pipe

Richmond, KY

#42 Jan 14, 2013
ha whatever
Insulman

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Mar 24, 2015
souknow wrote:
If it wasn't for the UNION labors,Pipefitters,boilermaker s,ironworkers,millwrights the plant would'v fell apart years ago cause all the operators do is prop their feet and either sleep or feed their fat a$$ I mean it takes an act of congress to get their lazy a$$ out of the control room just saying
Insulators
Really

Wilmington, OH

#45 Mar 28, 2015
The security guards need to learn how to drive, along with some of the plant employees
i see

United States

#46 Jun 9, 2015
Heard there shutting down anytrith
Switch track

Leesburg, OH

#49 Jun 9, 2015
They are done for
I dunno

Leesburg, OH

#50 Jun 10, 2015
Where'd the water coolers go
Erkle

Leesburg, OH

#51 Jun 10, 2015
They scrapped em
Phil

Leesburg, OH

#52 Jun 10, 2015
They're not shutting down
Pookey

Morrisville, PA

#53 Jun 23, 2015
Phil wrote:
They're not shutting down
Yes they are
Tripzgt

Philadelphia, PA

#54 Jun 23, 2015
Pookey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are
Why? What happened?
motorboat

United States

#55 Jun 24, 2015
That woman Rebecca Anne Bennett Knipp that works there is a total slut. Shes got major Daddy issues and will give you a bj as long as you dont grab the back of her head. Ez lay but wrap it up shes fertile. Ive done her numerous times- and i mean numerous and i got a few bjs from her. None of which were awesome and the ass leaves alot to be desired as well. Take care Slut
dont know

United States

#56 Jun 25, 2015
Anyone heard any news
anything

United States

#57 Jul 3, 2015
Any new info
old friend

United States

#59 Jul 18, 2015
Any news yet
Been There

Bladensburg, MD

#60 Jul 19, 2015
hard egg wrote:
There is not one man or woman there that would risk their life for that plant and the future of their jobs when the company realizes that then they will be a great company
Re-phrase this : every man and woman there would risk their life for that plant and to keep it going for the future of their jobs and the future support of their families when the company realizes this then it will be a great company. they dont know how much the operators care about this plant and wanting it to run but if they just look at the time people put into it they will see. not many people will come in while off on vacation and help out when the plant is running bad or stay over couple hours to see that its fixed they are dedicated to their jobs give them the credit they deserve
If they WANT you to risk your life to work there, they are not a company worth saving! Hope it sells.
wow

United States

#61 Aug 16, 2015
Still no buuers
Hmmm

Jackson, OH

#63 Aug 19, 2015
Hard hat

Jackson, OH

#62 Aug 19, 2015
Fenoquimia may buy
EPA called

Jackson, OH

#64 Aug 19, 2015
Gopher

Jackson, OH

#65 Aug 19, 2015

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jen Cochran the bumb 1 hr Scarface 14
Now HIRING EXP BODY AND PAINT MEN 3 hr just stfu 74
Your Elect President Trump......... 5 hr just stfu 280
Mandi kline talked about full swing voed 22 hr Frankie 8
Drop word then add word (Nov '11) Tue _FLATLINE-------- 780
Hillary Won! Trumpsters crying! Mon orphelius Pontiac 31
Good or bad Mon Sub club 4

Franklin Furnace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance