Lazy, drug addicted welfare recipient...

Lazy, drug addicted welfare recipients- Take away their voting rights!

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

wondering

AOL

#1 Aug 19, 2012
People that have the ability to work and choose not to should not be able to vote.
Uncle Sam Owes Me Plenty

Newport, NY

#2 Aug 20, 2012
we got to fight for our rights to entitlement. I did't ask to be born into this f-ed up world. It takes its toll on a person and wears them down. the government owes me more than the paltry $845.00 a month that I get just for existing. Don't aske me to work because I will spend more energy getting out of work than the work actually takes. excuse me my girl-friend is waiting and we are going to make another baby.
the end

AOL

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Uncle Sam Owes Me Plenty wrote:
we got to fight for our rights to entitlement. I did't ask to be born into this f-ed up world. It takes its toll on a person and wears them down. the government owes me more than the paltry $845.00 a month that I get just for existing. Don't aske me to work because I will spend more energy getting out of work than the work actually takes. excuse me my girl-friend is waiting and we are going to make another baby.
nice reply,they should cage you until the put you down like at the animal shelters
Huh

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Guess what? They don't. Old people vote, not brood mares who push out baby after baby on Medicaid. And old people cost us wayyyyy more than a welfare queen. They spend up wheatever they paid into the system less than ten years after they retire. But don't tell them that. They're entitled because they worked all their lives.

Huh. My spouse and I are in our forties. At this rate we will probably never be able to retire because we will be paying for the boomer retirement. Not our kids' college. No. Our parents' retirement. Screw their descendants - they "earned" it!
Give it up to the Govt

New York, NY

#5 Oct 17, 2012
Huh wrote:
Guess what? They don't. Old people vote, not brood mares who push out baby after baby on Medicaid. And old people cost us wayyyyy more than a welfare queen. They spend up wheatever they paid into the system less than ten years after they retire. But don't tell them that. They're entitled because they worked all their lives.
Huh. My spouse and I are in our forties. At this rate we will probably never be able to retire because we will be paying for the boomer retirement. Not our kids' college. No. Our parents' retirement. Screw their descendants - they "earned" it!
Don't worry. Nobody is going to be collecting ANYTHING in the next few years. Why? Because those left alive will envy the dead already.
Little Missy

Springfield, MA

#6 Nov 26, 2012
People on welfare got it figured out, they get free food, rent paid, free cell phone, free health care, free heat, free rides to their free Dr appointments. Is it worth it for them to go to work? They think, not so much
reality check

Ilion, NY

#7 Nov 29, 2012
you all are making great points. What this proves is we are all fed up with the system. We can't change it because we are outnumbered by those who benefit from our lifelong contributions and made sure they cast their votes for the current administration. It amazes me more and more that our elected officials keep taking money out of our paychecks for "our retirement" yet dole it out to scumbags who never worked a day in their useless lives. We are doomed.
OHGEEZA

Syracuse, NY

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Give it up to the Govt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. Nobody is going to be collecting ANYTHING in the next few years. Why? Because those left alive will envy the dead already.
I SHUDDER to even think how true this could possibly be!! If anything, it could completely shut down where NOBODY gets ANY check of any kind from the government. And a 5lb bag of flour will cost $50 !
dOUCHE Nozel

King Of Prussia, PA

#9 Dec 7, 2012
Do you think the welfare rats really vote when that cant get off their ass to work?
IHOPEIMWRONG

Syracuse, NY

#10 Dec 8, 2012
It's going to come upon us and nobody is going to see it coming. Many people will be caught by surprise, and by that time, it will be too late for anyone to do anything to help themselves. FEMA will have to come in, people will be BEGGING for them to come, and THEN they will have you all by the balls and you won't be able to do a thing about it, because you will be homeless, penniless, in shock, disbelief, and scared shitless. Oh, and hungry too. People will be living in tents, shitting in a pail in their backyards, sleeping in sleeping bags in their houses IF THEY HAVE A HOUSE, and shooting animals (illegally according to the gov't) to eat. Farmers will be trading off their animals for food because they don't want to see them die of starvation. MOPEDS will come back with a vengeance because of gas shortages, AND bicycles. Firearms and ammunition will be like gold, as will whatever food is available. BARTERING items like liquour, cigarettes, MATChES, cooking fuel, will be traded to women, yeah, believe it or not. Yes, you will be wiping your ass with whatever dollars you have left in your wallet because it won't be worth the shit stuck to it, and TOILET PAPER will be worth your left nut, cause there won't be any!!! SO, get moving, get prepared.
Naughty List

Frankfort, NY

#11 Dec 10, 2012
IHOPEIMWRONG wrote:
It's going to come upon us and nobody is going to see it coming. Many people will be caught by surprise, and by that time, it will be too late for anyone to do anything to help themselves. FEMA will have to come in, people will be BEGGING for them to come, and THEN they will have you all by the balls and you won't be able to do a thing about it, because you will be homeless, penniless, in shock, disbelief, and scared shitless. Oh, and hungry too. People will be living in tents, shitting in a pail in their backyards, sleeping in sleeping bags in their houses IF THEY HAVE A HOUSE, and shooting animals (illegally according to the gov't) to eat. Farmers will be trading off their animals for food because they don't want to see them die of starvation. MOPEDS will come back with a vengeance because of gas shortages, AND bicycles. Firearms and ammunition will be like gold, as will whatever food is available. BARTERING items like liquour, cigarettes, MATChES, cooking fuel, will be traded to women, yeah, believe it or not. Yes, you will be wiping your ass with whatever dollars you have left in your wallet because it won't be worth the shit stuck to it, and TOILET PAPER will be worth your left nut, cause there won't be any!!! SO, get moving, get prepared.
Ray J, is that what you see?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Careers In Utica 1 min Utica 22 33
Danfoss AG collecting $210M corporate welfare! ... 4 min 3 jobs total 5
Harmony Speciale 11 min Utica 22 21
nh football 17 min REal info 7
Girls and Guys with tongues sticking out (Mar '11) 8 hr Quagmire 35
Past teachers from Reese Rd. school 10 hr birnie 1
Good Old Days In Frankfort Remember? (Sep '07) 10 hr russ bianco 163

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance