Frankfort School Making Cuts

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alarmed parent

Troy, NY

#1 Feb 13, 2012
Rumor has it Track, Bowling and Pole Dancing have been cut. Also each sport has had a meet, match or game eliminated from their schedule and no equipment will be purchased.

I heard these cuts add-up to less than $50 thousand. Good start, only $770 more in cuts and things will be perfect.(Sarcasm)
Casual Observer

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2012
Your kids are retards anyway. I am sure the ARC will give them all they need.
roflmao
WOW

New York, NY

#3 Feb 14, 2012
Casual Observer wrote:
Your kids are retards anyway. I am sure the ARC will give them all they need.
roflmao
roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflam o,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,rofl amo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,ro flamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo, roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflam o,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,rofl amo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,ro flamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo, roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflam o,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,rofl amo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,ro flamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo, roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflam o,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,rofl amo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,ro flamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo, roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflam o,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,rofl amo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,ro flamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo, roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflam o,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,rofl amo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,ro flamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo, roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflam o,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,rofl amo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,ro flamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo, roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflam o,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,rofl amo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,ro flamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo, roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,roflam o,roflamo,roflamo,roflamo,rofl amo, Douch*bag !!!!!!
Casual Observer

Syracuse, NY

#4 Feb 14, 2012
roflmao @ the your latest mental breakdown!
roflmao roflmao rolfmao roflmao
Casual Observer

Syracuse, NY

#5 Feb 14, 2012
roflmao @ your latest mental breakdown!
roflmao roflmao rolfmao roflmao
Mr Stink Cabbage

New York, NY

#7 Feb 16, 2012
Its a very easy solution ,Our fine teaching staff had to pass and graduate from every subject that they all are teaching ,problem solved "Old school"keep the teacher in one class room and have him or her teach multiple subjects ,just like before.One teacher "5" subject classes ,big savings
Meatballs Fraccolli

New York, NY

#8 Feb 17, 2012
well maybe if you greasy fucktards didnt vote down the merger you wouldnt be looking at sinking deeper than you already are. On the other hand the reason a lot of people from other areas voted against it was because they didnt want anything to do with frankfort, so thanks for doing us a favor.
Your village always has been and always will be the laughing stock of the valley. At least your police department keeps us all entertained!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 17, 2012
alarmed parent wrote:
Rumor has it Track, Bowling and Pole Dancing have been cut. Also each sport has had a meet, match or game eliminated from their schedule and no equipment will be purchased.
I heard these cuts add-up to less than $50 thousand. Good start, only $770 more in cuts and things will be perfect.(Sarcasm)
Pole Dancing? Please tell me you are joking.........

Guess they should have gone with the merger, huh?=)
Casual Observer

Syracuse, NY

#10 Feb 17, 2012
roflmao
Just when it appears as if you inbred Frankfort retards couldn't get any dumber some of you prove that to be false.
roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
WOW

New York, NY

#11 Feb 17, 2012
Ilion, Mohawk and Herkimer will have cuts too,even with the merger.How else will they pay for Ilion supers 19% pay increase? You are all dumb asses.Even you Casual Loser,everyone knows you are from Frankfort.
Casual Observer

Auburn, NY

#12 Feb 17, 2012
roflmao @ your paranoia and retardation
If thinking so keeps you making idiotic comments and as a result amusing and entertaining me, so be it.
roflmao rolfmao roflmao roflmao
Me Casual Observer 2 not

Syracuse, NY

#13 Feb 18, 2012
roflmao @ your paranoia and retardation
If thinking so keeps you making idiotic
comments and as a result amusing and
entertaining me, so be it.
Casual Observer

Syracuse, NY

#14 Feb 18, 2012
roflmao @ how you get crazier and crazier with each passing day Joe! You would make a good, but retarded parrot!
I see you clearly still hate your son, why is that Joe?
Shouldn't you be a$$raping the boy all day since it is Saturday?
Wrong

Watertown, NY

#15 Feb 18, 2012
WOW wrote:
Ilion, Mohawk and Herkimer will have cuts too,even with the merger.How else will they pay for Ilion supers 19% pay increase? You are all dumb asses.Even you Casual Loser,everyone knows you are from Frankfort.
Wrong...Ilion will not have cuts again this year.

With a merger the schools will have a balanced budget before receiving the aid package.
abcd

New York, NY

#17 Feb 19, 2012
abc
Santos Trafficante

New York, NY

#18 Feb 19, 2012

There once was talk of merging two. One said to the other,um,screw you. Then there was talk of four, but Frankfort closed the door. Now there is just three of you. Cuts are still coming, boo freakin hoo, hoo, hoo.
WOW

Winsted, CT

#19 Feb 20, 2012
Santos Trafficante wrote:
There once was talk of merging two. One said to the other,um,screw you. Then there was talk of four, but Frankfort closed the door. Now there is just three of you. Cuts are still coming, boo freakin hoo, hoo, hoo.
Frankfort has major problems so does Mohawk. Herkimer is struggling and Ilion may slide by another year without cuts.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 20, 2012
Again, I say...guess you should have went with the merger, huh??? But nope!!
Meatballs Fraccolli

New York, NY

#21 Feb 21, 2012
Meatballs Fraccolli wrote:
well maybe if you greasy fucktards didnt vote down the merger you wouldnt be looking at sinking deeper than you already are. On the other hand the reason a lot of people from other areas voted against it was because they didnt want anything to do with frankfort, so thanks for doing us a favor.
Your village always has been and always will be the laughing stock of the valley. At least your police department keeps us all entertained!!!!
Officer Herrman back in the news again! Thanks again for the neverending comedy show you greasy corrupt retards. Cant run a village, a police department or even your school. You're like an italian Titanic.
Fab5Freddy

Lake Placid, NY

#22 Feb 21, 2012
yeah I tell ya, it's looking like the only safe haven anymore is in outer space. Beam me up Scotty!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are kneegrows most criminal race 3 min Avoid Uticans 3
state testing 7 min manny 77
How many Utican Space Shuttles? 8 min Epic 5
remember when kneegrows worked for food 38 min NADA 2
how many african space shuttles 39 min NADA 2
What's with Nicole Estaphan ? (Aug '08) 56 min Concerned 13
name all famous african food 59 min Like I mentioned ... 5
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE