First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Agreed

Frankfort, KY

#23 Oct 8, 2012
Let's get a predominantly white college, with parents who will contribute to society and actually pay for their own kids, and then send all the black students to a bigger city that can afford them mooching off their economy.
Patty

Bellevue, WA

#24 Oct 8, 2012
I dont think that I would call it mooching. For one, dont make it look like only black people that go to college with financial aid because, fact is there are a lot of whites, and other ethnics that go to school on student loans, and grants..... I will give it to you, yea that school does have a lot of negatives against it because of the students... They make the reputation, which is not a good one.... the school is a good school, and every college has crimes, its just that kstates is always put out on front street...... One thang I can say about kstate is that they offer their students all kinds of activities, more than most. fact is people get on here and call the students at kstate names but they are always referring to black people. Kstate has other races that go there as well so with that being said talk about all the races...... This site is so full of hate.... Be blessed everyone
English 101

Frankfort, KY

#25 Oct 9, 2012
Patty wrote:
I dont think that I would call it mooching. For one, dont make it look like only black people that go to college with financial aid because, fact is there are a lot of whites, and other ethnics that go to school on student loans, and grants..... I will give it to you, yea that school does have a lot of negatives against it because of the students... They make the reputation, which is not a good one.... the school is a good school, and every college has crimes, its just that kstates is always put out on front street...... One thang I can say about kstate is that they offer their students all kinds of activities, more than most. fact is people get on here and call the students at kstate names but they are always referring to black people. Kstate has other races that go there as well so with that being said talk about all the races...... This site is so full of hate.... Be blessed everyone
Thang? No, it's T-H-I-N-G
Patty

Bellevue, WA

#26 Oct 9, 2012
OK thing........ one spelling error call the freaking spelling police. I am sure you make spelling errors to lol Theyts wyh yuo dnot witer u cmpeleto snetcne lol give this to your police officer when you write out your report.....
English 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thang? No, it's T-H-I-N-G
English 101

Frankfort, KY

#27 Oct 9, 2012
Will do. Btw, it's T-O-O, not T-O, when you're referring to me making mistakes TOO.
Djinn

Frankfort, KY

#28 Oct 9, 2012
It's a crap school if you aren't a minority. I had to prove my indian heritage and was treated like hell until I could. I took my money elsewhere. Hello UK :) A bit more expensive but less racism. YES racism.
Djinn

Frankfort, KY

#29 Oct 9, 2012
Agreed wrote:
Let's get a predominantly white college, with parents who will contribute to society and actually pay for their own kids, and then send all the black students to a bigger city that can afford them mooching off their economy.
They did. It's called Ivey League.:o/
weed freek

United States

#30 Oct 9, 2012
commonsense wrote:
I am black and I see why people get on here and call us names like monkies because we have a college of over half african americans that act like it everywhere they go.... They cant rent places because they destroy what they touch. Ok I am lost why are you going to college? and why kstate? is it because no other college would take you and this was you last stop lol. kstate used to be a respectable school now its not its filled with a bunch of animals....... If kstate was to close I am sure bussinesses would continue to do just fine, and posiably even better, KSTATE IS NO SCHOOL I WOULD CHOOSE.....
Bellevue. Beautiful city.
weed freek

United States

#31 Oct 9, 2012
In the News wrote:
This was just posted this morning:

CHICAGO (AP)- A misdemeanor battery charge was filed against a Kentucky State University quarterback accused of groping a housekeeper at a Chicago hotel.

Martez James was arrested prior to Saturday's Chicago Football Classic, where his team played Albany State University at Soldier Field, a game won by the Golden Rams.

Chicago Police spokesman Officer Daniel O'Brien says the 22-year-old senior was released prior to the game, but his mother, Rita James, says her son wasn't allowed to play.

The police report indicates James entered a room where the housekeeper was working and rubbed his body against hers. The woman notified hotel staff and police.

Thorobreds head coach Wayne Dickens wasn't available for comment Monday. But Rita James told the Chicago Tribune she would "put my life on it that's she's lying."

(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.)
Yeah, she lied about, she had so much to gain from accusing a no name college qb of sexually assaulting her
patty

Bellevue, WA

#32 Oct 9, 2012
Go ahead find another one you are so stupid, you act like you never make mistakes.

English 101 wrote:
Will do. Btw, it's T-O-O, not T-O, when you're referring to me making mistakes TOO.
Lol look around

United States

#33 Oct 14, 2012
Lol compare Frankfort and Georgetown. Look how fast Frankfort is growing compared to gtown. That is your proof in the pudding. Kstate makes Frankfort. All the racist comments probably from uneducated individuals.
New coaches please

United States

#34 Oct 14, 2012
Instead of building pointless signs and gates how about hiring better coaches. Sports bring school money. What's point of security at Axum unless they are going to build a fence around entire thing. The arch entrance very redundant considering there are now 5 Kstate signs in the same spot. Waste of money a parking lot would have been a better way to spend the money. Why do they recruit so many cross dressers. I knew all the gay admin would finally change the campus. Could not believe what I saw at homecoming. More homosexual males than I have ever seen. Will not send my sons there. Sorry lost some pride for my alum. Use to be proud to pay my dues think I will donate more to my high school.
SAT Fail

Frankfort, KY

#36 Oct 14, 2012
I took an SAT exam there a couple years ago and there were two proctors. They talked the whole time while kids were trying to take a test. Really disturbing. I would've tried to explain to them why they should shut up but don't think they would've bought in. Terrible.
HAHAHA

Frankfort, KY

#37 Oct 14, 2012
Lol look around wrote:
Lol compare Frankfort and Georgetown. Look how fast Frankfort is growing compared to gtown. That is your proof in the pudding. Kstate makes Frankfort. All the racist comments probably from uneducated individuals.
Because someone says Frankfort would be better off without KSU does not make them racist.

The State Government "makes" Frankfort. As do the neighborhoods. Long before KSU does. You can't seriously believe What you said. Frankfort was around long before KSU was.
Dumb ass

United States

#38 Oct 14, 2012
Been here since 1886 survived the klan that marched up and down east main in protest and will survive now. This town has always been racist. The comments made probably from old klan members. Yes k state makes this piece of sh. It town just ask any business how well they do when school is out. State workers still around and business goes down. All accept the drug business. All the racist as s comments probably need to check your own house cause the drug rate here is very high without k-state. So check your self. All of you racist jerks. Dope heads and pill poppers want to blame others and judge others when your house definitely not clean. Get a life.
Really

Frankfort, KY

#39 Oct 14, 2012
Georgetown is growing 10 times faster than Frankfort.... It's because they have good paying Toyota jobs while we have crappy state jobs.
Check your facts

United States

#40 Oct 14, 2012
Frankfort growing faster than georgetown and lawrenceburg.
Just saying

United States

#41 Oct 20, 2012
Perhaps if more time and money at KSU was spent where it should be instead of on signs and archways and into the presidents pocket for yet ANOTHER self approved raise, the college would be in better shape.
Higher Ed

Frankfort, KY

#42 Oct 21, 2012
When will the state legislature and the Governor and CPE take over KSU and transform it into a performing university?

Who is going to step up and declare the HBCU's are not an efficient model for tax dollars? Midway College is in the same scenario but it is a private college that doesn't receive state money.

Let's get real. We don 't have surpluses and every dollar matters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
garry lucas/ lauren wilard 7 min Lauren 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 137,854
Julie Got the Boot 4 hr coward 8
danny carrier 5 hr sad 3
trampus jennings 6 hr this is his old lady 34
Who did Brandon Ashur molest? 7 hr Kanister 9
So is the new water park going to be open by Me... 7 hr Lamont 13
More from around the web

Frankfort People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]