAKE IT RIGHT. one thing i know for sure is they care about the customer
u know nothen

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
sweet tea wrote:
Happy and friendly customer must be the new owners commenting on them selfs . They need people who know what there doing I'm sorry.
sorry u r wrong about that just like i said call!!! Do't hide and post bs
Old time bobcat

Ashland, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2012
Yeah I think people need to get a life and quit writing bull shit that they no nothing about.. I think it's great that we have people like Jeff and Gi that r willing to try to make Giovanni's great like it once was.. I know personally that they care about how the costumer is treated before anything else and that they put out good product..
funny

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Old time bobcat wrote:
Yeah I think people need to get a life and quit writing bull shit that they no nothing about.. I think it's great that we have people like Jeff and Gi that r willing to try to make Giovanni's great like it once was.. I know personally that they care about how the costumer is treated before anything else and that they put out good product..
So true
green eyes
#13 Nov 19, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
So true
i never did like pizza from giovannis before it just was too greasy and tasted like rubber to me since the new owners took over i dont know what theyre doing different but i love their pizza now its yummy and ive been ordering it alot lately so keep your heads up and keep making me yummy pizzas new owners......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can a man live without a woman and be happy? (Nov '10) 2 hr ObCpo 82
Little League 4 hr me 56
Carry Everyday Everywhere 4 hr Odds Maker 30
Ambassador Restaurant 5 hr Fighting words 20
Dog found by railroad tracks 8 hr Dog whisper 1
Did Melissa Giles get murdered? 10 hr Wayne Wilson 3
Who know Rhonda Thomas Ferrell (Feb '15) 10 hr Wayne Wilson 52

Franklin Furnace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance