Wreck on 64 this morning - Frankfort ...

Wreck on 64 this morning - Frankfort woman involved

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

Worried

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2011
Driving a black SUV. Happened about 9:00am at the Scott/Fayette Co line. Does anyone know how shes doing, etc? I was one of the people trying to help her along with a gentleman from the military. She was pretty banged up and I just wanted to make sure shes doing okay.
worried

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 19, 2011
Did you ever find anything out?
Mike

Dyer, TN

#4 Feb 20, 2011
I'm sure many people care. Just because nobody caring would apply to you if you were to be in a car wreck, doesn't mean it applies to everyone who's in one.
Worried

Frankfort, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2011
From what Ive found on the web she was taken to UK with head and torso lacerations. Ive never seen someone cut up that bad like that. Im assuming she made it since there havent been any other stories on it.

http://www.news-graphic.com/breaking_news/art...

@cold hearted - ill be sure to leave you on the side of the road since you dont seem to care.
cold hearted

Frankfort, KY

#6 Feb 23, 2011
Worried wrote:
From what Ive found on the web she was taken to UK with head and torso lacerations. Ive never seen someone cut up that bad like that. Im assuming she made it since there havent been any other stories on it.
@cold hearted - ill be sure to leave you on the side of the road since you dont seem to care.
go to he11,i was hoping the ho dies
cold hearted

Frankfort, KY

#7 Feb 23, 2011
again i hope i get lucky and die.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Feb 23, 2011
Worried wrote:
Ignore the troll labeled 'cold hearted'.In the louisville thread,it says that it enjoys shooting innocent animals.I see now that its just a nasty troll looking for attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 149,535
Two creeks 48 min Got Em 3
Police Unity March 1 hr Hang Hillary 12
Hanghillary 1 hr Hang Hillary 3
camp pleasant church 3 hr Welcome 20
FPD Mis Trust 4 hr LOL 21
sex offenders living in frankfort kentucky (Feb '11) 5 hr wtf 39

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance