bullies with badges
cops are corrupt

Washington, DC

#1 May 28, 2012
Kinda silent in Frankfort about the death of an innocent bystander your silence wont keep you from being named in the lawsuit tho we know you had a hand in escalating this incident
idiot

New Hartford, NY

#2 May 28, 2012
You are a true idiot. Do society a favor and castrate yourself with a dull butter knife. Society will be better off.
cops are corrupt

Washington, DC

#3 May 28, 2012
idiot wrote:
You are a true idiot. Do society a favor and castrate yourself with a dull butter knife. Society will be better off.
you must be thinking of your other cop buddy longo who sliced up his wife then himself ...another coward cop
idiots among us

New Hartford, NY

#4 May 28, 2012
cops are corrupt wrote:
<quoted text>you must be thinking of your other cop buddy longo who sliced up his wife then himself ...another coward cop
You talk about coward and you rant and spew hatred towards people who are trying to make a honest living from behind a keyboard. Either a cop fuked your girlfriend/wife or you are a POS who is jealous and contributes nothing to society and has had several run ins with the law. Ill be waiting for you to reply in your usual " I make 47 figures a year", or "You must be a corrupt cop blah blah blah puke. You are so predictable.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 May 28, 2012
test
Really

New York, NY

#6 May 29, 2012
If you think that all cops are honest and dont misuse their power then there is something wrong with you..
swine flu crew

Fredericksburg, VA

#7 May 29, 2012
idiots among us wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about coward and you rant and spew hatred towards people who are trying to make a honest living from behind a keyboard. Either a cop fuked your girlfriend/wife or you are a POS who is jealous and contributes nothing to society and has had several run ins with the law. Ill be waiting for you to reply in your usual " I make 47 figures a year", or "You must be a corrupt cop blah blah blah puke. You are so predictable.
honest living being a cop that's laughable and I will speak my mind as I feel fit.unlike the sheeple of herkimer county I don't fall for the police bs and actually I made alot more than that, but back on topic you holster sniffer,or badge bunny cops are th biggest gang of thugs infecting this nation followed closely by all other govermenent officials. Take your donut patrol and kiss my white arsss loser pig
same ole same ole

New Hartford, NY

#8 May 29, 2012
swine flu crew wrote:
<quoted text>honest living being a cop that's laughable and I will speak my mind as I feel fit.unlike the sheeple of herkimer county I don't fall for the police bs and actually I made alot more than that, but back on topic you holster sniffer,or badge bunny cops are th biggest gang of thugs infecting this nation followed closely by all other govermenent officials. Take your donut patrol and kiss my white arsss loser pig
Very predictable yaaaaaaaawn
fagnum pi

Fredericksburg, VA

#9 May 29, 2012
same ole same ole wrote:
<quoted text>
Very predictable yaaaaaaaawn
actually the funny part is you have nothing to say reinforcing my theory go away little holster sniffer its about shift change
untouchables

New Hartford, NY

#10 May 29, 2012
fagnum pi wrote:
<quoted text>actually the funny part is you have nothing to say reinforcing my theory go away little holster sniffer its about shift change
What is there to say inmate fluffer? Your replies are as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning. If someone disagrees with you they MUST be in law enforcement or a "badge bunny" or corrupt or dont earn a honest living or uneducated blah blah yadda yadda. Obviously there is some underlying issue as to why you have so much hatred for people in law enforcement. Nowmake sure to check in with your parole officer and get in the house. Its almost 9 o'clock. Do you want me to write your reply back to me for you as you are that predictable?
BobDole

Yorkville, NY

#11 Jun 19, 2012
Calling people "sheeple" is 2000-and-late.
wondering

Herkimer, NY

#12 Sep 4, 2012
so when does the police badgering go away..... so old, come up with something more original, losers.
my thought

Herkimer, NY

#13 Sep 6, 2012
wondering wrote:
so when does the police badgering go away..... so old, come up with something more original, losers.
Howabout you come up with a police department that isnt synonymous with corruption. I would be ashamed to tell anyone I work there. Imagine the look on peoples face when you tell them 'I'm a police officer' and they smile followed by 'in Frankfort'. That must be good for laughs. If Ron Petrie was smart he would follow his reputation in the crapper and throw himself off the Railroad St bridge. 11 bucks an hour, but all the free guns you want.
Not a Fan of Frankfort

Ilion, NY

#14 Sep 6, 2012
I was pulled over in Bridgewater by a Oneida County Deputy Sheriff, he asked why I had a dash cam on my windshield, then he looked at my registration and said "Oh I see why, you live in Frankfort, I would want one too if I had to put with their police force."
cateater

Utica, NY

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Petrie is a retard and is right at home in frankfort He spends way too much time with the girls in the village office.Minimum wage is way too much money for this goof
rotflmao

Herkimer, NY

#16 Sep 7, 2012
Not a Fan of Frankfort wrote:
I was pulled over in Bridgewater by a Oneida County Deputy Sheriff, he asked why I had a dash cam on my windshield, then he looked at my registration and said "Oh I see why, you live in Frankfort, I would want one too if I had to put with their police force."
Priceless!!!!!!
the majority

Little Falls, NY

#17 Oct 4, 2012
the majority of frankfort cops are "idiots" but there are a couple at least one i know., my brother is one and he even speaks of the nonsense that goes on, he does his job and does not assosciate with any of them outside of his job. so there all not like that.. most are,,but not ALL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gabbie noble (Apr '14) 54 min sad 2
people that call the cops for fireworks!!!! (Jul '09) 1 hr sad 34
how many trillions are wasted on free health care 3 hr Transparent 15
Carpenter DA 4 hr Mel3 2
Utica 4th of July fireworks - Epic Fail 4 hr FYI 3
Frankfort schuyler graduation was so well done 5 hr Valley lady 5
News Proposed meat processing plant could bring 65 j... (Aug '13) Jul 2 michelle f 71
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages