Next Last
please unlock

Frankfort, KY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
can anybody post this article thats in todays state journal please
huh

El Monte, CA

#2 Apr 4, 2013
Why do you want someone to post it? Have you already read it? Why do you want to humiliate others?
DUH

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Obviously they wanted someone to post it so they could read it, not because they already had. Ate a big bowl of stupid for breakfast this morning, did we?
And the perps had no shame in trading drugs for food stamps, so why should the be ashamed that they got caught?
former

Frankfort, KY

#4 Apr 5, 2013
thats why i left there nearly ten years ago.
SDFSDFS

Frankfort, KY

#5 Apr 5, 2013
FRANKFORT (AP)- A former corrections officer in Frankfort and his wife have been charged with illegally using food stamps that belong to someone else.

The Lexington Herald-Leader reported that a grand jury in Frankfort handed up the charges Wednesday against Christopher D. Blankenship and Shanda Blankenship.

Christopher Blankenship was charged with official misconduct, promoting contraband and making false statements to receive benefits over $100. His wife was charged with possession of a forged instrument and making false statements to receive benefits

A statement released by the jail said the charges were the result of an internal investigation of the officer which began "months ago."
Friend

Frankfort, KY

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Thats a shocker! I know Shanda Cox. I cant believe this.
please unlock

Frankfort, KY

#7 Apr 5, 2013
SDFSDFS wrote:
FRANKFORT (AP)- A former corrections officer in Frankfort and his wife have been charged with illegally using food stamps that belong to someone else.
The Lexington Herald-Leader reported that a grand jury in Frankfort handed up the charges Wednesday against Christopher D. Blankenship and Shanda Blankenship.
Christopher Blankenship was charged with official misconduct, promoting contraband and making false statements to receive benefits over $100. His wife was charged with possession of a forged instrument and making false statements to receive benefits
A statement released by the jail said the charges were the result of an internal investigation of the officer which began "months ago."
THANK YOU. I appreciate your kindness :-)
fcf

Frankfort, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Thanks for posting this.
SDFSDFS

Frankfort, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2013
You are very welcome. Pulled this from WLEX-18 website.
i know them

Cicero, IN

#10 Apr 5, 2013
This is very shocking. I wonder if they'll have to do jail time.
NOTTA THANG

Frankfort, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2013
i know them wrote:
Naah, They will get a slap on the wrist. Just like that deputy that shook people down, they wouldn't do anything till they caught him stealing their own money & then only made him quit. That state police investigation is just a DOG & PONY show. Nuttin will happen because this deputy knows a lot of dirt. One thing for sure, Meltons political career is over.
I heard

Louisville, KY

#12 Apr 5, 2013
i know them wrote:
He has already done jail time. Sorry couldn't resist that one.:)

If he goes to jail, he might have a tough time based on his prior job.
i know them

Cicero, IN

#13 Apr 5, 2013
NOTTA THANG wrote:
<quoted text>Naah, They will get a slap on the wrist. Just like that deputy that shook people down, they wouldn't do anything till they caught him stealing their own money & then only made him quit. That state police investigation is just a DOG & PONY show. Nuttin will happen because this deputy knows a lot of dirt. One thing for sure, Meltons political career is over.
Well said & I couldn't agree more. Frankfort is beyond corrupt.
daaaa

Lexington, KY

#14 Apr 6, 2013
yes
Interesting

Frankfort, KY

#15 Apr 6, 2013
I saw an ad for job openings at the jail a while back and they paid under $10 an hour. What a joke... I'm about 99% positive this was for a correction officer position too.
Really

Frankfort, KY

#16 Apr 6, 2013
Working at the jail is terrible. Billy Roberts is an uneducated and unprofessional. He requires his employees to kiss his a$$ or he gets rid of them. The turn over rate at the jail is very high for some reason.
JOHN

Lawrenceburg, KY

#17 Apr 6, 2013
NOTTA THANG wrote:
<quoted text>Naah, They will get a slap on the wrist. Just like that deputy that shook people down, they wouldn't do anything till they caught him stealing their own money & then only made him quit. That state police investigation is just a DOG & PONY show. Nuttin will happen because this deputy knows a lot of dirt. One thing for sure, Meltons political career is over.
What does this have to do with Melton???????
Let his actions Speak

Frankfort, KY

#18 Apr 6, 2013
JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
What does this have to do with Melton???????
Because a poster asked if anything will happen to them for their crime & I used melton as a good example because elected leaders of this corrupt town will ensure that their minions only get a slap on the wrist for the same crimes that they arrest & jail others for. Thats why!
reba

United States

#19 Apr 6, 2013
That's crazy!! Why would they need food stamps when she is a motel manager and zumba instructor PLUS his income. How in the heck would they even want to apply for benefits anyway?
She thinks she's ALL that??? This town just may think different now. Ya see hun, NOBODY really KNOWS a person...
Friend

Frankfort, KY

#20 Apr 7, 2013
reba wrote:
That's crazy!! Why would they need food stamps when she is a motel manager and zumba instructor PLUS his income. How in the heck would they even want to apply for benefits anyway?
She thinks she's ALL that??? This town just may think different now. Ya see hun, NOBODY really KNOWS a person...

Yeah I totally agree with ya. I grew up with Shanda. She was a good girl in a troubled home. She was the only one whom did well. But seeing this now makes me think old habits are hard to break. Maybe this will knock her down a few steps off her HIGH HORSE. That she thinks she SHINES down on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris B (Dec '11) 1 hr stacked1978 28
I am seeking other gays for fun tonight (Sep '13) 1 hr redcandy 6
Chris Ballenger "aka Hybrid" (Oct '10) 1 hr tabitha_blanton 77
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr o boy 131,856
Linney's Pizza 2 hr Wilson 15
Stephanie Ronae Spayd (Jul '13) 2 hr Wilson 13
versailles rd 3 hr Witness 5
No smoking at state office buildings 4 hr Too funny 149
The Dragon 6 hr Former customer 31
Frankfort Dating