frankfort code enforcement

frankfort code enforcement

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

junkman

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2013
if the frankfort code enforcement wants to go after somone
for having run down property and realy make a statement
then they need to go out on u.s. 60 were the old family fun park used to be it is only grown over with weeds and trash.
think the owner needs to be cited for that mess why isnt somone doing somthing about i guess the enforcement guys would rather pick on the little man..... your tax dollars at work
Slamm

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
junkman wrote:
then they need to go out on u.s. 60 were the old family fun park used to be it is only grown over with weeds and trash.
think the owner needs to be cited for that mess why isnt somone doing somthing about i guess the enforcement guys would rather pick on the little man..... your tax dollars at work
It shall be unlawful for the owner, occupant, or person having control of management of any land within Franklin County, outside to corporate limits of the City of Frankfort, Kentucky, to permit the excessive growth thereon of bushes, weeds, or grass on tracts of land containing less than one and one-half (1 ½) acres or on tracts of land which has been platted of record in the Franklin County Court Clerk’s Office and on which development has commenced or tracts occupied by single family dwellings.

The tract the old Fun Park is on is well over the 1 and a half acres.
junkman

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Slamm wrote:
<quoted text>
It shall be unlawful for the owner, occupant, or person having control of management of any land within Franklin County, outside to corporate limits of the City of Frankfort, Kentucky, to permit the excessive growth thereon of bushes, weeds, or grass on tracts of land containing less than one and one-half (1 ½) acres or on tracts of land which has been platted of record in the Franklin County Court Clerk’s Office and on which development has commenced or tracts occupied by single family dwellings.
that being the case then somthing should be done to fix this eye sore do you agree????
junkman

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2013
butch? whos butch
goofy

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Slamm wrote:
<quoted text>
Go mow it and clean it up. stop bitching so much!
Bled Blue

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2013
junkman wrote:
You need to contact the County on this.It is not in the city.
its so funny

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2013
Theres REAL things that need to be corrected and all we see is the city pulling up yard signs.? Cant they find anything better to do??
City

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Hey! We dont pull up all of em! We got family members and friends we let leave em up! I gotta go! I dont work on Saturday and besides...its lunch time!
bial418

Frankfort, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2015
The Code enforcement needs to go down Whitt St. In the 200 block(Between Noel Ave & Old Dailey in Thronhill). There is cuttings fromTrees in the street. Can't drive through there unless your vehicle gets Scratched up.
whatrutalkingabo ut

United States

#15 Nov 20, 2015
goofy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go mow it and clean it up. stop bitching so much!
agreed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsay Milton 9 min Sorry 7
Jordan Wise 11 min Sorry 3
mario chavez 14 min Deputy 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 151,815
ky retirement system retire/rehire 1 hr Whang Hillary 38
marvin coles (Aug '12) 1 hr Frank 16
Ashley "shesawhore" Bryant (Mar '12) 2 hr Frank 38

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages