First Prev
of 2
Next Last
his day of reckoning

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2012
I've been praying for Moracco to croak but I guess the deputy mayor will have to do for now. Good luck explaining all that corruption at the pearly gates, Fran. Be sure and save Frank and the rest of the village cronies a seat when you get to hell because rest assured they are headed there too. Ciao, crook.
frank m

Boston, MA

#2 Oct 22, 2012
his day of reckoning wrote:
I've been praying for Moracco to croak but I guess the deputy mayor will have to do for now. Good luck explaining all that corruption at the pearly gates, Fran. Be sure and save Frank and the rest of the village cronies a seat when you get to hell because rest assured they are headed there too. Ciao, crook.
if you have the balls to put your name on here i will knock you out,you are a low life scum and i hope your kids all come down with the worst illness around.
CAS

New York, NY

#3 Oct 22, 2012
WOW! Now here's a case where two wrongs certainly don't make a right.
Holy Crap

New York, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2012
You Madam are a real scumbag!!!!!
Holy Crap

New York, NY

#5 Oct 23, 2012
frank m wrote:
<quoted text>if you have the balls to put your name on here i will knock you out,you are a low life scum and i hope your kids all come down with the worst illness around.
Even though it looks manly,this poster would not have balls because it is almost certainly a woman.A very evil woman who will have her day in hell.Ciao Bigfoot!!!!!
you mean to tell me

Herkimer, NY

#6 Oct 25, 2012
that after 20 years of perpetuating corruption in a village known for its corrupt ways he's going to heaven? Yeah. Sure. So is Conley. The list of people from Frankfort likely to make it past heavens gates is very very short. Hope you brought your sunscreen Herbie.
Holy Crap

New York, NY

#7 Oct 25, 2012
you mean to tell me wrote:
that after 20 years of perpetuating corruption in a village known for its corrupt ways he's going to heaven? Yeah. Sure. So is Conley. The list of people from Frankfort likely to make it past heavens gates is very very short. Hope you brought your sunscreen Herbie.
And you CD are going?? I think not!!!!!!!!!!
whi is

Ilion, NY

#8 Oct 25, 2012
CD
I live here

Syracuse, NY

#9 Oct 26, 2012
I can't BELIEVE the level of hate that some people have, even for those who died. What a shame. I'm ashamed. Please, I live here in Frankfort, everyone knows me, although I would venture to say that I don't know the inside of what goes on, but still...the guy is dead, leave it alone. Lets just get back to raking leaves, NO WAIT....everyones leaves are going to get blown into everyone elses lawn after this weekend, so, I think we should wait!:)
Hasta la vista Herbie

Herkimer, NY

#10 Oct 27, 2012
I live here wrote:
I can't BELIEVE the level of hate that some people have, even for those who died. What a shame. I'm ashamed. Please, I live here in Frankfort, everyone knows me, although I would venture to say that I don't know the inside of what goes on, but still...the guy is dead, leave it alone. Lets just get back to raking leaves, NO WAIT....everyones leaves are going to get blown into everyone elses lawn after this weekend, so, I think we should wait!:)
Just because he's dead it makes everything that has gone on in the village the past several years excused like nothing ever happened? Death doesnt give you a pardon. He was a crook. Moracco is a crook. Spina is a crook. Harris is a crook. Hopefully Herbie saves his buds a seat in hell. I heard they couldnt get the casket closed. He was too crooked.
Holy Crap

New York, NY

#11 Oct 27, 2012
Hasta la vista Herbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because he's dead it makes everything that has gone on in the village the past several years excused like nothing ever happened? Death doesnt give you a pardon. He was a crook. Moracco is a crook. Spina is a crook. Harris is a crook. Hopefully Herbie saves his buds a seat in hell. I heard they couldnt get the casket closed. He was too crooked.
Thats not nice Lady!! You will be sitting at the throne!!!!!!
teo l

United States

#12 Oct 27, 2012
Hasta la vista Herbie wrote:
<quoted text>
your daughter a pig we all did her.
get real

Newark, NY

#13 Oct 28, 2012
Please tell us what the Frankfort mayor and his friends have done. According to what I read they are not well liked, believe me I'm not playing coy, am somewhat new to the area.
get real

Newark, NY

#14 Oct 29, 2012
Come Frankfortnians tell us what the mayor of Frankfort and his pals have done to make so many enemies.
Knights Spotty Hottie

Syracuse, NY

#15 Oct 30, 2012
Long story short - you don't walk up to the mayor after the election to shake his hand and congratulate him because he and his bodyguards Ronnie and Stevie will beat you up. Just read back on uticaod.com and search out Frankfort. I'll post some more when I get back around to it.
lmb

Utica, NY

#16 Oct 30, 2012
get real wrote:
Come Frankfortnians tell us what the mayor of Frankfort and his pals have done to make so many enemies.
Theres nothing wrong with the way Franks run the village. He pisses off a lot of people because hes not a boot licker like the previous mayors.Frankfort is full of whiners and complainers,and worst of all, jealous bastards
Brother

Lake Zurich, IL

#17 Oct 31, 2012
I'll be back in Frankfort in a couple of months and would like to meet with you and any other poster to discuss some of these comments face to face. Maybe you'll be able to elaborate on some of the things you've posted. A Brother.
elaborate this

United States

#19 Nov 1, 2012
What part of corrupt don't you understand? Do you live under a rock? Do you not read the paper? Did Herbie not tell you how he and Frankie and Steve turned the village and its police department into the laughing stock of upstate NY? He shamed the village in ways we may never recover from. One things for sure. Herbie will burn in hell for longer than it takes people to forget. If we shove some stuffing up Herbies ass now he should be ready just in time for Thanksgiving.
TOP X SCREENSAVER

Ilion, NY

#20 Nov 1, 2012
STFU GOOF
lmb

Utica, NY

#21 Nov 1, 2012
elaborate this wrote:
What part of corrupt don't you understand? Do you live under a rock? Do you not read the paper? Did Herbie not tell you how he and Frankie and Steve turned the village and its police department into the laughing stock of upstate NY? He shamed the village in ways we may never recover from. One things for sure. Herbie will burn in hell for longer than it takes people to forget. If we shove some stuffing up Herbies ass now he should be ready just in time for Thanksgiving.
Are you for real?The village police dept has always been a step below the keystone cops, but right now its being run by the biggest P.O.S. in the valley. That retard shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun. Last I knew Frank wanted to get rid of Barney and their one bullet brigade, but the problem with frankfort is everyone is afraid of their own shadow. YOU'RE DOING A GREAT JOB FRANK> KEEP THE WHINERS ON EDGE!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comptroller: Herkimer County village paid ranso... 1 hr Lawnmower man 3
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 3 hr South Paw 69
A third term for Obama 5 hr get real 23
John Nehme gets Laid because he has a huge Boner! 5 hr Sarah 3
Libby Grippe Jul 28 frankfuter 12
spanish men in frankfort Jul 28 ITK 2
Tattle Tales in Frankfort Jul 28 The Warrior 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages