Oliver

Frankfort, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Anyone know when we are suppose to be getting new trash cans???
Philo

Frankfort, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2011
Read the paper.
haha

Frankfort, KY

#3 Nov 29, 2011
you just opened a can of worms
Bob

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 29, 2011
Is this thing dead yet?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 5, 2012
So I thought the ordinance said 12 overflow bags to the residence. Is that what we were supposed to get? If so, is someone going around stealing them?
Big Bad Wolf

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jan 6, 2012
We were invaded last week by a small army of people and Penske trucks delivering our new containers and registering their numbers to the addressess on the fly. I'll be honest and say they knew what they were doing. Inside one of the containers was some instructional material and a roll of special blue trash bags (used for overages only) with a nice log of the City of Frankfort. The containers are right nice and very sturdy. I thought they did a good job. But they must have had some problems with the first pickup though as they were quite a bit later in the day before they picked ours up.
Miss Bea

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2012
Oliver wrote:
Anyone know when we are suppose to be getting new trash cans???
I don't know about the city but the county has had theirs for several years. They have their good sides, all my trash will fit into one, no bags for the dogs to tear up, wheels making them easier to move. Bad side, everything has to be in the can (our driver does not get out of his truck), when they pick up the can, if the arm pinchs to tight it pops the trash out the top, if it swings the can up to fast it overshoots the truck, if he sits it down to hard it bounces all over the place ( do not place next to auto) and anything that doesn't go in the truck stays on the ground. Hopefully Frankfort will be better because some weeks I pick others people's trash up because it has blown out of the truck. I'm sure these are some bugs they will work out.
South Frankfort Resident

Versailles, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2012
I don't have my new can yet. Can we call someone to find out the delivery schedule for the new cans?
Wake Up Frankfort

Frankfort, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2012
South Frankfort Resident wrote:
I don't have my new can yet. Can we call someone to find out the delivery schedule for the new cans?
I wouldn't call. The trash can is very small. It is not even big enough to put half of Sellus' ego in.... VOTE THE KIDS OUT!
getoutahere

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2012
Wake Up Frankfort wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't call. The trash can is very small. It is not even big enough to put half of Sellus' ego in.... VOTE THE KIDS OUT!
Mine is too big, I got the standard one instead of the smallest. I noticed today that I can exchange it. They do seem very nice.
exchange

Frankfort, KY

#12 Jul 26, 2012
how do you exchange them? I need smaller size

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frankfort Marathon Employee Murdered 3 min Jeeter 1
who got shot? 4 min Wow 6
Keegan newton 8 min Justn 26
Frankfort realtor pleads guilty 21 min Location 31
Don't throw stones 1 hr better than pulliams 4
Frankfort country club's own Rick Pulliam 1 hr better than pulliams 6
Frankfort 1 hr Beretta 7

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance