AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

Judged:

rebecca manley u mean matts wife u betta bak off that girl will go crazy when she finds out who talks shit she is a can of whoopass of frankfort
money

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

he is in jail got a year to serve damn man the crook is gone
mayomus rodrigus

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

he will not be smacking any girls for at least a year now!
nomore

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

money wrote:
he is in jail got a year to serve damn man the crook is gone
well thats right i wish he get his act togther and decide what he wants in life instead of a buzz. see u soon tony we will miss you all the women hahahahahahaha spcially your wife yes he is married to a dike she left him for a woman tiffany sexton (doug sextons exwife} misss you bunches
Tiffany Engler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Okay I didnt leave my husband for a woman I left him because he didnt know how to keep his hands to himself where do you all get your information from anyways!!!????Foreal it dont matter Tony and I know whats up thats my heart and always will be why dont yall worry about yourself when I finish this program him and I will be leaving this crooked ass town and getting on with our lives.Me and my husband write everyday and he will be home April 1st!!! I love you Anthony Ray
Hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

Judged:

Tiffany Engler wrote:
Okay I didnt leave my husband for a woman I left him because he didnt know how to keep his hands to himself where do you all get your information from anyways!!!????Foreal it dont matter Tony and I know whats up thats my heart and always will be why dont yall worry about yourself when I finish this program him and I will be leaving this crooked ass town and getting on with our lives.Me and my husband write everyday and he will be home April 1st!!! I love you Anthony Ray
Well I dont guess he hit yu hard enough to knock some sense into you huh? You will never learn, will you?
yeah sure whatever

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

he beat the hell out of my cousin years ago. she is so much smaller than he is. hes a loser with a loser family. tiffany watch out cause i dint think he cares who he lays his hands on.
Tiffany engler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2010

So who is your cousin?
Tiffany Engler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2010

The Man is free again Frankfort Kentucky watch out!! I love you Anthony Ray try to stay out of trouble and not make to many chicks fall in love because MOMMA will be home sooner or later!!!
yeah sure whatever

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

tiffany you sound so stupid on here. just being honest. ill send flowers to your hospital room next time he beats the shit out of ya.
It Dont Matter

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Tony Engler is a PIMP!!!!!!!!!! All the girls be mad bc he wants all of you! DA!!! Lol....
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Tiffany Engler wrote:
Okay I didnt leave my husband for a woman I left him because he didnt know how to keep his hands to himself where do you all get your information from anyways!!!????Foreal it dont matter Tony and I know whats up thats my heart and always will be why dont yall worry about yourself when I finish this program him and I will be leaving this crooked ass town and getting on with our lives.Me anhd my husband write everyday and he w
ill be home April 1st!!! I love you Anthony Ray
r u stupid he has all kinds of woman tiffany sexton he lives wit lori lacombe was wit jodie sams your husband hahah ya was together 2 wks and he left you he till he diesfor divorce stupid you love the lies i hope he beats you he dogs you all the time you was a mistake he gettin lori to pay for the divorce ya married in the devil i lol he tells you lies kimmy lives wit him get your lil worm and go he will never leave town he sleeps wit everything and said you pu$$y is big and stunk nasty you think you got a trophy yea tony is tony
who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

yea this tony cousin and you stupid he dont love you he tells you what you want to hear his first piece of a a$$ and that was becca he wrote her the whole time and told her he loved her and always will love her he told me u was just a piece of a$$ just like jodie sams kimmy engler the second wife now he wit lori she lives with him your stupid youll see he said he was done with you everybody gets married whats that 2 wks your a dike he loves becca and always will he told me that he burnt wedding pics and license i bought the wedding band
noone cares really

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Judged:

this cracks me up! what white trash all the englers, sextons, beagles are....damn! nothing but a bunch of imbred mf's out there in bald knob! crazy people! in an out of jail...THIEVES! just worthless! what about that april woman. she looks like the witch straight up out of snow white. she raised them boys up right, she must be so proud. it's absolutely sad. the true reason kentucky gets a bad rep. if yall move....go to eastern kentucky on up there in the mountains...you'll fit right in.
Tiffany Engler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

LOL...Say what you all want to say it dont mean two FUC**s to me I talk to Tony everyday..tell me what reason does he have to tell me wht I want to hear..I am in rehab and cant do anything like I said it dont matter you haters will see.I love you PUNK!!
seen him tonight

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

he was at northside liq.tonight he left with some girl named lori after he had been all over that girl kimmie hell wake up tony is a player or he thinks that
KY Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

tiffany cracks me up husband he not no husband and u will see just like before lori go slot of money bought him phone lokin for a car they leavin for florida you listen to lies and eberybody on the ridge laughs talks how stupid you are.Tony will be tony till he dies you would sacfice your kids a good mom to be.What you gona go bak partying and drinkin that is so old grow up you'll have your whole life in a tunnel when you go bak u cant make him quit drinkin and he lives with mom and always will you look so stupid and married him what for the name? He tells everybody u eat pu$$y and he married you just to be married i think thts so funny rehab ain't nothing out there to help you thought you would have learned what do you have tiffany to offer him? no car no house he not gona leave his mommy thats why they all live there lori has a home but lori stays there if you were smart you'd got away go bak and look stupid you already do everybody laughs know even him if you only knew what he says bout you WOW have fun lickin all the other fat girls juice off BIG NASTY
God is Great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

Tiffany keep your head up and keep leaning on God he will keep you clean. Don't listen to all of these posts it is Becca trying to get you down to her level because she is the pill head and their is no help for her. She leads a lonely life and wants every one else to be like her..God bless you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Frankfort Forum right now

Search the Frankfort Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min pusherman_ 128,788
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 41 min Flint hill bandit 26,196
Those arrested for same thing Miguel was cited for 1 hr People 1
paula ward (Dec '11) 2 hr Drugs kill 86
Ridiculous Frankfort: The Line at Cookout 2 hr Brad 13
Garcias needs to enlarge their patio and have b... 3 hr food n stuff 6
Did Miguel's ex wife 3 hr food n stuff 3
toughest dude in frankfort (Aug '09) 4 hr James T Kirk 88
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frankfort Jobs

•••