First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BLAH BLAH BLAH

New York, NY

#22 Feb 5, 2013
not tru at all wrote:
lol. like I said, BLAH BLAH BLAH, some ppl just Have to be chronic complainers. You just proved my point. And what part of "then don't shop at Alids" don't you get?
Why don't you just BITE ME! Aren't you late for checking the mail for your alimony check?
not tru at all

Utica, NY

#23 Feb 6, 2013
ooooooooooooooooh temper, temper! You ARE easily excitable aren't you? Perhaps anger mgmt classes? Life is so much more pleasant for us all when we don't have to deal with those that can't control their temper. Namaste!
Goomba Johnnie

New York, NY

#24 Feb 7, 2013
not tru at all wrote:
ooooooooooooooooh temper, temper! You ARE easily excitable aren't you? Perhaps anger mgmt classes? Life is so much more pleasant for us all when we don't have to deal with those that can't control their temper. Namaste!
Well, lookin' over a few things, it would be nice if people like YOU didn't antagonize people! Stop pushing their buttons! People like you look to start trouble. You point your finger, and look down your nose. Namaste to you too whatever that means.
not tru at all

Utica, NY

#25 Feb 7, 2013
awwwww but you make it so easy! namaste!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maciol UPD 11 min Tito 5
New Hartford is the new East Utica! 17 min Indeed 36
Trumps lies - the definitive list 21 min sammy 19
News Anthony Brindisi to challenge Claudia Tenney fo... 22 min real news 2
LOOK at Kayliegh TAZZ Hannas MANLY FACE and JOWLS! 25 min SlobSeemann 22
New UFD Chief 30 min Truth 7
A certain Utica school employee has a LOT of ex... 32 min Struck nerve 5

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance