On the bright side - VJ's Lounge

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Enough negative

Liverpool, NY

#1 Jan 9, 2007
Anybody been there lately? Anybody worked there?Any good stories about the place? Heard it has been around for decades. How has it managed to stay open that long and more surprisingly, avoid the bad press and complaints that usually go hand in hand with those kind of places? Union closes, but you can't kill VJ's. Discuss.
frkft tax payer

Fishers, NY

#2 Jan 13, 2007
vj's doesn't bother anyone, they run a good business, and if someone goes there then that is their business
They pay their taxes, etc. it is quiet on the outside, and the only ones that see and hear anything are the ones in there, they make sure everything is on the up and up
Why would we bother a business that is doing fine by the community
The girls are decent on the outside of the building, and only the ones that go there see it anyother way, and only inside.
big boy

AOL

#3 Jan 20, 2007
i know for a fact that there illegal stuff going on at vjays just see patty
chris

Cicero, NY

#4 Jan 20, 2007
big boy wrote:
i know for a fact that there illegal stuff going on at vjays just see patty
Wow you sure are throwing accusations around. First about a girl at the brass tack and now about a club that does not bother anyone. You are the reason Frankfort gets a bad name
The Hammer

Provo, UT

#5 Jan 20, 2007
Big boy,
Welcome to the real world. There's "illegal stuff"
going on everywhere on this planet. The best thing you can do for yourself is to be quiet.
frkft tax payer

Fishers, NY

#6 Jan 22, 2007
big boy, is a little boy, no matter where you go, you will find something, especially if you are looking for it, so leave people alone and stay out of their circle, if you are so offended. but to throw a name out there, must be you yourself is included!!
big boy

AOL

#7 Jan 25, 2007
chris i am telling the truth as far as the brass tact i been going there for years and the owners are as great as the food as far as vjays is concern when did hooking become legal?
FearBeforeFlames

Fishers, NY

#8 Feb 8, 2007
I'm pretty sure hooking has been illegal for a while now. Bwahaha!
chris

Cicero, NY

#9 Feb 8, 2007
big boy wrote:
chris i am telling the truth as far as the brass tact i been going there for years and the owners are as great as the food as far as vjays is concern when did hooking become legal?
I must admit I have only been in the place a few times but I did not know that activity goes on. Can you give any examples or proof of it?
lost girl

AOL

#10 Feb 26, 2007
they serve booze without a liquor license ...lets screw ny state !!1 send some under covers in and youll see that those glasses are filled with liquor.everyone else has to have a license why are they exempt
lost girl

AOL

#11 Feb 26, 2007
they only serve who they know thats the way they get around it ..... theyve been doing it for years ...HELLO >>>> everyone who is a regular knows this. Hooking ...thats been going on for years ...for the right price those girls will do anything....especially in the jacuzzi ...or shall we say spunk-cuzzi.
lost girl

AOL

#12 Feb 26, 2007
i have to agree with fat boy on this one even though I dont like him. Ive known this for years.
PJ Humdinger

Liverpool, NY

#13 Feb 26, 2007
lost girl wrote:
i have to agree with fat boy on this one even though I dont like him. Ive known this for years.
They've got a jacuzzi in that place? C'mon, elaborate please.
chris

Cicero, NY

#14 Feb 26, 2007
PJ Humdinger wrote:
<quoted text>
They've got a jacuzzi in that place? C'mon, elaborate please.
ive been in there like 5 times and have never seen it. People say it exists but I have never seen it. Just some good looking girls mixed in with some real ugly ones. Its worth a laugh everytime.
curious

Camillus, NY

#15 Feb 27, 2007
I went to v-jays and the girls seem very nice and profesional their private dances in the back room was very theraputic in a legal kind of way these girls work very hard to take care of thier families and its always someone out thier to discourage what they are trying to do take good care of these ladies and they will take good care of you
u MUST be kidding

Cortland, NY

#16 Feb 27, 2007
"these girls work very hard to take care of their families?" Get a REAL friggin job!!! Great role models for your family hooking at VJs. You MUST be kidding! This isn't Brooklyn!
cny

AOL

#17 Feb 27, 2007
lost girl wrote:
they only serve who they know thats the way they get around it ..... theyve been doing it for years ...HELLO >>>> everyone who is a regular knows this. Hooking ...thats been going on for years ...for the right price those girls will do anything....especially in the jacuzzi ...or shall we say spunk-cuzzi.
How do you know this? Are you a regular there? Have you been in the jacuzzi?
lost girl

AOL

#18 Feb 27, 2007
5 dollar will make u hollar! sucky sucky long time and give u happy ending ....work very hard to make you hard u dumb azz ...I have male friends who indulge in this ...everyone knows this its frankfort remember??? nothing is secret ...those girls give sexual favors for $ thats not hard workand its definately not a respectable profession...whats wrong with you morons ....get real...you want your sister or mom to have a respectable job like vjs girls ...
Toughguy

United States

#20 Mar 1, 2007
VJ's is by far the best thing Frankfort has to offer!!!! It sure as hell beats the crossdresser walking around wearing mamas dress!!!
If I had to guess

Liverpool, NY

#21 Mar 1, 2007
Toughguy wrote:
VJ's is by far the best thing Frankfort has to offer!!!! It sure as hell beats the crossdresser walking around wearing mamas dress!!!
I'd say the possibility exists that the crossdresser might actually be better looking than some of the girls I've seen at VJ's. At least they keep the lights low.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albany Looking to Land Amazon 4 min Frank 9
Motus and Utica's odd obsession with the farm t... 12 min Right Fool 3
Frank Pelli wrong for north Utica no community ... 14 min A voter in Nort... 43
Epic List of FAILED Utica "Development" & "Succ... 15 min Psy eval 9
News Frankfort Car Break-Ins: How To Protect Your Car Fri Pinto 2
Frankfort's Topix Forum (Aug '11) Thu Stick 10
Village of Frankfort Oct 19 willie Logan 14

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance