Mark Scalise DWI Cover Up

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Mark Scalise DWI

Lisbon, ME

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Frankfort Village Judge Mark Scalise received a DWI this weekend. WHY is this not in the paper and WHY is this covered up. Does anyone know why this is being covered up. Why is this guy Mark Scalise even a judge?
Mark Scalise DWI

Lisbon, ME

#3 Oct 19, 2010
the uticadailynews. com has the story so no cover up this guy needs to go.
Reporter HK

New York, NY

#4 Oct 19, 2010
When and where----------What Agency stopped him?
nosy neighbor

Utica, NY

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Its in the Herkimer Telegram online too. Looks like the Village Police handled it after he hit a parked car. I've never heard anything bad about Mark but I would think this won't help his career in the judicial system.
Bye Bye Ron

Syracuse, NY

#7 Oct 19, 2010
THAT is why Ron Petrie wont last past the chief exam to keep his job. You guys wanted a DUMB police chief that would go with the flow and let the old guard do what they want and get away with it. Ron comes off as a kind and mildly retarded guy
who's too nice and slow to cause any kind of grief. Surprise! They did what honest cops should do but thats going to cost Petrie his 'provisional' job. Probably should have waited until he was permanent to start arresting village officials. Probably time to get back under Masi's desk again, thats if you can get Servidone out of the way.
LEAVE the CHIEF

Lewiston, ME

#9 Oct 19, 2010
Bye Bye Ron wrote:
THAT is why Ron Petrie wont last past the chief exam to keep his job. You guys wanted a DUMB police chief that would go with the flow and let the old guard do what they want and get away with it. Ron comes off as a kind and mildly retarded guy
who's too nice and slow to cause any kind of grief. Surprise! They did what honest cops should do but thats going to cost Petrie his 'provisional' job. Probably should have waited until he was permanent to start arresting village officials. Probably time to get back under Masi's desk again, thats if you can get Servidone out of the way.
STFU Steve/720 You were an AZZ-Hole BYOB jerk-off
Leave the new Chief out of this-He had nothing to
do with Mark's decision to drive drunk .08 don't blow it...
WOW

Clayton, NY

#10 Oct 19, 2010
Bye Bye Ron wrote:
Go to uticadailynews.com and read the story loser.The whole story is there good jod Frankfort PD
Bye Bye Ron

Syracuse, NY

#11 Oct 19, 2010
WOW wrote:
<quoted text> Go to uticadailynews.com and read the story loser.The whole story is there good jod Frankfort PD
I didn't say they didn't do a good job. My point is that they hired Petrie thinking they were getting a guy they could use as filler until the next test and then replace him with one of their own goombahs. They kept Conley til he damn near went to prison. Dont tell me they had a sudden change of hart and suddenly wanted a chief that would clean up the village. They fell for his 'I'm kinda slow and goofy' demeanor thinking he would do nothing and they could steamroll over him and ended up with a guy who does actual policework. Given that he is provisional ok'ing that arrest while certainly the 'right thing to do' wasn't the swiftest choice if he expects to keep his job after the test in the spring. Bet they will have a secret goombah meeting where Frank tells everyone to lay low til they get somebody else in there. The last thing they wanted was a real chief. Surprise!
HI HI Ron

Lewiston, ME

#12 Oct 19, 2010
And what is wrong with having a REAL chief???
absolutely

Syracuse, NY

#14 Oct 19, 2010
HI HI Ron wrote:
And what is wrong with having a REAL chief???
nothing - if you are ANYWHERE BUT FRANKFORT.
Top News Headlines

Moravia, NY

#15 Oct 19, 2010
FRANKFORT, October 19, 2010- A Frankfort Village Resident, Joseph D Bongoirno of Southside Rd Frankfort was arrested on Monday night for the fourth time on charges of exposing himself in public.
Bongoirno is known to have severe mental issues and has spent time on at least 5 occasions in mental health wards.
This latest arrest comes less than a month after he was arrested for public intoxication and lewdness. when he was caught masturbating in his car near a playground.
Bongoirno was released into the custody of a Herkimer County Mental Health Caseworker and will appear in court Nov 9th.
ROFLMAO at YOU

Lewiston, ME

#16 Oct 19, 2010
wktv?
utica daily news?
OD?
Evening Telegram?
Mohawk Valley Express?
YNN?

WHAT NEWS SOURCE?
IN YOUR PERVERTED
PEE BRAIN LIT ONE...
Top News Headlines

Moravia, NY

#17 Oct 19, 2010
Keep smoking crackrock Joe and molesting kids. You wont be free too much longer. I have a feeling the next time you are caught exposing yourself will be your last.
Commitment procedures are in the works for you.
IDIOT

Middleville, NY

#19 Oct 20, 2010
Mark Scalise DWI wrote:
Frankfort Village Judge Mark Scalise received a DWI this weekend. WHY is this not in the paper and WHY is this covered up. Does anyone know why this is being covered up. Why is this guy Mark Scalise even a judge?
Let me be sure I have your idiotic banter correct. Because it wasnt in the rag paper its a cover up? How the F^&* is it a cover up? He was arrested and charged accordingly. If the cops didnt do anything it would be a cover up, moron. The cops did a good job. The douchebag judge got a DWI. No cover up. These new guys are doing what theyre supposed to. Applaud them for that instead of bashing and preempting a "cover up scheme".
Here we go again

Utica, NY

#20 Oct 20, 2010
Guess we will be looking for a new chief again.
LORD HEAR our PRAYER

United States

#21 Oct 20, 2010
Saint Michael, heaven's glorious commissioner of police,

who once so neatly and successfully cleared God's premises

of all its undesirables, look with kindly and professional

eyes on your earthly force.

Give us cool heads, stout hearts, and uncanny flair for

investigation and wise judgement.

Make us the terror of burglars, the friend of children and

law-abiding citizens, kind to strangers, polite to bores,

strict with law-breakers and impervious to temptations.

You know, Saint Michael, from your own experiences

with the devil that the police officer's lot on earth is not

lways a happy one; but your sense of duty that so

pleased God, your hard knocks that so surprised the

devil, and your angelic self-control give us inspiration.

nd when we lay down our night sticks, enroll us in your

heavenly force, where we will be as proud to guard the

throne of God as we have been to guard the city of all

the people.

Amen.
Mark Scalise step down

New York, NY

#22 Oct 20, 2010
Mark save face and step down.
LORD HEAR our PRAYER

United States

#24 Oct 20, 2010
Lord I Joseph Bongiiorno am a total scumbag who molests kids while high on crack. I think I am entitled to a spot in heaven though because I fckd a priest in the a$$ once. Sure he didnt want it but that is not his choice. Now I just got some crack rock and I gotta smoke so I can use the kids I locked in the bedroom and get rid of them.
So see you soon God.
YOU LOOK LIKE A_

United States

#25 Oct 20, 2010
FOOL PEOPLE ARE JUDGING YOU AND YOUR LANGUAGE
lol

Nedrow, NY

#26 Oct 20, 2010
You shouldn't have dropped out of school in 2nd grade Joe.
lol lol lol lol lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is ed or eddie from frankfort ?????? (Oct '10) 14 hr Just curious 16
Vinnys? 16 hr Pathetic 3
Frankfort marina trails Mon Fishyfishfish 1
Frankfort's Topix Forum (Aug '11) Sun Frankfort Grandmo... 9
Village of Frankfort Sep 17 In the know 11
Donations for southern states flood victims Sep 15 Reality Check 3
Frankfort Elementary Sep 14 Big massive douch... 3

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance