big guy why dont you use your real name-baby
Calm before the Storm

Gilboa, NY

#3 Apr 11, 2009
~How's fred hays.!?
Not fond of big guy

Cortland, NY

#4 Apr 13, 2009
Why don't you go jiggle in the other direction big guy.
Fast Responder

AOL

#6 Apr 13, 2009
Calm before the Storm wrote:
~How's fred hays.!?
My Wishlist:
#1:Unlimited amounts of Crackrock
#2:Unlimited amounts of A*al lube and an endless supply of dogs to use it on
#3:Unlimited number of old women to spy on and to steal checks from
#4:A brain
#5:A life
#6:Self Respect
#7:Welfare for life
#8:Even 1 person who actually likes me & doesn't just tell me so because I am nuts
#9:A real lawsuit against someone instead of my usual made up & imaginary ones & the ability to make up believable threats & stories.
#10:Money to finish my sex change operation
#11:Reading comprehension skills equal to at least those of a 5th grader
#12:A supply of sex toys shaped like Twinkies
#13:A body small enough to allow me to squeeze into size XXXXXXL clothing
#14:The ability to think, act, speak, and live like a normal person
#15: I wish I was a good father who loved & provided for my son myself like a real man. Instead I am a dirtbag welfare cheat without a Clue!
Thanks for supporting me and my mission to spread syphilis through the animal kingdom!:)
o
o
Q/
L
JDB 04/13/2009 Copyright ©
big man

AOL

#7 Apr 14, 2009
big guy wrote:
How are all the hookers you scumbag.
i hope they are good.
Hooch Master

Syracuse, NY

#9 May 3, 2009
Crook! Steal anything lately?
Irishguy

Macedon, NY

#10 May 4, 2009
With all the venom on this site I am ashamed to say I grew up in Frankfort. Glad I moved.
Yikes

United States

#13 May 20, 2009
"My weaner is covered in open soars"
JDB-Learn how to spell weaner ya weaner
Hmmmmmmmm

Corning, NY

#15 Jun 9, 2009
Hooch Master wrote:
Crook! Steal anything lately?
No dummy it's fireworks season. I will be out selling fireworks to all the children of frankfort and utica in hopes that another child can loose a limb from my fireworks. So State Police, Ilion Police, Herkimer Police, Utica Police and Sheriffs Deptartment please be on the look out I drive a red van at times, a white van at times, green pontiac or a Ford Edge. I will have my fireworks all over the place soon. You can get order sheets from me and just choose whatever fireworks you need. So all Police Agencies I dare you to try and catch me! Because you can't!
Ben Dover

Norwich, CT

#16 Jun 11, 2009
Leave Bobby alone, he is a respectable man. *sarcasm* LOL
bob cock

AOL

#17 Jun 11, 2009
Hmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
No dummy it's fireworks season. I will be out selling fireworks to all the children of frankfort and utica in hopes that another child can loose a limb from my fireworks. So State Police, Ilion Police, Herkimer Police, Utica Police and Sheriffs Deptartment please be on the look out I drive a red van at times, a white van at times, green pontiac or a Ford Edge. I will have my fireworks all over the place soon. You can get order sheets from me and just choose whatever fireworks you need. So all Police Agencies I dare you to try and catch me! Because you can't!
how about vic tarris sells fireworks,takes bets and deals dope
Bobby L

Corning, NY

#18 Jun 12, 2009
Hmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The local police are easy! The state police will never catch me either! They know better than to mess with me! When the heat comes around I dish them off to someone else! The townies please they would rather get a speeder than a real criminal!
Besides just come into my store on main st. and you can get whatever you want, I follow the cops around so that don't follow me maybe I can sue them too! I already took care of my nephew that night, how do you think he got those injuries?? we made them think the police did it! That should be a nice pay day and I want to thank all of my fellow neighbors here in frankfort for coming forward and doing your part to help me and my nephew! when it's over I will be relaxing in Florida for the winters, selling merchandise there! I will be getting big bucks!!!!!! Thanks suckers!
frank face

AOL

#19 Jun 12, 2009
bob cock wrote:
<quoted text>how about vic tarris sells fireworks,takes bets and deals dope
the biggest rat around,thank you
Your wife is on to you

Syracuse, NY

#20 Jun 12, 2009
Bobby L wrote:
<quoted text>
The local police are easy! The state police will never catch me either! They know better than to mess with me! When the heat comes around I dish them off to someone else! The townies please they would rather get a speeder than a real criminal!
Besides just come into my store on main st. and you can get whatever you want, I follow the cops around so that don't follow me maybe I can sue them too! I already took care of my nephew that night, how do you think he got those injuries?? we made them think the police did it! That should be a nice pay day and I want to thank all of my fellow neighbors here in frankfort for coming forward and doing your part to help me and my nephew! when it's over I will be relaxing in Florida for the winters, selling merchandise there! I will be getting big bucks!!!!!! Thanks suckers!
You aren't Bob L. Stop being a retard spreading shit. Everyone already knows he's a lowgrade lightweight that is a wannabe. In Frankfort, he was a crook. Got caught. Did what the court told him to do.

Now? He's a sheister. A tinytown corner cutter.
His wife, I'm sure knows all about what he's up to. I feel sorry for anyone that falls for his bullshit.
Neighbor

Corning, NY

#21 Jun 13, 2009
Your wife is on to you wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't Bob L. Stop being a retard spreading shit. Everyone already knows he's a lowgrade lightweight that is a wannabe. In Frankfort, he was a crook. Got caught. Did what the court told him to do.
Now? He's a sheister. A tinytown corner cutter.
His wife, I'm sure knows all about what he's up to. I feel sorry for anyone that falls for his bullshit.
He told me that nobody can catch him because he's too smart. He gives me free stuff to watch for the police when hes doing his business. He even has this guy at the cable company who sets up hot cable boxes for him. If you watch the cable truck comes around all the time. Bob thinks he's invisible but doesn't realize that I am gonna turn him in for ripping me off. He thinks I am stupid but he's got a surprise coming. I know about his nephew too. I think he will wind up in jail when this is over. He drives the red van around at times, the white van around and the green car. He changes vehicles so he don't get caught. He even laughed at the Ilion cops and said they were stupid because he sells stuff at the pharmacy all the time and never gets caught. He's got a few spots in utica too I know about.

DON'T FORGET FIREWORKS SEASON. THIS IS WHERE HE MAKES MEGA BUCKS. WATCH HIM POLICE HE THINKS HE CAN OUTSMART YOU GUYS! HE WILL BE SELLING ALONG WITH HIS PARTNERS YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE!

Bob you can't get away with it forever! Your time is coming!
Bulletproof Ashtray said

Gilboa, NY

#23 Jun 13, 2009
Bulletproof Ashtray said wrote:
The above post was made by someone at
www.villageoffrankfortny.org
see Public safety
© 2009 Village Of Frankfort, Herkimer County
Printed On June 12, 2009
www.Digitaltowpath.org/content
The above post was not made by me. It was made by the imposter....
I was blowing my crack dealer and getting my a$$licked by a doberman while having my nutz sucked by Casual Observer when it was made...that was hard to do but I proved I can do it. Does anyone dare me to try again? I remember when I use to ra*e my mom before I killed her. my dad use to get mad so i would beat him and lock him in the cellar with all the corpses i store down there. Remember when I got caught stealing at Stw. and that dumb kids tried telling me I couldnt go there anymore. Then I called corporte office and lied and told them he made it all up and threatened a lawsuit? Then they FIRED that DUMB kid and now I steal anytime i want and they are scared to stop me! Thats just pone of the many reasons why people call me Joey B the Crazy Frankfort Dirtbag.
Lets get down to business though. I am looking for a new boyfriend.I like to drink urine out of old mens shoes. I like to go to the pet store and picture myself fckng all the animals. I like to rob people and then imagine myself wearing their underwear. i like to stand in the park, thinking of all the men I have blown and touch myself. I like to go to Social Services and beg for money then leave there and use the money to buy crack rock. I love to murder old people, rob them and then laugh at their kids as I fck the corpses. I love to go months without showering and then watch as people run from my smell. I love to go to the college and laugh at all the kids getting an education. I love touching myself while thinking about pizza and candy! If you like being sucked by smelly fat perverted drug addicted, welfare scamming, mentally challenged losers, then stop by anytime I will give you a freebie so you can "test the water". I have sex with anyone/anything I want and if you refuse you die!Dont make that mistake you will be sorry! You must also be ok with the fact that I have Herpes, Syphilis and AIDS not to mention the yet to be identified Venereal diseases. My weaner is covered in open soars and puss filled blisters but they add friction and make the feeling better!. Contact me ASAP if interested, just look for me in stewarts stuffing my face or rolling/waddling down main street! And I found some oreo cookies that I lost in my fat rolls a few months ago so as a bonus each customers this weak gets some oreos, minus the creamy frosting in the middle though, thats two good to give away. imposter fake joe B you are only helping my case and making me look good. I am joining forces with the fbi, cia and delta force and the sherriff and we have formed a group called the INTERNET POLICE and we are coming to tear you outa your bed, pull you into the street and God will show you his wrath for imitating me. When i am police cheif and mayor of frankfort you will be inprisoned. I got crack to smoke, men to blow, kids to abuse, animals to fck and kill, bodies to dig up, people to rob and food to eat so you best stop now you are only helping my case.
o
O/
L
JDB ©
tony soprano

AOL

#24 Jun 13, 2009
frank face wrote:
<quoted text>the biggest rat around,thank you
vic you would screw the pope if you could.
firecracker

AOL

#25 Jun 16, 2009
tony soprano wrote:
<quoted text>vic you would screw the pope if you could.
anybody need fireworks go to the tact and see vic.
fgtr

Corning, NY

#28 Jun 19, 2009
big guy wrote:
How are all the hookers you scumbag.
rwresesr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Higby road and the town cops 4 min buy them a map 1
Hot teachers at Reese Rd (Jan '16) Thu Flame 24
Rons Service ripoff (Jan '09) Thu sticky finger frank 60
Friendly Bake Shop (Mar '13) Wed BobDole 49
Rocky Cellamare (Jul '09) Feb 22 vankalen 15
who is jordan lints?? (Apr '10) Feb 19 Aliseelbach1189 13
Town plowing Feb 17 Jim Alsante 7

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance