cops

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

y r u protecting a woman beater ? Its a pattern they get the hell beat out them and then protect them ! if u kiss his ass u deserve all u get . Woman beaters always hide behind the women they beat . cause they r chicken shit .u proley deserve each other ....
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

cops wrote:
y r u protecting a woman beater ? Its a pattern they get the hell beat out them and then protect them ! if u kiss his ass u deserve all u get . Woman beaters always hide behind the women they beat . cause they r chicken shit .u proley deserve each other ....
well tiffany we both who is behind this.. and this is exaclty what they are wanting, im not giving them the satisfaction anymore if thats what you want is them then ok go on and be happy...
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

cops wrote:
i would talk about a chicken shit if i were u... post ur real name and see who the chicken shit is
thetruth

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Tiffany wrote:
Ok honestly leave him alone this isn't it business anyways it's mine and his if we wanted u in on it we would let u know
If you don't want everyone in your business DON'T post it on topix. Then you yourself makes it everyones business. To be honest you two are on here so much with drama I would be ashamed to show my face in public. May as well go on Jerry Springer. If any relationship causes this much drama, it shouldn't be a relationship.
Amen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

have they heard of the telephone ? Damn ppl get sick of hearing all this . Are these ppl young teenagers that are grounded from the phone ?? You kids need to get off topix and study, junior high will be staring soon . I don't think i have ever heard of two more immature kids . why would anyone want to be with either on of u ??
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Wow I didn't even start this topic crap anyways
thetruth

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Tiffany wrote:
As usual didn't start it but u worked your way in to make it bout you and Matt. People are so sick of this stuff. BTW Matt is like 25 or so and not sure about Tiffany. But I agree they act like they belong in juinor high for sure. It is so shocking how many topix were made about other people or even just stuff and of course one of you think is about you. Telling ppl to grow up and such. Please I think you need to practice what you preach.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Tiffany wrote:
tiffany you know who started the shit... but its like i told u b4 you picked them so be happy
lola

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

that is a garden tool, you sound like a tool also.
lola

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Ok who are these two - tiffany and Matt and why is everything about them? Really who are they?
tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Well really we know who is startin this crap and it really needs to stop like right f*ckin now!!!!
yoyo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

back & forth
iknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

matt bailey an tiffany stoneking .. Drama drama drama and did mention DRAMA
forreal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Uhh, if you want people to stay out of it... take this conversation somewhere else. This is a PUBLIC forum.. which in case you did NOT know, anyone can say what they feel. Therefore, if you don't want them in on it... don't talk about it here.
iknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

they get on here and stick their nose in everyone elses business and turn it around to make it about them ! Then start ranting stay out of my business leave us alone .. Totally immature ! They r both in their 20's and act like they are 12 !! I for 1 am getting tired of it how bout u ?????
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

For one we didnt even start the stupid sh*t and for 2 i didnt want it on here in the first place so tell everyone else to stop sayin sh*t about us and then there will be nuttin on here....
Matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

iknow wrote:
they get on here and stick their nose in everyone elses business and turn it around to make it about them ! Then start ranting stay out of my business leave us alone .. Totally immature ! They r both in their 20's and act like they are 12 !! I for 1 am getting tired of it how bout u ?????
hey there retard.. your the one who keeps making topics about me and tiffany because it kills you to see us together. jealousy much? the only people who are immature enough and want me and tiff split up is her family. how about getting out and finding a job and get off ur ass instead of posting shit on here all day, i left at 5 this morning and WORKED all day long, it didnt kill me so maybe you should try n do it.. your about to get a rude awaking and by then its gonna be all over but your tears and u will wish you would have kept ur immature mouth shut
Matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

iknow wrote:
matt bailey an tiffany stoneking .. Drama drama drama and did mention DRAMA
hmm. i wonder how you know our last names??? maybe because your envious of us and you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life but cause trouble.. ur a tru piece of shit and i bet you feel real good about yourself knowing that dont you? SCUMBAG
Matt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
hey there retard.. your the one who keeps making topics about me and tiffany because it kills you to see us together. jealousy much? the only people who are immature enough and want me and tiff split up is her family. how about getting out and finding a job and get off ur ass instead of posting shit on here all day, i left at 5 this morning and WORKED all day long, it didnt kill me so maybe you should try n do it.. your about to get a rude awaking and by then its gonna be all over but your tears and u will wish you would have kept ur immature mouth shut
Oh.. i forgot, you all draw ssi and welfare, which means that me and tiffany and all the other hard working people in this world have to pay your way threw life while u sit at home on topix all day
gladimnotu

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm. i wonder how you know our last names??? maybe because your envious of us and you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life but cause trouble.. ur a tru piece of shit and i bet you feel real good about yourself knowing that dont you? SCUMBAG
At this point don't you think alot of people do know the last names of Matt and Tiff. I mean you have been on here for months. ENVIOUS!!! of what there is absolutly nothing to be envious of. You wish there were. AND who has a pathetic life? ummm not me my life is great. Speaking of a piece of $h1t have you looked in the mirror lately? BTW Matt grow up and quit calling names, thats not nice. Didn't mommy teach you any better? I am so glad NOT to be you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Franklin Furnace Discussions

Search the Franklin Furnace Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 min woo-boy 29,187
School yard 13 hr Bobcat 19
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 23 hr not 2,214
Ohio River Valley Juvenile (Sep '10) Thu Toys 45
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
weird people Tue somebody 1
Who's sellin all the good herb in the furnace Tue number 2
•••
•••
•••
Franklin Furnace Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Franklin Furnace Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000