Girls and Guys with tongues sticking out

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Over The Road

Harrisville, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2011
I'm a little confused. I've been seeing it an awful lot, these young kids taking pictures with their tongues sticking out, to the left, to the right, straight out...boys too. What is going on with this? This....and I'm not TOO far over the hill, but, it just doesn't seem appropriate...it looks...erotic. Don't call me dirty, I've seen this type before, and they look like whores. And the guys? I believe they subconsciously are enticing women with this sort of behavior. I asked someone about this, and they said they just want to look goofy....bullshit! When I was younger, and we were wanting to look goofy in pictures, we crossed our eyes, made funny faces with our mouths contorted, or whatnot. But we NEVER stuck our tongues out like we were looking to "put it somewhere". How deep have kids dug a hole and jumped into it??

Since: Feb 11

Ilion/Mohawk

#2 Mar 6, 2011
Over The Road wrote:
I'm a little confused. I've been seeing it an awful lot, these young kids taking pictures with their tongues sticking out, to the left, to the right, straight out...boys too. What is going on with this? This....and I'm not TOO far over the hill, but, it just doesn't seem appropriate...it looks...erotic. Don't call me dirty, I've seen this type before, and they look like whores. And the guys? I believe they subconsciously are enticing women with this sort of behavior. I asked someone about this, and they said they just want to look goofy....bullshit! When I was younger, and we were wanting to look goofy in pictures, we crossed our eyes, made funny faces with our mouths contorted, or whatnot. But we NEVER stuck our tongues out like we were looking to "put it somewhere". How deep have kids dug a hole and jumped into it??
Personally, I think you're a little out of touch. When they are sticking their tongues out in their pictures, I find that it is very much the same as when one would cross their eyes or puff out their cheeks. It is simply something to do.
Under the Hill

Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 8, 2011
It's not their tongues... The new thing now is to put a Prigle in their mouths looking like tongue.
blowers

Oriskany Falls, NY

#4 Mar 8, 2011
all blowers
Over The Road

Syracuse, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2011
Over The Road wrote:
I know exactly what you're talking about. The girls would be hugging each other, and one would be sticking her tongue out like she wants to kiss her, or putting it against her cheek, and the GUYS.....EVEN WORSE, they're doing it to THEM !! Don't hand me this shit about want to look "funny". It is not.
AND I'M YOUNG TOO !!!
Wow

United States

#6 Mar 9, 2011
Wow, you have some serious issues. Get a grip and a life.
roflmao
Charlie Sheen

Lewiston, ME

#7 Mar 9, 2011
I understand totally!! The next time you see a person sticking their tongue out. Try this tried and true method. Drop 4-5 hits of blotter acid on the offending appendage rinse and repeat. Then make a bag of microwave popcorn sit back and enjoy the show! Who needs 3D tv? I think the ppl posting old ladies were turned on by the out streached young eager tonues! Well time for my meds!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 18, 2011
I know what you mean, I'm a 19 year old male but I find it to be fkn stupid when all girls stick their tongues out in pics they need to be original and end the slutty poses and it especially bothers me now when I see non gay guys sticking their tongues out and flipping themselves off in the mirror. It annoys me but at the same time I think that when they act like girls then that attracts the girls, just a theory of mine and if it actually works then it is fkn genius !!!
mike l

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2011
blowers wrote:
all blowers
you would know only blowers around are from ilion
spoiled dirty hos

Utica, NY

#10 Nov 19, 2011
pretty bad when south park is making fun of teenage dirty hos.
haha

Syracuse, NY

#11 Nov 20, 2011
I cant believe someone created a post concerned with how people stick their tongues out in pictures. Seriously...get a life!
Joe

Camillus, NY

#12 Dec 1, 2011
mike l wrote:
<quoted text>you would know only blowers around are from ilion
Lmao
do not

Marlborough, MA

#13 Feb 28, 2013
haha wrote:
I cant believe someone created a post concerned with how people stick their tongues out in pictures. Seriously...get a life!
If you think is stupid post something like that, why you are even bother read and ask this ridiculous question... Why won't you get a life? You must take pictures like that too.
TheQueen

Watervliet, NY

#14 Mar 4, 2013
If you have to ask, you're too old. I'm surprised this dinosaur even owns a computer and can navigate the internet. Also, stop looking at pictures of tween-age children and you won't be so perplexed.
Broke Homie

Oneida, NY

#15 Mar 7, 2013
rotflmfao, lol, lol, omg, wtf, lol, lol.
Whoever

Baltimore, MD

#17 Sep 2, 2013
So what! If you wanted to, would you care about what people said?! I mean REALLY?! Lol! Leave them B!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18 Sep 2, 2013
Over The Road wrote:
Ha what drug are you on if you think sticking your tongue out is erotic wake up get your head out of the old school shit and wake up
seriously

New York, NY

#19 Sep 2, 2013
did everyone forget about The Rolling Stones logo?
...and back then, it meant rolling a joint....times do change....
hello

New York, NY

#20 Oct 5, 2013
hello there
iou

Union Grove, WI

#21 Mar 18, 2014
it is sexual innuendo for oral sex

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My girls husband finally got it 6 min I got my revenge 2
Got Val's man 37 min Val 1
Fake Marcy "Nano COmpanies" getting sunpoenad b... 3 hr Comprehension 31
West Frankfort Water 7 hr Luke 1
VFW 502 Bingo 20 hr wow wee 1
What's really being sold at the pawn shop 22 hr The Truth 5
cops lie May 26 Justin V 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages