Haverhill Chemicals
YEAH

Richmond, KY

#21 Jul 24, 2012
yeah they care just like the sh!t they spew into the air -stay tuned
souknow

Ardsley, NY

#22 Jul 24, 2012
If it wasn't for the UNION labors,Pipefitters,boilermaker s,ironworkers,millwrights the plant would'v fell apart years ago cause all the operators do is prop their feet and either sleep or feed their fat a$$ I mean it takes an act of congress to get their lazy a$$ out of the control room just saying
Whatever

Galion, OH

#23 Aug 14, 2012
That place is in need of some people like they used to have. Maintennance and chemical management are just trying to get their time in. They don't care like they used to because nobody listens to them. Or they are just trying to skate by. The money is great, the job isn't hard. But the committment and honesty that used to exist there is gone. The honesty problem is between the people who are afraid to say what they think and the management who won't tell the truth to their bosses in Houston. A very sad day when they lost all that experience. There were some good people who walked away that day. Some people left who opened their mouth and said what they thought. But they worked hard and cared about the place. Now they have people who are too new to get anything done the best and most efficient way. Oh well. You are what you are.
sHAw

Ironton, OH

#24 Aug 23, 2012
Haverhill Chemicals is just like anywhere else. There will always be problems between the workers and supervision. Here you just see it and hear it more where a bunch of whiney back stabbing bitches are in maintenance.
well

Richmond, KY

#25 Sep 5, 2012
shut the outdated thing down
piggy

Columbus, OH

#26 Sep 7, 2012
well wrote:
shut the outdated thing down
Sure, provide all of us lowly Havchem workers who are beneath you a job and it can be shut down. Its not like you idiots voting for Nobama has created tons of options.
steam leak

Richmond, KY

#27 Sep 7, 2012
huh that place sucks
wild thang

United States

#28 Sep 7, 2012
piggy wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, provide all of us lowly Havchem workers who are beneath you a job and it can be shut down. Its not like you idiots voting for Nobama has created tons of options.
And u must b one of those fat a$$ rep. operators that bitch when they have to do something piggy fits u just fine.
LOL

Richmond, KY

#29 Sep 7, 2012
HAHA
Been there

Van Wert, OH

#30 Sep 25, 2012
gotcha wrote:
Who is the guy in charge & why is there always black stuff rolling out of the bag house/bell tower
Rick Spalding and Kevin Soucey. Also known as twiddle dee and twiddle dum. Or duct tape and bubble gum.
rigger

Richmond, KY

#31 Sep 26, 2012
sounds bout right especially that one dude he's a real prick when I spoke to him
rigger

Richmond, KY

#32 Sep 26, 2012
go watch your friggin soccer game back wherever the hell you came from soccer is GAY
DEVIL

Russell, KY

#33 Oct 13, 2012
souknow wrote:
If it wasn't for the UNION labors,Pipefitters,boilermaker s,ironworkers,millwrights the plant would'v fell apart years ago cause all the operators do is prop their feet and either sleep or feed their fat a$$ I mean it takes an act of congress to get their lazy a$$ out of the control room just saying
yeah! the same "UNION LABORS" who were breaking shit. so they could try and shut the place down. because the ladies got their feeling hurt. BOO HOO!
DEVIL

Russell, KY

#34 Oct 13, 2012
sugar coated wrote:
why are there so many steam leaks
"SHAW" ENOUGH SAID!
drug test

Richmond, KY

#35 Oct 19, 2012
test em all i'd say 1/2 would fail we know what goes on
wifebpa

United States

#37 Dec 27, 2012
souknow wrote:
My husband works there, and yes some are very lazy there. My husband however works very hard there, and is one of the guys that work nonstop while there is some that set with there feet up. Also is made to work three 18hr shifts in a row. So please don't say all..
wifebpa

United States

#38 Dec 27, 2012
My husband works there, and yes some are very lazy there. My husband however works very hard there, and is one of the guys that work nonstop while there is some that set with there feet up. Also is made to work three 18hr shifts in a row. So please don't say all..
cone cone

Ashland, KY

#39 Dec 27, 2012
to the bpa wife your husband has fed you full of crap too fyi

also a operator job is not like a maintance, pipefitter, boil maker, cashier, or walmart employee there are routine things that they do then as long as the plant is running good you have a good day its like that everywhere a operator job is the same and NO he dont work his butt off there aint one person there that does unless its a bad day then they all do not one person maybe he should get a maintance job since he likes it so well
HEY

Richmond, KY

#40 Jan 9, 2013
HA
USW brotherhood

Ashland, KY

#41 Jan 9, 2013
I vote bring "SHAW" back no offense to the new guys but we need shaw back to run this place ENOUGH SAID I will always back my union brother no matter what hall or local were from

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder 650 strip mines (Jul '16) 2 hr Jan 28
What really happened to David Bowling? (Jun '10) 3 hr Roger 314
Heather Hale.....anyone know why she is in jail 4 hr For real 2
Granville White/Chrissy Lewis Child Molesters? 5 hr Hank 116
Granville white 6 hr Idea 69
Heather M (Aug '15) 7 hr Bangit 31
vote no LCEMS Levy 7 hr Dreama 9

Franklin Furnace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance