Finchville, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2009
he's one of the realest in frankfort leave him alone
hmm

Louisville, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2009
real one wrote:
he's one of the realest in frankfort leave him alone
yep and u used to buy from him didnt you! I know!
ya know

Frankfort, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2009
he was locked up years ago- did his time -learned his lesson
real one

Finchville, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2009
unlike some i dont go that route real recognize real and thats a real dude dont hate on progress congratulate his success
someone who knows

Frankfort, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2009
I agree, he is a good man, a great father!
PLEASE

Lexington, KY

#8 May 21, 2010
GREAT FATHER,REAL, GOOD MAN.... PLEASE. HE IS A DEAD BEAT. HE LIVES OFF OF HIS WOMAN, IN HER HOUSE. DOESN'T PAY ANY OF THE FRIGGIN BILLS, DOESN'T EVEN MOW THE DAMN YARD. WON'T TAKE OUT THE GARBAGE. LEFT HIS KIDS WITH HIS MOTHER ALL THE TIME, AND SHE ISN'T IN ANY SHAPE TO BE TAKING CARE OF THEIR BAD ASSES. HE DOESN'T PAY CHILD SUPPORT. IF THIS IS SOMEONE'S IDEA OF A "REAL" MAN, THEN YOU GOT ISSUES.
someone who knows

Frankfort, KY

#9 May 25, 2010
Sounds like someone doesn't like him. Guess u can't please everyone.
Curious

Frankfort, KY

#10 May 25, 2010
PLEASE- You seem to know so much. Are you sure about everything you said????
redneck

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2010
im charlie b and never been locked up . dont sell . am a great father and dont live off a woman. now what charlie b are you talking about
I know

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Mar 6, 2012
charlie B is a good person. Everyone has faults, and I am sure that everyone on here citizising him has a background, so before you judge look at your own back door.Didn't God say don't judge? then what the heck are you all on here doing. Trying to drag a good mans name through the mud for nothing, I am going to pray for you all.
I know

Finchville, KY

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Lowlife. Messes around on his woman. CRACKDEALER. Don't let him fool ya. Dirty nasty dog. Gets ev1 else to do his dirty work. Cannot wait until they bust him.
In Response:

Frankfort, KY

#14 Mar 16, 2012
I know wrote:
Lowlife. Messes around on his woman. CRACKDEALER. Don't let him fool ya. Dirty nasty dog. Gets ev1 else to do his dirty work. Cannot wait until they bust him.
It must be sad to have nothing else to do but bring up people's past wrongs. People need to mind their own business and stop worrying about others. If you have a problem with Charlie B confront him, stop running your mouth on here about him. And before you ask, No I don't do drugs, never have and never will. But one thing that I don't do is trash mouth people on public forum. If I have a problem someone one I confront them.
wow

Frankfort, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2012
To "I know" Frankfort KY. Are you going on hear say???? CRACKDEALER???? wouldn't he have to sell crack to get busted? You said he gets people to do his dirty work. Who? You said he messes around on his women. Who's the women? You make all these accusations but not once in the message did I see facts. If your going to tell something know what your talking about, not what you heard someone say. I agree with "In Response" this person needs prayer.
Local

United States

#16 Mar 24, 2012
B gotta big heart. He's a good guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When will the Western Hills Football team actua... 2 min Flying High 71
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min newpost 152,048
Sam Long and Girlfriend/Wife Caroline 38 min Frankfort Girl 5
fchs football (Nov '12) 1 hr WH Supporter 35
Is it wrong to hate a different race? (Jul '15) 2 hr Brandon and Jennifer 14
sheriff dept fired Qualls? (May '14) 2 hr law abiding citizen 25
Justin Hendershot 2 hr Bruh101 23

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages