No

Hope So

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Something you know that the rest of us don't?
Yes sir-11

Frankfort, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2009
wondering wrote:
Something you know that the rest of us don't?
Are you talking about GCOM? If so, I work out there, and they're not officially closing down, but they will be doing some major layoffs after the first of the year.
wondering

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 18, 2009
What is GCOM? And how is that connected to TOPY?
Yes sir-11

Frankfort, KY

#4 Dec 18, 2009
wondering wrote:
What is GCOM? And how is that connected to TOPY?
Sorry, I was confused, I thought they meant Ohi America...Sorry for the confusion.
Topy-Man 4 Life

Frankfort, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2009
Topy would never close, they have some of the best management in the world,,,, anyone ever hear of Tom T??? He would never allow anything like that to happen. he is 100% behind the Associates that work there, he is always there for me.

Since: Dec 09

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 23, 2010
Topy-Man 4 Life wrote:
Topy would never close, they have some of the best management in the world,,,, anyone ever hear of Tom T??? He would never allow anything like that to happen. he is 100% behind the Associates that work there, he is always there for me.
You've got to be kidding me. What ever department he was put in charge of he immediately looked at getting rid of people. Heard he got to spend a lot of time looking at 4 walls during his last trip to Japan.
Topy-Man 4 Life

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2010
brbn mkr wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be kidding me. What ever department he was put in charge of he immediately looked at getting rid of people. Heard he got to spend a lot of time looking at 4 walls during his last trip to Japan.
You must be one of those people who quit and went to Buffalo Trace. Most likely a slacker who always wanted someone esle to do your job while at Topy. Tom is a fine Man who has to do what it takes to keep the doors open.

“Give back to your community!”

Since: Jul 07

Frankfort, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2010
Economic conditions are the primary dictator of any company's chance to continue operations. No single individual has control over keeping the doors open or closed unless said individual is the sole owner of the company.

In addition, we no longer compete solely within our borders for business in this day as we are part of a global market now. The Aluminum division was a victim of global competition. China's labor is cheap and their manufacturing processes have improved over the last 15 years.

Topy-Man 4 Life, brbn mkr was not and is not a "slacker". He is one of the most responsible individuals I have ever known.

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2010
Btw, please keep this discussion thread as civil as possible.

Thanks,
Bob
Topy-Man 4 Life

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2010
RobertJF wrote:
Economic conditions are the primary dictator of any company's chance to continue operations. No single individual has control over keeping the doors open or closed unless said individual is the sole owner of the company.
In addition, we no longer compete solely within our borders for business in this day as we are part of a global market now. The Aluminum division was a victim of global competition. China's labor is cheap and their manufacturing processes have improved over the last 15 years.
Topy-Man 4 Life, brbn mkr was not and is not a "slacker". He is one of the most responsible individuals I have ever known.
robert why are you kissin bourbon as$...they left us we didn't leave them...by the way Tom and I feel like you might be part of Topy's virus and may get rid of you very soon..Tom T is the only reason Topy has kept the doors open..if you feel the need to kiss as$ make it his...it works for me...

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2010
Topy-Man 4 Life wrote:
<quoted text>
robert why are you kissin bourbon as$...they left us we didn't leave them...by the way Tom and I feel like you might be part of Topy's virus and may get rid of you very soon..Tom T is the only reason Topy has kept the doors open..if you feel the need to kiss as$ make it his...it works for me...
You silly wiper of other people's bottoms!

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2010
RobertJF wrote:
Btw, please keep this discussion thread as civil as possible.
Thanks,
Bob
RobertJF has a point there is no need for all the reckless spanking being done here. Oh and by the way I didn't leave I was laid off.
skd1959

Frankfort, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2010
Why can't we all just get along!

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2010
brbn mkr wrote:
<quoted text>
RobertJF has a point there is no need for all the reckless spanking being done here. Oh and by the way I didn't leave I was laid off.
Lol! It all depends on whether the reckless spanking is of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree.

Did you ever sell that rifle?

Frankfort, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2010
skd1959 wrote:
Why can't we all just get along!
Yes. But remember this is Topix.

;)

I noticed something since you and knucklehead disappeared, other than a drop in my blood pressure. No Christmas tree was erected; no sign of the United Way and zero appearance of the Angel Tree program. All gone!
skd1959

Frankfort, KY

#16 Jan 28, 2010
RobertJF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. But remember this is Topix.
;)
I noticed something since you and knucklehead disappeared, other than a drop in my blood pressure. No Christmas tree was erected; no sign of the United Way and zero appearance of the Angel Tree program. All gone!
Copyright and all other legal claims to helping our local children left with me....my blood pressure and stress level have both dropped faster than Obama's poll numbers...Take care Mister B.F.

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 28, 2010
RobertJF wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! It all depends on whether the reckless spanking is of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree.
Did you ever sell that rifle?
No got a new one.
Topy-Man 4 Life

Frankfort, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2010
brbn mkr wrote:
<quoted text>
No got a new one.
Another fool with a weapon, that makes bourbon....Didn't Ruby Ridge teach us anything...and as far as Roberts statement he is the Biggest AS$ kisser at Topy...Tom will and should just let him go when we have another lay off...We really would not this pimple on our AS$...

Lexington, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2010
Topy-Man 4 Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fool with a weapon, that makes bourbon....Didn't Ruby Ridge teach us anything...and as far as Roberts statement he is the Biggest AS$ kisser at Topy...Tom will and should just let him go when we have another lay off...We really would not this pimple on our AS$...
Hey topy-4-life you said it was your job to kiss Tom T. a$$ according to post #10. If that's true, and I'm sure it is by the sound of it, then how would RobertJF be able to. Sounds like you're so far up Tom's butt you cann't tell where one of you stops and the other begins.
You must be the guy that they caught on camera giving him a slow jerk and a belly rub. It all makes sense now!
skd1959

Frankfort, KY

#20 Jan 29, 2010
brbn mkr wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey topy-4-life you said it was your job to kiss Tom T. a$$ according to post #10. If that's true, and I'm sure it is by the sound of it, then how would RobertJF be able to. Sounds like you're so far up Tom's butt you cann't tell where one of you stops and the other begins.
You must be the guy that they caught on camera giving him a slow jerk and a belly rub. It all makes sense now!
Hey Topy Man...Just enjoy your limited number of days left at Topy..The topy sales manager told me 2010 would be Topy's last year here in the States they are going to close... Leave my Friends Alone... you Butt-wipe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Widener 22 min Found It 5
decent woman greatest topic poster of all time (May '13) 1 hr Mr Wright 14
I am getting a DECENT perm today. 1 hr Rubberduck 33
OMG Did he Die 1 hr Dumb Title 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Strel 163,430
Tonya franklin 8 hr Attorney at Law 4
lindsi dews (Nov '14) 8 hr Whatajoke 29

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance