Jason Ware / locked up again

Jason Ware / locked up again

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Robert Mitchum

Frankfort, KY

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Ok people heres the deal! Hes locked up again and guess what ? Not going to get a bond reduction this time ! Lets see what happens next ! I think the whole bunch is going to be amazed !Look out Mike & Debbie Baker because you are next ! Which son really loves you ? They are both pus$ys . and they dont give a dam about nothig or nobody except for thereselves!!! spend some more money on them like they give a shista!!!whatcha ya gonna do when they come for YOU!!!!!
WWOOWW

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2012
Same drama thriver as last week posting more shit cause you aint got nothin better to do than sit on a computer talkin about someone else.You must be involved with the family to know so much..huh or are you one of the SNITCHES????????? Everybody and u know who Im talkin to and about look up at the post from "Robert" same $$$$ as last week GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is James Farr 2 min 7th Sign 2
Lindsey Vonn Loves BBD! 11 min Have One 7
Bill Murray In Utica 13 min Vinnie Stagoots 9
Vjays in frankfort (Nov '14) 6 hr Idiots 9
Mixed chick around Frankfort Jul 21 Tran 2
Wanderlust (Sep '16) Jul 20 Frankforter 7
Fired frankfort police chief hires fired cop - ... Jul 20 Small willy 6

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance