|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2007

Curious Jorge wrote:
Does anybody know what that latina girl is about
That isn't a women that is Joseph Bongiono in drag.He likes to dress up as women and pleasure himself because he hasn't been with a women he hasn't had to pay for in 20 years.
blueville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2007

LMAO.Man you are dumb.LMAO
Jared

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

big boy wrote:
chris i am telling the truth as far as the brass tact i been going there for years and the owners are as great as the food as far as vjays is concern when did hooking become legal?
HOOKING !!! Day teachin how ta nit ur sompin like dat? I gotta sen my 'ol lady over dare, maybe she kin lurn sompin useful,'stead of sittin round on her narrow ass tellin me what a good fur nuttin bum I am.

Hey! I be da one bringin in da bacon, not her. We be eatin alright, you can tell, cause she be gittin most of it. Cluding my salami. An you no da price a meat these days an all, I mean 'cmon!
Cant a guy have his own salami and not have to worry 'bout his 'ol lady takin it on him?

Hey, last weeken, I wanna go out, and I had to ax my 'ol lady if I can have my salami before I go out, case I git inna acident, and day gotta take my pants off, and day see I aint got no salami.

If I could talk, maybe I can tell 'em my 'ol lady wont give it to me.

Sound furmiliar anyone?
Yeah, you guys, you gottit bad to!
If your reading this

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

DOCTOR
Syracuse, NY Reply
|Report Abuse |#28 Saturday
Want him back wrote:
Is it possible to bring the Chief of the Village of Frankfort Back? He is a great man and has lots of Law Enforcement experience.
You are completely 100% dillusional!
THE BIG MAN is an IDIOT!!!!!
joe b is a homo

South Byron, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

Give it up Joe.You are a homo and a child molester.Besides you are the dumbest college student in the history of the United States.LMAO
If your reading this

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

Thanks little man, friend of the big man.
Your pysc. game will not work on this forum.
You have to say it to my face, and in front of witnesses like the big man did.
joe b is a tranny

Mendon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

LMAO @ your stupidity.
joe b is a druggie

Mendon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2007

LMAO @ your stupidity level.Man Joe you must be really high this morning.LMAO
God please make him talk

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Behave- To act in a proper way.
You are not acting in a proper
way. And the bad news is your
on the defensive side and I
have the offensive side. Your
defending for the wrong reasons.
On the other hand my comments are
reality and your comments, opinions,
statements, belives and posts have
no merit because they have no basis.

Slander file: Big Man

Date:
Time:
Involved:
Witnesses:
Contact #:
Remarks:

Comments:

Statements:

The above questions however,
have actual answer and subjects.
That's an perfect offense.
Exb: A1
Joe B is retarded

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

LMAO You are a complete joke.With every one of your posts your true level of insanity is exposed even more.Keep it up,after all what else does a loser like you have to do but TRY and seem important.You are a pathetic waste of flesh and tax payer money.LMAO
Joe B is retarded

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

LMAO You are a complete joke Joey.With every one of your posts your true level of insanity is exposed even more.Keep it up,if you think you are bothering or scaring me...think again.You can make all the lists you want,all the "files" your paranoid little peabrain wants,what do I care.As far as you thinking that you can hold someone else responsible for what I(some anonymous internet poster from another state) say...LMAO good luck with that,anyone with any common sense will tell you your nuts and you will be seen for being a complete whack job.LMAO
LMAO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

Joe just lay down the crack pipe,stop having sex with animals,and dead bodies and concentrate on raising your son to be something other than a hoodlum.Do you even love him?It sure doesn't seem like it.Fathers that love their kids try and provide them with a better life than they had,they try to keep them out of trouble,they set moral standards,they teach them to take responsibility for their actions,they teach them to function in society ,ect...You have done none of these things.You are a complete failure as not only a father,but you were as a son and are as a human being.You are the laughing stock of your town,no one has any respect for you,your son is the town vandal and you are such a nosy,know it all,falsely
conceited,busy body that the majority of the area wants nothing to do with you or your son.Not even your own family wants anything to do with you.You dont work,you mooch off welfare and the system and you spend all your time complaining about everything.You are by far the dumbest person in the area and you clearly have trouble functioning and comprehending the english language and what people say and do.You have a one track mind and combined with your stupidity that makes you known as "the strange man on railroad street".You have no consideration for what your insane behavior does to your son or anyone else as you are the most self centered,egotistical and selfish person I have ever come across.You are unstable and should be in a home.
Bottom line is since you live off the taxpayers and pay no taxes of your own and do nothing to better the area then you have no say in anything.When you get a job and stop mooching off society,people may be more interested..I doubt it but you never know.Until then Get a life and some self respect.
Mr B

Herkimer, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
Mr B is a jizz drinker

Youngstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2007

LMAO @ you and your walnut sized brain(and that is giving you allot of credit).LMAO
Mike D

Geneva, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Bump
Mike D

Liverpool, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2008

LMAO Thanks Winnie You know how much I, Mike D love horse sex, are you here to fill my mouth with Jizz again? I hope so!
the goof

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2008

Mike D wrote:
I think your syphilis is acting up again. It must have gotten to your brain!
MIKE DEROLLO YOU HAVE TO STOP PLAYING WITH YOURSELF

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frankfort Discussions

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr positronium 6,324
travis j cobb is an abusive prick (Apr '13) Thu Engaged 2
frankfort cop Thu mew 2
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Wed Habanero Harv 16,760
Ron's Towing at it AGAIN! (Dec '09) Wed mew 46
Town Police (Mar '12) Jul 9 mew 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search