#7 Oct 12, 2008
Name the year she graduated,

there's one in every class!
Dickie

Alfred, NY

#8 Oct 13, 2008
Dominick wrote:
the girl I picked up at the St. Francis Club
That must be that fat smelly pig michele carlisimo! Talk about ugly! and disgusting! No wonder she bashes people, look at her!
utica man

AOL

#10 Oct 13, 2008
robert lewis wrote:
any names
we used to come down to frankfort back in the 1980s and went to dimaggios bar off main street.the girls were all easy and pigs.
Miss Piggy

United States

#11 Oct 13, 2008
utica man wrote:
<quoted text>we used to come down to frankfort back in the 1980s and went to dimaggios bar off main street.the girls were all easy and pigs.
you said you loved me when you were doing me. you bought me drinks and gave me flowers and candy. i was just a piece of a##, that's so depressing.
Johns Place

Lake Placid, NY

#12 Oct 13, 2008
utica man wrote:
<quoted text>we used to come down to frankfort back in the 1980s and went to dimaggios bar off main street.the girls were all easy and pigs.
That is still the place to pick up the Frankfort sluts. But now a days, they're really crazy and on medications. If you sleep with any of them, kepp one eye open, because they'll probably stab you when you're sleeping.
Miss Piggy 2

Syracuse, NY

#15 Oct 15, 2008
Kermit wrote:
Phyllis Talarico......tonys........S.F rankfort st.
Why do you say that ?? She is not a slut !!!!!!!!
Fact is

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2008
That would be frank moracco he will screw anything that walks
Fact is Sux off Joe B

AOL

#18 Oct 15, 2008
Fact is wrote:
That would be frank moracco he will screw anything that walks
LOL @ The Retarded crack smoking,mentally ill and obsessed fairy above who THINKS he has an IQ above 50 but is sadly mistaken. It is idiotic and nonsensical comments like that one that show he is just as insane if not more so than his boyfriend and new roommate Joey B the Butt Burglar.
lol lol
You suck off Harry the Fairy on a daily basis and you drive his skankbag wife down to Utica to turn tricks.
lmao
J-LO

Long Island City, NY

#20 Oct 16, 2008
Dickie wrote:
<quoted text>
That must be that fat smelly pig michele carlisimo! Talk about ugly! and disgusting! No wonder she bashes people, look at her!
You are a ugly person!!!! Do you think that you are saying this because she told you NO!
Mike

Auburn, NY

#21 Oct 16, 2008
the Meter Reader, that's how she got the job isn't it?
Michele Carlisimo

United States

#22 Oct 16, 2008
I am a fat smelly pig,so what? black men and crack dealers love that about me!
Cheerleader

Lake Placid, NY

#24 Oct 19, 2008
There's just too many to count.

I'm one!

and I'm easy.
Help

Long Island City, NY

#25 Oct 20, 2008
Michele Carlisimo wrote:
I am a fat smelly pig,so what? black men and crack dealers love that about me!
Wow she is so stupid she doesn't even know how to spell her own name ? Don't think so morons sounds like your just jealous of her. Why else bash her what did she do to you?
Fast Responder

United States

#26 Oct 20, 2008
LOL @ The Retarded crack smoking,mentally ill and obsessed fairy above who THINKS he has an IQ above 50 but is sadly mistaken. It is idiotic and nonsensical comments like that one that show he is just as insane if not more so than his boyfriend and new roommate Joey B the Butt Burglar.
lol lol
You suck off Harry the Fairy on a daily basis and you drive his skankbag wife down to Utica to turn tricks.
lol lol

“Mucho crazy”

Since: Jul 08

NY

#27 Oct 20, 2008
I am tellin yall the manager at stewarts
Fact is

United States

#28 Oct 21, 2008
Help wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow she is so stupid she doesn't even know how to spell her own name ? Don't think so morons sounds like your just jealous of her. Why else bash her what did she do to you?
They are trashing her because her and her children witnessed the incident and for some reason they are afraid of what ever statments they made steve seems to be really worried about what she is going to say in court. Hey Michele watch your back they are all looking for you to bust you and keep your car doors locked at all times wouldn't put it past them to put something in your car.
Fact is Sux off Joe B

United States

#29 Oct 21, 2008
lol lol lol
You are even more insane and paranoid than your butt buddy Joey B. What a schizophrenic freak of nature you are Burger Boy. Watch out they are coming for you.
lmao lmao lmao lmao
Fact is

United States

#31 Oct 21, 2008
Fact is Sux off Joe B wrote:
lol lol lol
You are even more insane and paranoid than your butt buddy Joey B. What a schizophrenic freak of nature you are Burger Boy. Watch out they are coming for you.
lmao lmao lmao lmao
thats the best you can do is copy and paste please you think your menacing thats nothing better try harder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help!...where can I sell loose gemstones? (Nov '12) 6 min Nathalietoro 63
Ruggerio's 34 min drynuts 3
Time Warner 1 hr JazzyJazz 21
The Obamas Have Spent Over $44 million In Taxpa... 1 hr MostOfURzombies 4
Can't stand WIBX Bill Keeler Dec 25 former Frankforter 4
Frankfort High School Dec 24 Saying 4
Police say postal worker had a BAC of three tim... Dec 24 Route 66 13
Frankfort Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web