Amber Jacobs Lindsey
Psycho

United States

#1 Dec 22, 2011
Amber is the dirtiest, stank pig I have ever encountered. She s**ks C**k for money to support her pill habit. She gets food stamps for children she doesn't even have custody of anymore and sells them to buy pills. She doesn't even buy her mom any food for her daughter. She leaches of men all month and gets in their fridge while they sleep and eats all their food. She also needs to lay down the crack stem! The stem fast diet hasn't worked for her fat stank butt! Quit lifting your shirt in public, your stretch marks scar people when they have to look at that puss pooch! Get a job! Take care of your kids, get off the drugs, wash your clothes and brush your hair and teeth!
ThisLittleBitch

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 9, 2012
Dam*. x D
wheres_waldo

United States

#4 Jun 2, 2015
I love her to death she's my best friend needless to say I haven't known her long so I don't know her past but I know her presence and I know she's a great person that maybe a little misunderstood I know Amber lets her anger build up to much I can honestly say I've never missed someone as much as I miss(ed) her when she left. like I said this beautiful woman is my best friend and I'm a bit over protective of my close people.
The truth

United States

#5 Jun 4, 2015
I know Amber personally and she is a liar , thief, and worst of all an absent mother... She sleeps with men for money, drugs and she is the biggest liar I know

Since: Aug 16

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Saturday Aug 20
Nasty girl is out of jail and soliciting herself again. The parole board should monitor her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tara Luckett 1 min Bi_Curious 3
Anyone know Mike Johnson? (Dec '14) 19 min Skankkk_ 11
Bad Mouthing Your Baby Momma 42 min The Truth 1
plz 2 hr Rex 8
OMG! Now She Is Posting Videos! 2 hr dum_af 6
Curiosity 6 hr Bol Shevik 3
Melissa Clouser West 7 hr karma 16

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance