Had enough

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 27, 2012
Was there s big layoff at KHC today?????????
Rumor had it

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jun 27, 2012
I heard last year they didn't have enough funds to continue operating for much more than a year. If people can't afford to buy homes, KHC will have no choice but to close down. It's very sad, the rental program helped a lot of needy people.
BLgn

Frankfort, KY

#3 Sep 26, 2012
Tell McQuady to get rid of his company car and quit using corporate funds to fuel his car. Tell directors like Toby to quit haplessly spending money just so they can maintain their annual budgets. Maybe if the board actually managed the corporation and actually planned for a downturn in the economy they wouldn't have found themselves clueless with their pants down. Just hope during the next party shift they clean out all the CO's and directors and get some people that can actually run a business.
kyhousing mortgages

Frankfort, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2012
Are there going to be any changes that effect people with mortgages through them? I mean to say, are they going to begin selling assets (mortgages) in order to stay solvent?
I know this is a tough question but I'm just wondering. A lot of us first time home buyers are hard working people and are afraid of being screwed
carl

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2012
They aren't going anywhere. Quit scaring people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 136,166
Chris Jacobs aka Doug Dub 28 min Chris jacobs 6
Christian Oppression on the rise 41 min What if 53
robey devin (Apr '11) 1 hr Funny little b_tch 18
The KKK and the Kentucky Baptist Convention 2 hr Truth 13
Looking for rental homes in Frankfort 2 hr Looking for a Home 1
I will always wait for you!!! 2 hr Alice 15
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]