Worst tenants in Frankfort

Worst tenants in Frankfort

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Big pappa

Ardsley, NY

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Judy hight and her son Andrew hight are by far the worst tenants you can rent to in the village of Frankfort.... They are dirty filthy scumbags that will paint your apt dark blue and fill there hallway with garbag!!!! they are loud and disturb other tenants all hours of the day and will use so much water that your water bill will be out of site and they never pay there rent nearly on time.... If you rent to these scumbags I feel bad for you because they will totally screw you in the end
weener

Oneida, NY

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Unless you have proof you are a slum lord who is raping the public. Dirt bag land lord
Andrew Hight

Oneida, NY

#3 Mar 13, 2013
I am shitting in the hallway right now. F you. Nothing ever gets fixed. You always come into my apartment a take pictures. You are a freak and I am going to sue you. I set up security cameras loser. i see you rooting through my shit.
Judy Hight

Oneida, NY

#4 Mar 13, 2013
I will slap you. My son is perfect even though he is fat. I love him. He still sleeps with me.
Shut your pie hole

New York, NY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
weener wrote:
Unless you have proof you are a slum lord who is raping the public. Dirt bag land lord
SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE YOU PROFESSIONAL TENANT YOU! How many apartments have YOU been thrown out of because you are a dirtbag! Put your name on here so everyone can make sure that you don't get away with any shit your pulling on your current landlord.
Mar Cariss

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 14, 2013
Thanks for the almost humorous drama Ilion... Looks like Judy's social life will now dwindle down to absolute zero.
Judy Hight

Oneida, NY

#7 Mar 14, 2013
Mar Cariss are you trying to sleep with my son? You hore.
Local Landlord

Athens, PA

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Big pappa wrote:
Judy hight and her son Andrew hight are by far the worst tenants you can rent to in the village of Frankfort.... They are dirty filthy scumbags that will paint your apt dark blue and fill there hallway with garbag!!!! they are loud and disturb other tenants all hours of the day and will use so much water that your water bill will be out of site and they never pay there rent nearly on time.... If you rent to these scumbags I feel bad for you because they will totally screw you in the end
Thanks for the heads-up. I will add their names to the Blacklist I started three years ago of people in this area to avoid renting my apartments to when one becomes available for rent. The list is up to 45 names now.

Note to renters out there who don't pay their rent on time(or just stop paying it), damage apartments, live like pigs, don't respect the other tenants in the building and their right to live peacefully by blaring music and throwing parties whenever they please, and move extra people in after I've taken your security deposit and first month's rent: Keep living and acting the way you do and you will eventually have to move to Utica or Syracuse to find a landlord who will rent to you. These are small towns out here in the Mohawk Valley and your reputations and names quickly become well-known amongst the landlords out here. We talk to one another.

Most of the names on my list I got from my attorney's secretary, who over the years has had to draw up the eviction paperwork on all of these people that various local landlords have needed to hire her boss to evict them from their properties. I also get the names of people not to rent to from postings like this very one on Topix. I follow Topix postings on the Frankfort, Mohawk, Little Falls, Herkimer and Ilion Forums looking for new names to add to my list. I'd rather find out you're lousy tenant material BEFORE I take your Security Deposit and first month's rent!!! Can anyone blame me??
Judy

New York, NY

#13 Jun 4, 2013
We live in colonial manor now!!We didn't tell them everyone that lives with us and now our rent is sooooo cheap and our garbage is free!!So we have it made now!Just screwing the system!!!HaHa loser
rustyshackleford

Maryville, TN

#14 Jun 4, 2013
to local landlord; making people move out of the Mohawk valley is the best thing you could ever do to improve their lives. bless you, sir!
JDB

Quakertown, PA

#15 Jun 8, 2013
Ive screwed over every landlord who ever rented to me and I sell drugs and molest animals and kids_ All in my filthy apartment_
JDB_

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sold out circus concert featuring ghost 5 min Music Teacher 5
"Cupping" 37 min ok yokahama 4
Is John Constantine Still a ... 53 min Uncle Iron Fist 8
Alesha Lawrence (May '14) 1 hr hmm 24
Tiger Woods arrested for DUI ! 1 hr oh no 4
ghetto WORST ECONOMIC HOLE IN AMERICA 1 hr Not CretinDaveCli... 82
Utica Observer Dispatch 1 hr rustyshackleford 11

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance