Fed up

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2011
its time to start thniking about the election for highway superintendent you have five people running James Alasante,John Garramone,Mike Carbone,Bill Deyle and Ronald Testa.Two of them are the best choice as far as i can tell Testa and Carbone.let people know what you think we have to get rid of people who dont care what the public wants or needs like Jim Alasante all he cares about is the money he collects his retirement,paycheck,social security and whatever he can get at taxpayer expense.you need a person who truly cares about the people they serve.vote for Mike Carbone or Ronald Testa.
QUESTION

Nedrow, NY

#2 Apr 2, 2011
When is the new town building going to open?
WOW

Clayton, NY

#3 Apr 2, 2011
Fed up wrote:
its time to start thniking about the election for highway superintendent you have five people running James Alasante,John Garramone,Mike Carbone,Bill Deyle and Ronald Testa.Two of them are the best choice as far as i can tell Testa and Carbone.let people know what you think we have to get rid of people who dont care what the public wants or needs like Jim Alasante all he cares about is the money he collects his retirement,paycheck,social security and whatever he can get at taxpayer expense.you need a person who truly cares about the people they serve.vote for Mike Carbone or Ronald Testa.
Are you talking about Frankfort Kentucky? The Carbone/Testa Caring about the people they serve threw me off.
Fed up

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2011
what does that mean i know for afact that carbone cares about the community,i dont know testa that well
lost

United States

#5 Apr 5, 2011
Who is everyone voting for in the town election for highway superintendent?
update

East Syracuse, NY

#6 Apr 18, 2011
garramone backs out of election for highway super testa in carbone in alasante in deyle in who will you vote for
Wondering

United States

#7 Sep 16, 2011
Is alsante still running after losing the primary

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slice 6 hr Mr frankfort 8
HILL ST VILLAGE of FRANKFORT 8 hr SERPICO 1
West Frankfort Water 11 hr wellwater 17
VJ strip club (Nov '13) 11 hr hahaha 4
Post removed I'm trying to help you I know what... Wed SadStorey 24
Good Old Days In Frankfort Remember? (Sep '07) Aug 23 Mr frankfort 158
you adopted? (May '15) Aug 21 jesse 5

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance