micheal walker (aka birdie)

micheal walker (aka birdie)

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

old friend

Frankfort, KY

#1 Aug 16, 2009
where is he at havent seen him in like 1 or 2 years. can anybody help me find him?
WOW

Trenton, NJ

#2 Aug 16, 2009
Well yea I can...birdie is doin good trynna stay out of trouble and has a woman and two beautiful step daughters that he is helpin raise...I will let him know he was asked about...
wonderin

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2009
I hadn't seen him n years til yesterday..good 2 hear he's doin good!
old friend

Frankfort, KY

#4 Aug 16, 2009
okay thanks (WOW)step daughters i knew he would be a great help to a women. he was always a great person. im glad he is doing great and thank god he left that whats her name? lennie heck ya god bless you and your family birdie. stay cool. homie.
Tasha

Frankfort, KY

#5 Aug 17, 2009
old friend wrote:
okay thanks (WOW)step daughters i knew he would be a great help to a women. he was always a great person. im glad he is doing great and thank god he left that whats her name? lennie heck ya god bless you and your family birdie. stay cool. homie.
God Bless you & your family "old friend" He is a great man and we (me and my girls) r lucky to have him in our lives and vice versa. Stay Blessed
Birdie

Frankfort, KY

#6 Aug 17, 2009
who r u old friend?
LOL

Mount Sherman, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2009
thought birdie was in jail, or at least thats where he should be!!!
LMAO

Frankfort, KY

#9 Aug 17, 2009
LOL wrote:
thought birdie was in jail, or at least thats where he should be!!!
well since that is where he should be, then put him there!!!
hey tasha

Frankfort, KY

#10 Aug 17, 2009
you know people jus be happy for birdie and his girl dang man. hes doing really good so you all lay off of them... hey tasha how you doing? its me
Please

Frankfort, KY

#11 Aug 18, 2009
Birdie is a lil Biatch that tries to be hard and wants to be black. He is a lil Do-Boy along with being a straight powderhead. His girl is dumb and her p...y stinks, has for years.

Since: Aug 09

Frankfort, KY

#12 Aug 18, 2009
Do u have some proof to back that statement up?
"His girl is dumb and her p...y stinks, has for years." BC unless you do like a monthly or quarterly check or something, I doubt u really know that and are just talkin shit tryin to get people all pissed off.

Keep your nose a little higher up.
PETTY PPL

Mount Sherman, KY

#13 Aug 18, 2009
Please wrote:
Birdie is a lil Biatch that tries to be hard and wants to be black. He is a lil Do-Boy along with being a straight powderhead. His girl is dumb and her p...y stinks, has for years.
Bet you wont say it to his or her face!!! Cuz u a Biatch that is hiding behind a website...
LMAO

Frankfort, KY

#16 Aug 18, 2009
Wat it do wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus this must be an ex... DON'T HATE JUST APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT SHE MAKES HIM HAPPIER THAN YOU COULD EVER...
Thanks "Wat it do"... Clearly I took him from someones 'booty call' list!! They ain't NEVER gonna come out and play but that's coo cuz WE gonna keep doin us regardless!!
Tasha

Frankfort, KY

#17 Aug 18, 2009
hey tasha wrote:
you know people jus be happy for birdie and his girl dang man. hes doing really good so you all lay off of them... hey tasha how you doing? its me
Hey its me! Hw u doing?

“hello!!!!”

Since: Aug 09

Frankfort

#18 Aug 18, 2009
Hey Tasha
I see there is some haters on here! People always running their mouth. U know who this is
watever

Frankfort, KY

#20 Aug 18, 2009
well i kno him dont like him and guess wat im not an ex or tryin to piss neone off just hate the way he ripped some peeps off n thinks he dont have to pay up went to school wit him couldnt stand him then n aint much changed cuz i still dont like him lol
Laughing Hysterically

Louisville, KY

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Please wrote:
Birdie is a lil Biatch that tries to be hard and wants to be black. He is a lil Do-Boy along with being a straight powderhead. His ran throuughh girl or IT that "TASHA" looks like a dude is dumb and her p...y stinks, has for years.
DAMN!

The price a man will pay for a place to lay his head- I feel for birdie when its time to dive in rap it up when your dippin n a garbage can!

So not only is Birdie good for nothing now and always but his stinky twat bitch Tasha thinks she has a good catch. Bitch quit lying to yourself. He's a joke! The governments taking care of ur daughters and he's helping you eat up ur foodstamps. Both of y'all are jokes get up on some real shit. Just cause the rest of the men left u with 2 kids to raise while they go on they way dont think he's helping he just didnt vamp like the other cats cause he has nowhere else to go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops are so proud of themselves 40 min Really 3
Marilyn Buffalo trace 1 hr Roller 28
Has anyone seen crazy angie 1 hr Whatever55 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Reason 148,107
Does anyone know Josh Wethington? (Apr '10) 1 hr Hello 7
Who will be our next Mayor? 1 hr Whodey 56
amanda mccormick 2 hr Ben 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages