Bahahaha

Russell, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2011
I guess the bitch is back in jail. Her po finally caught her ass. Her and the old fart she was sleeping with.
Booo

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2011
Something should be done about the old man,, he ain't nothing but a pill pusher, He's the one who is always giving the pills to the girl,, what is sad is he knows shes an addict he don't want her to do good
Ladadada

Whitney, TX

#3 Dec 28, 2011
So this is what I hear to. I kind a feel sorry for the girl. But then again she was on the damn pills before he came along. She just got worse because he has money and was handing it to her. But I agree with the old man situation using his money to lure in these pill heads.
hey

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2011
someone turn the damn man in!!!if your that concerned!! duhhhh!
super

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2011
ALRIGHTY SHE WORK AT A CAR WASH OR USE TO
Booo 2

Ashland, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2011
Hey you don't think they ain't looking at the old man? Well they are and he does have a name it's Ken Baker, and I fill sorry for her too. She was doing good, but everytime she gets on the right road he helps her fall back down. She has no where else to live, all her family lives out of state so she was doing what she had to do to servive. I would like to see this girl come out and make a better life for herself. Maybe if she goes to drug con., they will help her get a place and a job and she won't fill like she has to live with a dirty old man that thinks people don't know what he's up too. Some day carmas going to get him too
April

Sharpsburg, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2011
I agree with Boo 2 Karma will be back around to bite this old man on the ass. He has been ruining people's lives for years on into years. Hell is ex wife used to help pay to get his sorry ass out of trouble. Someone needs to visit misty In jail where ever she is at and let them know that he is the one having people call her probation officer everyday t they came got her. I use my real name cause I ain't scared of the old fucker!!!!!
HFGFXDYSYC

Whitney, TX

#8 Dec 31, 2011
I HOPE KEN BAKER ROTS IN HELL. HE DOES SCREW UP PPL'S LIFE. HE IS GIVIN OUT MONEY FOR SEX AN SUPPLING PILLS TO GET SEX.. AS OF RIGHT NOW HE IS SCREWIN SUM 24 YR OLD NAMED MEGAN, SUM PILL HEAD THAT WORKS AT GIVONNIES IN FLATWOODS, AN SUM GIRL NAMED KIM WHO LIVES IN A MOTEL.. HE IS TRASH AN I HOPE THEY LOCK HIS OLD UGLY ASS UP WIT THAT MISTY BITCH!!! THEY BOTH DESERVE NOT TO BE IN IN THIS WORLD.
Bahaha

Herndon, VA

#9 Dec 31, 2011
Well the girl named Megan must have a girlfriend named Sabrina too cause she works there and he is seeing her and paying her money too. Plus his buddy not sure of his name but he is a black fellow that he pays to have sex with this girls too. I really hope karma catches up with his ass. I think that all the girls that he has ruin lives should a get together and put this crazy old man in his place!!!!
Crazy nuts

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2012
If this man is pushin pills and paying for sex well that's 2 major things that are against the law. So if you people know these things do something about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stinky irontons malcon x 6 hr JERay 2 3
suncoke (Aug '15) 6 hr Local 33
overdose 8 hr Eyemwatching 69
Sugar Creek Church 11 hr Pissed off Husband 3
Amy Delawder 17 hr Brunette 2
for x slaves 21 hr hi note 17
terrible parenting (Jan '14) Sun neighbor 8

Franklin Furnace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance