First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Rockland, ME

#1 Dec 17, 2010
When is the new restaurant opening? Anybody know what the food and atmosphere is? Hours / days open? Do they have a liquor license? Who owns it? Looks nice.
zztop

Utica, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2010
Wondering wrote:
When is the new restaurant opening? Anybody know what the food and atmosphere is? Hours / days open? Do they have a liquor license? Who owns it? Looks nice.
its open now and the food is GREAT! The best I've had in Frankfort in a long time! Last I knew they didn't have their liquor license yet but I heard awhile back that it was coming in the next couple weeks. The owner is an excellent chef (who has been cooking in the utica area most of his life) and his girlfriend. Not sure of their names but they live in the area.
deewee alumni

Rockport, ME

#3 Dec 18, 2010
I believe its Kevin Cesarini
Valley Idiot

New York, NY

#4 Dec 19, 2010
What resturant? Where? I hate it when you go to a resturant you really like and it disappears overnight. Frankfort has has quit a few really good places for food that did just that. Remember the Italian place on Main St., I think it was the Family resturant?, silverware and the plates didn't match but the Friday fish fry couldn't be beat. Also the Purple Cow, small, but the food was great.
Admr

AOL

#5 Dec 19, 2010
It looks open - think it will be open on Sundays. That's good because nothing else is. Worth a try but I don't think they have wine yet. An open sign would be a good idea. Can you byob? The building is scummy, but it looks like they fixed it nice. Are they going to serve lunch - take out?
alley

Utica, NY

#6 Dec 27, 2010
yeah its open on sundays and they serve lunch and dinner, take out too im sure. its where the purple cow used to be but its remolded. open kitchen so you can see the chef/owner cooking! they have wine and beer now
Some Dude

Rockport, ME

#7 Dec 30, 2010
Valley Idiot wrote:
What resturant? Where? I hate it when you go to a resturant you really like and it disappears overnight. Frankfort has has quit a few really good places for food that did just that. Remember the Italian place on Main St., I think it was the Family resturant?, silverware and the plates didn't match but the Friday fish fry couldn't be beat. Also the Purple Cow, small, but the food was great.
The Purple Cow is right down the road dude. Karma, duh.
Frankfort Resident

Rockland, ME

#8 Jan 6, 2011
What do they serve there? Is it just sandwiches are what?
Don

Saranac Lake, NY

#9 Jan 6, 2011
They are open every day except Monday with a full lunch and dinner menu. Inside is all remodeled and beautiful - very clean, nice hardwood flooring, open kitchen also spotless. Kevin is the head chef/cook, his g/f Sandy is the head waitress (years of experiance between the two of them), Sandy's son is second cook, who also has years of experiance. I've eaten there twice and was not disappointed. I do hear they have their beer and wine license now. Let's try to keep our money local folks.

HEY - is Montana's closed. Someone told me they closed. My wife and I used to go there often.
Frankfort Resident

Rockland, ME

#10 Jan 16, 2011
We Ate at the Bistro Today ( Sunday) And it was very good!! The food the owners the atmosphere was all Great!! It is a place that we will be eating at again! Yes they do have beer and wine there. Everything is so fresh. Again everyone should go eat at the Bistro as it is very good dining!!
Bill B

New Hartford, NY

#11 Jan 21, 2011
My family and I went here last week. I must say I wasn't impressed with the food, nor were my other family members. The fish was terrible. We won't be going back!
Frankfort Resident

Rockland, ME

#13 Jan 24, 2011
Well we think that it is a very nice place to eat. The owners are very nice people the food was excellent and we will be going back again!!
SammyLamont24

New Hartford, NY

#14 Jan 25, 2011
My family and I went here to eat yesturday.The food was okay.but could have been a little hotter. The place wasn't busy and it took over 1/2 hour to be served. We prob will try it again sometime, but wasn't very impressed our 1st time.
Love_It

Rochester, NY

#15 Jan 25, 2011
I have to say, I am very impressed that Kevin makes everything in-house. From bread to salad dressing, it is all his own. He is a local guy with a local business, so please support him! I know his mother and she said he is open to suggestions so if you have any ideas for improvement don't hesitate to tell him! He will not be offended and only wants to please his customers. I have eaten there twice and have not yet been disappointed.
so what

AOL

#16 Jan 27, 2011
is this sandy the same one that worked at otto's in herkimer? oh joy !!
Captain Crunch

AOL

#17 Jan 28, 2011
yeah same Sandy, she quit Otto's rather than take a drug test.
Might try this place tho but if you have no imagination when picking a name for your place you probably aren't too creative with your food either
U NO IT

Ithaca, NY

#18 Jan 28, 2011
Ate there tonite-great food, people we knew in house, reasonable prices, GREAT! Would go back again tomorrow!
I had fish, old man had filet-all food was PERFECT!

Good job, Good Luck!
We will be back and recommending to all our friends!
i am thinking

AOL

#19 Jan 29, 2011
U NO IT wrote:
Ate there tonite-great food, people we knew in house, reasonable prices, GREAT! Would go back again tomorrow!
I had fish, old man had filet-all food was PERFECT!
Good job, Good Luck!
We will be back and recommending to all our friends!
and who are you related to again? get real, no place around here deserves all that glory. especially one that woman is involved in.
Frankfort Resident

Rockland, ME

#20 Feb 5, 2011
Well we went back to the Bistro to eat for the second time last night. and it was excellent again!!!My Husband had the fish fry and he loved it. We had the bistro greens and they were the best greens we have ever had!!So if anyone doesn't like the food at the Bistro Then they DO NOT KNOW WHAT GOOD FOOD IS!!!
FROM ITALY to the_

Camden, NY

#22 Feb 5, 2011
Besides I like not many people being there because thats where I go to pig out and stuff my face (the secretly take my foodstamps) and I LOVE masturbating in their bathroom they have scented hand towels to wipe up after with.
It has a great atmosphere and anyplace brave enough to allow me, my head lice and the flies that follow me inside deserves an award_

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengees slow sink into more drugs 11 min Robby P 8
NOTRE DAME HIGH undefeated so far 14 min tony 52
Famous Utican False Myths 14 min Well 33
NH new AD, you blew it already. 18 min mike 21
Muslim Doctor 34 min Pres Obonzo 14
Utica AUD may host the AHL All-Star Classic 38 min AHL 9
whitesboro draft 41 min Frequent flyer 5
•••
•••
•••