aaron smith
babybird

Lynchburg, OH

#1 Jun 22, 2012
what this guy all about
Why you asking

Wilmington, OH

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Just look up his criminal record in Highland and Ross counties and you can get a good idea on what he has been proven to do...it is public information. Just imagine what he hasn't been caught doing...
tara

United States

#3 Jun 22, 2012
Why you asking wrote:
Just look up his criminal record in Highland and Ross counties and you can get a good idea on what he has been proven to do...it is public information. Just imagine what he hasn't been caught doing...
seriously you wanna sit on your ass and dog someone about how they are when all your doing is running at tha mouth yeah he has a past and yes he is doing wronge but who the hell are you to judge anyone bet you cant say your past is all good can ya hell no !! aaron isnt a bad person he just makes bad choices idiot ...... thanks and have a good day moron
Why you asking

Washington Court House, OH

#4 Jun 22, 2012
Wow, you seem to have imagined reading words which were not written in my post. I did not happen to say one actual bad or negative word about anyone. I simply wrote for someone to read public information and then make their own decision. And, as for being caught doing something - well you assume only the worse in your response. What if he did something good? Well, if that is the case - go ahead and tell everyone about it - since you seem to be on the defense about something.
babybird

Lynchburg, OH

#5 Jun 22, 2012
u kno theres 2 aaron smiths in greenfield
theres randy smiths son aaron then theres buck smiths son aaron so make sure u say which one ur talkin about
Why you asking

#6 Jun 22, 2012
Good point babybird. I only know of one Aaron W. Smith; significant other to Reggie Anderson. Hopefully these two do not have the same middle name, or same girlfriend - then we may still be confused...LOL.
babybird

Lynchburg, OH

#7 Jun 22, 2012
ur talkin bout aaron wayne smith the other one is aaron michael smith
nnn

Lynchburg, OH

#8 Jun 24, 2012
HE DID ME FROM BEHIND
greenie

United States

#9 Jun 25, 2012
what one had his helping hand in hiding the body of a 13 year old girl? And got a slap on the wrist.
baby bird

Hillsboro, OH

#10 Jun 27, 2012
aaron w. smith done the whole hiding of the body but he was made to do it he had a gun put to his head so he had no choice
savannah anderson

#11 Oct 16, 2012
greenie wrote:
what one had his helping hand in hiding the body of a 13 year old girl? And got a slap on the wrist.
I'm pretty sure with a gun to your head you'd do the Same thing. He done his time for what he done. He said lookin back now he should've just had then shoot him? But he had a life to live? Like you should be doing but you are instead running your mouth.
Get real

Bergholz, OH

#12 Oct 16, 2012
whatever, the whole trial is public and on the internet.
"Back in the car, the three discussed
what to do with Natasha’s body. Rackley observed Smith holding
a large knife."

Ultimately,
McCoy and Smith carried the body away from the road while Rackley lit the way for them with a flashlight.
Smith did not mention that McCoy had a weapon or
threatened him in his police interviews.

Hmmmmm... But yea a gun was held to his head.
savannah anderson

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Get real wrote:
whatever, the whole trial is public and on the internet.
"Back in the car, the three discussed
what to do with Natasha’s body. Rackley observed Smith holding
a large knife."

Ultimately,
McCoy and Smith carried the body away from the road while Rackley lit the way for them with a flashlight.
Smith did not mention that McCoy had a weapon or
threatened him in his police interviews.

Hmmmmm... But yea a gun was held to his head.
Yeah I'm pretty sure I'd know? He's with my mom, and I was there through multiple talks with the same cops that arrested him and many other things! What was mention during trial was what his lawyer told him to say! Because he was underage! You can take you low life self, and grow up? What are you like 30??
Get real

Bergholz, OH

#14 Oct 16, 2012
Actually no im not 30 Im the same age as Natosha WOULD be if she were still alive. She was a friend and classmate of mine.
Boon

#15 Oct 17, 2012
I was a friend of Tosha too. That whole scenario still almost too much to think about. Everyone involved needs to be buried for their part in her death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Palmer 31 min Crashing star 13
Brittany Runnles 37 min Crashing star 11
Natalie Harper 1 hr Big Fan 1
Jeff beechler 1 hr KeepitReal 1
Little yellow car? 2 hr LoL 2
Jason Haines 2 hr what 3
which children service covers williamsport (Mar '15) 3 hr ashley 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages