Pissed off Parent

Frankfort, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I took my child to Thurstons for a bowling party. I got their early by 15 minutes. The parents of the birthday child were trying to set up. It was soooooooo cold in that section. No heat was on. When the dad asked they said that it would take 4 hours to heat up and the kids should wear their winter coats. Then when it was time for the party to start we were told that the "guy" in charge of bowing could not be reached and maybe we should go somewhere else. Then the older man said this is Fu%#king bull S#*T right in front of all of the kids. He works there. Finally the "GUY" shows up and is sooo rude. After two hours of cold bowling the bill is paid. AS SOON AS THE BILL IS PAID the guy who was in charge of the bowling who showed up late, who couldn't be bothered to make sure the place was warm, Stood up in front of all of the children and started screaming obscenities. "Your parents don't make enough money for you to make a mother f$%&king mistake" I will own them if you break a F#$cking thing. Disgusting. What a dirt bag pig he is. He almost got knocked out. What a fat pig.
Mar Cariss

Syracuse, NY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Wow I hope that didn't make a lasting impression on the children. Every time they go into the bowling alley they will have that memory of the vulgar drama queen.
yes

Bradenton, FL

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Mar Cariss wrote:
Wow I hope that didn't make a lasting impression on the children. Every time they go into the bowling alley they will have that memory of the vulgar drama queen.
That is Alsante's for you. Good thing they are closing and can't hurt any other children.
Concerned parent

Frankfort, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Wow, how rude, I am not surprised. Place is really a dump. They also smoked in there around the kids. It was in the space in between the two sets of doors that leads out front. When I opened the first set of doors my son who has asthma choked it was so strong.
lets be honest

Herkimer, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Pissed off Parent wrote:
I took my child to Thurstons for a bowling party. I got their early by 15 minutes. The parents of the birthday child were trying to set up. It was soooooooo cold in that section. No heat was on. When the dad asked they said that it would take 4 hours to heat up and the kids should wear their winter coats. Then when it was time for the party to start we were told that the "guy" in charge of bowing could not be reached and maybe we should go somewhere else. Then the older man said this is Fu%#king bull S#*T right in front of all of the kids. He works there. Finally the "GUY" shows up and is sooo rude. After two hours of cold bowling the bill is paid. AS SOON AS THE BILL IS PAID the guy who was in charge of the bowling who showed up late, who couldn't be bothered to make sure the place was warm, Stood up in front of all of the children and started screaming obscenities. "Your parents don't make enough money for you to make a mother f$%&king mistake" I will own them if you break a F#$cking thing. Disgusting. What a dirt bag pig he is. He almost got knocked out. What a fat pig.
It's Frankfort. What do you expect?? The guy doing the swearing and yelling was probably Frank Moracco.
Smoker

Frankfort, NY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
F#%k the kids. They shouldn't be in the alley any way. I go there every day, and YES I AM A SMOKER. I saw those kids there and felt like beating them. I told Frank to yell at those ingrates. Bastards.
Hardy Har Har

Newark, NY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Hey smoker, are you sure you're just a smoker and not also a coker?
curious

Cortland, NY

#8 Mar 1, 2013
culd u tell mhen this ws
curious

Cortland, NY

#9 Mar 1, 2013
could u tell me when this was
frank h

West Hartford, CT

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Pissed off Parent wrote:
only reason you went there because you were trying to beat the price,scum you got what you deserve.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Hardy Har Har wrote:
Hey smoker, are you sure you're just a smoker and not also a coker?
He can't spell... He's a stroker.
Another parent

Frankfort, NY

#12 Mar 2, 2013
I was there also. It was a couple weeks ago on a Saturday. Yes the alley was cold, there was very little help with the lanes. But man when the 30 something shorter fatter guy with the goatee went off, that was disgusting. I thought to my self this guy is sick. Oh and the dad has it on video. A fat guy "storming the allies" Dropping the "F" Bomb, wigging out. Can't wait til it ends up on youtube.
rt n

Windsor, CT

#13 Mar 3, 2013
Another parent wrote:
I was there also. It was a couple weeks ago on a Saturday. Yes the alley was cold, there was very little help with the lanes. But man when the 30 something shorter fatter guy with the goatee went off, that was disgusting. I thought to my self this guy is sick. Oh and the dad has it on video. A fat guy "storming the allies" Dropping the "F" Bomb, wigging out. Can't wait til it ends up on youtube.
stay in ilion scum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russ Brooks for Utica Mayor 2015 (Sep '13) 15 min no scruples no valor 43
Budget vote, East Herkimer and Pizza 46 min momuny 18
you adopted? Wed I Was 3
child abuse & neglect Wed rob 1
Jim Palumbo for Sheriffm 2015 May 18 NoMoreFarber 1
frankfort pd May 17 rub this 3
Facebook May 10 Enter Username 5
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE