First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gotcha

Ashland, KY

#1 Jun 4, 2012
Who is the guy in charge & why is there always black stuff rolling out of the bag house/bell tower
moran

Ironton, OH

#2 Jun 4, 2012
that probably coming from you weed roll down the windows air it out, haverhill chemicals is not polluting the air they recycle everything nothing gets into the air but steam do your research before running your mouth
PHIL

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 5, 2012
HAHA Yeah Right
moran

Ironton, OH

#4 Jun 5, 2012
this is why they are so profitable the use everything nothing is wasted or sent into the air besides rumor has it the bpa plant is on shut down and has been all week so nothing running = no black smoke
Piggy

Greenup, KY

#5 Jun 6, 2012
Gotcha is probly a Shaw union douche who got kicked out because their idea of maintenance and repair is bubblegum and duct tape.
who dey

Ironton, OH

#6 Jun 6, 2012
think what you will but those shaw guys were awesome, they knew that plant inside and out. it will hurt now they have lost a lot of experience the only douche bag is the ones who kicked them out but it will bite them back. you cant loose 30 years experience pick up where they left off, with new guys, working on old equipment, they will see their mistake soon
Piggy

Ashland, KY

#7 Jun 6, 2012
Funny enough how their hard work and experience and knowing the plant has caused a outage that is going to have them down a alot. Like i said their idea of repairing something was bubblegum and duct tape.
Guillermo

Ironton, OH

#8 Jun 7, 2012
well i must say this i feel sorry for them trying to get some of that equipment fixed around there i am not saying the new ones cant do it i am saying the old ones know it they know how they run and how they sound when they aint running right and it will be a long road ahead for everyone, its okay to admit when your wrong, but not okay to let it go without making it better. my opinion is a good leader will be followed but a bad leader will only hurt the progress!! iCE CREAM anyone think i might get me a cone later bro
Mr Miyagi

Ironton, OH

#9 Jun 7, 2012
Busted Piggy wonder who you are lets see due to the research i have done i have pin pointed the location of Tiffin Oh not on the map of course but the directional location of the astronomical geometry which lies between this direction longitude -82.6654 and latitude 38.5294 maybe your a insider maybe one of them or maybe your a alien just passing by in your craft when your signal i picked up. either way enjoy your day maybe one day you will exchange that attitude for a brain
Mr Miyagi

Ironton, OH

#10 Jun 7, 2012
I know what you think and the directional location is not where the city is its where you are not physically of course but floating around on your little web wire somewhere in the vicinity of say haverhill
yoyo

Ashland, KY

#11 Jun 8, 2012
heard he's from kentucky
ratchet

Ashland, KY

#12 Jun 8, 2012
dunno but what is that smell
Third Eye

Houston, TX

#13 Jun 28, 2012
Piggy is on point more than you know. It's not a rumor but the truth about that bpa plant being down again for the fourth time. New upper management don't know whether to whind their ass or scratch their watch. The last thing on their mind is the air. They can hardly keep their head above water. Sad situation at the Haverhill Chemical Plant.
top notch

Ashland, KY

#14 Jul 3, 2012
Third Eye wrote:
Piggy is on point more than you know. It's not a rumor but the truth about that bpa plant being down again for the fourth time. New upper management don't know whether to whind their ass or scratch their watch. The last thing on their mind is the air. They can hardly keep their head above water. Sad situation at the Haverhill Chemical Plant.
oh well whos in charge
sugar coated

Ashland, KY

#15 Jul 3, 2012
why are there so many steam leaks
Thinking

New York, NY

#16 Jul 6, 2012
Are they hiring for anything??
arny

Ashland, KY

#17 Jul 6, 2012
are they closing
Thinking

New York, NY

#18 Jul 6, 2012
How do you know??
hard egg

Ashland, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2012
haverhill chemicals is a great place to work!! I been there a while and i love it. wouldnt think of going elsewhere. No they are not shutting down, they do have some issues with the management but what place dont the company is like any other they are in it for the money but they do take good care of the workers, the pay is great the benefits need improvement and the management needs to learn more from the operators to better run their plant but other than that its a great company, great job, and great pay.

the steam leaks are common anywhere they have few but whats it hurting anything its STEAM.the operators there are awesome the know what they are doing. good men and women.

the firefighter team they have there are great as well I think they need more credit and pay they have alot on their shoulders when it comes to rescue or keep their plant from burning down they dont get the credit they deserve. the training is tough they are in danger when something goes wrong that to me is worth more than they offer. my opinion is pay them more they will stay on the team and more will want on the team. There is not one man or woman there that would risk their life for that plant and the future of their jobs when the company realizes that then they will be a great company
hard egg

Ashland, KY

#20 Jul 20, 2012
There is not one man or woman there that would risk their life for that plant and the future of their jobs when the company realizes that then they will be a great company

Re-phrase this : every man and woman there would risk their life for that plant and to keep it going for the future of their jobs and the future support of their families when the company realizes this then it will be a great company. they dont know how much the operators care about this plant and wanting it to run but if they just look at the time people put into it they will see. not many people will come in while off on vacation and help out when the plant is running bad or stay over couple hours to see that its fixed they are dedicated to their jobs give them the credit they deserve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Franklin Furnace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cj bArtrum stole kids mini chopper (Dec '13) 9 min curious 36
Looking for a place to rent 16 min wondering 4
fight at msrlow 26 min song man 9
obama ammo ban 58 min mr goodwrench 27
Is people at green over dramatic? Mon one of those girls? 3
No count daddy's in FFO Sun DaddywithaJob 2
green high school is a joke Sun PastPerfect 6

Winter Storm Watch for Scioto County was issued at March 03 at 9:53AM EST

More from around the web

Franklin Furnace People Search