babygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2006

Like.......I'm going out tonight and like.....I have nothing to wear.
I have this one shirt from Deb's but it's short and I don't have cool jeans to wear with it.
I'm going for like a jennifer lopez mixed with like upstate new york. I want to be Cesear's Palace at like Tony's Lounge. But like instead...I'm like friday night at Walmart.
And....it's like.....my friend, that i'm going out with tonight, like...she got a new out fit and like, now i feel totally like....last season.
I have so many problems to deal with. This one....was just way too important to keep to myself.
Who Cares

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2006

Like.....get a life...stay home!!!
WAK

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2006

Reading your post made me want to donate to the United Idiot College Fund. "Like" learn a new word. Stop dumbing up the population.
kiki

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2006

errr how rude!!! what a joke why would anyone ever speak like that I agree with the bloke when he said Stop Dumbing up the population.. I live in London England... and for the person who wrote the original statement GET LIKE A MAP TO FIND OUT WHERE THHAT IS COS YOU REALLY KNOW F' ALL..
Innocent bystander

Mohawk, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2006

go naked
OMG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2006

babygirl wrote:
Like.......I'm going out tonight and like.....I have nothing to wear.
I have this one shirt from Deb's but it's short and I don't have cool jeans to wear with it.
I'm going for like a jennifer lopez mixed with like upstate new york. I want to be Cesear's Palace at like Tony's Lounge. But like instead...I'm like friday night at Walmart.
And....it's like.....my friend, that i'm going out with tonight, like...she got a new out fit and like, now i feel totally like....last season.
I have so many problems to deal with. This one....was just way too important to keep to myself.
well i took this Like as a joke someone trying to be like funny get a sense of humour will ya.
like no way

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2006

kiki wrote:
errr how rude!!! what a joke why would anyone ever speak like that I agree with the bloke when he said Stop Dumbing up the population.. I live in London England... and for the person who wrote the original statement GET LIKE A MAP TO FIND OUT WHERE THHAT IS COS YOU REALLY KNOW F' ALL..
you like need to get a life like its a joke like you're an idiot, and like stay over in london, like we dont want you here. and like, what does dumbin up the population mean exactly?
Bored with this

Paramus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2006

There are more important things to discuss than your stupid outfit.
Sis Boom Bah

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

I have an eight man tent you can borrow.why dont you ask the cheerleading coach? She shops at Layne Bryant.
Teen of Frankfort

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

Why must you be so mean to the cheerleading coach?
Sis Boom Bah

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2006

have u seen the size of thier azzes?
Cupid

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2006

I love Sis boom bah
sis boom bah

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2006

Teen of Frankfort wrote:
Why must you be so mean to the cheerleading coach?
...they need a tow truck not a school bus to transport the trouble starting coaches
Teen of Frankfort

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2006

SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THE FRANKFORT FORUMS! WE DON'T WANT YOU!
sis boom bah

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2006

Teen of Frankfort wrote:
SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THE FRANKFORT FORUMS! WE DON'T WANT YOU!
..........Whos going to make me you and what army?? Freedom of speech get it ?? thats what America is all about .
Bored with this

Paramus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2006

sis boom bah wrote:
<quoted text>..........Whos going to make me you and what army?? Freedom of speech get it ?? thats what America is all about .
You people are out of control!!!
Think About This

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2006

sis boom bah wrote:
<quoted text>..........Whos going to make me you and what army?? Freedom of speech get it ?? thats what America is all about .
I would say that it is YOU that is overweight and ashamed of yourself for Your obesity. You are hiding behind the first amendment to spread your venom. You need a mirror not a computer
sis boom bah

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2006

get a real life ...you people are pathetic. get a sense of humour!..have you noticed there is a handfull of people who are actually on tjis? if they r like me they hop on to bust chops and entertain themselves instead of going out in town to socialize with the local riff raff
Champ

Cortland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2007

I think Sis boom bah plays with his peeps (If he has one that is)
FearBeforeFlames

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

Haha, let me take you to the Gap babe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frankfort Discussions

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 6,370
Thurston's 10 hr wow 6
calvin hight (Sep '10) 20 hr reall 34
who is Rosemary Brown? 22 hr Katiedid1212 1
Oak View Cemetery Frankfort NY (Jun '12) 22 hr Shameful 16
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
where's jimmer Tue sick 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE