Johnny Armstrong
lol

Frankfort, KY

#42 Sep 17, 2012
yea she messed around with mike hyatt,thats what broke them up back in the day....lol!
kapoow

Finchville, KY

#44 Oct 1, 2012
lmao...dude did she shat on Mike Hyatt like she use to John lol...use to tell John to shut the hell up when he talked about that story of butt sex with her and her shatting all over him. Nasty!!
muchiedo1978

Finchville, KY

#45 Oct 1, 2012
lol wrote:
yea she messed around with mike hyatt,thats what broke them up back in the day....lol!
Yea did ole boy forget about this shit, once a hoe always a hoe. The story is this folks....sometimes thingS never change, Karen is still a hoe and it looks like lies more than ever...John is a dumb ass...dude had it made wit a cute ass girlfriend that worked and payed all the bills.....Karen fucked john up like old days...only this time his ass be sitting in jail....Ole boy if he don;t pray better be praying and thankin god he knocked tha girlfriend up so maybe she might forgive his ass for being a dumbass...THE END.
502boy

Finchville, KY

#46 Oct 1, 2012
nuff bout Johns dumb ass and Karens shat stained ass lets talk bout Jons ole lady Id tap tha shit her carrying jons baby or not. They dont get it worked out ill help her out. I be cooking and cleanin tha house while she at work making tha money and be sitting on tha couch when she get home ass naked wit dinner ready for her and other things waiting for her. Hell yea. Were she be living at now since jon in jail ill make a house call ta check on her for our boy Jon.
goodgod

Finchville, KY

#47 Oct 2, 2012
Lord have mercy, what a mess!!!I didn't know all this went on and were is Kim now, and if anyone knows can someone tell me how I can get a hold of her?? John really let things get out of hand this time,have not spoken to him since his dad passed away and besides that he seemed to be on the right path, I was proud of him,finally settled down with Kim like he was with his first wife and living a decent life once more. That one girl sounds worthless as can be,were did she come from any way, I don't recall her , don't recall any Karen when John was younger?? What in the world was he thinking and why???
goodgod

Finchville, KY

#48 Oct 2, 2012
goodgod wrote:
Lord have mercy, what a mess!!!I didn't know all this went on and were is Kim now, and if anyone knows can someone tell me how I can get a hold of her?? John really let things get out of hand this time,have not spoken to him since his dad passed away and besides that he seemed to be on the right path, I was proud of him,finally settled down with Kim like he was with his first wife and living a decent life once more. That one girl sounds worthless as can be,were did she come from any way, I don't recall her , don't recall any Karen when John was younger?? What in the world was he thinking and why???
She has a cell phone but I don't know if she would care if I gave that out over topix. If it can help she also has a land line and since it seems you know John and her???close friend or famliy?? you will know her last name which I wont give out on here you can call 411 it might be listed. She also has a facebook you can type up her first and last name and contact her there. She is still living on the east side of Frankfort and holding the fort down she works at a nursing job in Lexington now in the evening so you if you want to get a hold of her you might want to do it during the day. As for me I am a friend of Johns from school and I know all this cause I became friends with her at her old job, I am female also lol so no worry lol. She is doing about as good as she can be, she loves John if John is smart he loves her,but if you know her you know she keeps herself busy and keeps everything together. As for the mysterious girl not to be rude to you but it is some girl John use to have sex with when we were younger, she as you can see conducts herself like a low down bitch so I don't think you would know her?? Hope I could be helpful to you and you get ahold of her.
goodgod

Finchville, KY

#49 Oct 2, 2012
goodgod wrote:
<quoted text>She has a cell phone but I don't know if she would care if I gave that out over topix. If it can help she also has a land line and since it seems you know John and her???close friend or famliy?? you will know her last name which I wont give out on here you can call 411 it might be listed. She also has a facebook you can type up her first and last name and contact her there. She is still living on the east side of Frankfort and holding the fort down she works at a nursing job in Lexington now in the evening so you if you want to get a hold of her you might want to do it during the day. As for me I am a friend of Johns from school and I know all this cause I became friends with her at her old job, I am female also lol so no worry lol. She is doing about as good as she can be, she loves John if John is smart he loves her,but if you know her you know she keeps herself busy and keeps everything together. As for the mysterious girl not to be rude to you but it is some girl John use to have sex with when we were younger, she as you can see conducts herself like a low down bitch so I don't think you would know her?? Hope I could be helpful to you and you get ahold of her.
WTH???????? You know this post and some of the others, I really worry about Kim being safe and I really hope John gets out soon so he can watch over her, no matter what anyone thinks he is a good person and dose care a lot about her and a lot of you all sound crazy or are doing crazy stuff, this post??? who is this and I don;t know and why in the hell would you be giving out all this info??? I am sure Kim dose not want anyone knowing when she is at home and when she is not and all this info. I myself do know her and John I all be sure to tell her about this one, its not right.
goodgod

Finchville, KY

#50 Oct 2, 2012
lol...Im coming to get you Kim...I like you and I am crazy :)
goodgod

Finchville, KY

#51 Oct 2, 2012
lol.lol.lol.lol...let me tuck myself while you sit in my pit lol..lol your cute hun..hmmm :)
goodgod

Finchville, KY

#52 Oct 2, 2012
you cuite you make me mad...I want to share johnny with you...lol...lol...we can have the best of both worlds lol lol...lol...and we can share you lol...I am going to get ya.
kim1970

Finchville, KY

#53 Oct 2, 2012
Hey everyone, I am Kim by the way :) and yes I was told about this and I am about to waste my time to clear somethings up, and to stop this thread, I don't want to be part or my name on a trashy topix thread. I am a education lady, but I will say this right here shows how pathetic this town really is :) Yes most of the things stated are true what has happen ect, but may I say for most of you what the hell business is it of your's ?? None!!! Last time I check in the 4 years I have been part of Johns life I have never seen any old friends ect unless they wanted something with the acceptation of a few!!! Every time things have became a mess ect you can almost bet that a low life old friend had a part in it with John one way or another and like always they run with their head between their asses and hide under the rock they came from like the degenerate cowards they are.Two to name Josh Kinard, I am not done with you Mr. Kinard so your best bet would be to always avoid me at all cost, I really would if I were you,your present cost me a lot of money dealing with legal matters to get John out of trouble back last summer!!! And don't underestimate, I might come off as meek but you cross me the wrong way, I will become something of a nightmare for you, I take so much but that is it. Karen , well what can I say,the reputation you have now brought on by your actions, I don't have to even think about revenge you did it to yourself, sad thing is you can lose everything in life but the one thing no one can take away from you is your worth and self-respect, do you have any, I guess not :) I was always up front with this "girl" even spoke to her on the phone and I asked her, what kind of women would come into another women home and do this, You my dear could not answer or could not answer that simple question or maybe you knew the answer but were ashamed to speak it for the reason you are not proud to be that kind of girl.As for you I brush that under the rug with the dirt,but never do I want you to set foot, not even 5 feet from my home, I pay for my home dear, I am a hard working decent women, a good mother and never in my life even while I was getting a divorce from the father of my children would I have ever brought this, something like this in front of them,Oh I am sorry your still married, I guess you could not relate to that story. And oh yes, may I point this out also, may I please ask you if you are going to be a compulsive liar master the skill a little better :) I called your husband and told him to call Johns P.O officer?? Really!!! The only number I have dear is your cell phone number for the reason it was always on "my" home phone were you were calling,like what did I do??? Call your cell phone and say hey Karen it is me, can I speak to your husband, there are somethings I need to tell him??? I mean really!!!??No I will tell you what happen, you are married,odd thing is your cell phone you were calling from is in your husbands name, or it was on my caller id, he pays your bills so yea, his wife is cheating and he dose I guess what any pissed off screwed over husband would do and found out info from your loved ones ect, so honestly don't even say my name in any way, EVER!!! and grow up and be a women and good mother!!! cause really after this I wonder about you. As for the rest, all the perverts ect that posted on here, last time I checked, I am a grown women, I take care of myself and ummm I have taste so don't worry about coming to see me :) This is all stupid shit!!! And as for the trouble makers ect that have walked in and out of our life during the past few years and the ones that want to post nasty things on topix ect, get a life, get a job, stay off the pills and pot, get off the couch and do something with your life!!! And yes don't worry I know I am stating this on here but if you know me I would and will have no trouble saying it face to face either. Have a nice day.
kim1970

Finchville, KY

#54 Oct 2, 2012
this thread is done!!!! No more to say!!! anyone!!
stepping up

Frankfort, KY

#55 Oct 6, 2012
He has to walk his 5 and has decided to do it with her get over it.Now you wanna run your mouth put your real name and adress and we will go from there
MichelleC

Frankfort, KY

#56 Nov 12, 2012
Thank god!!! Kim seems like a good girl!!! and I like Johnny also. Never understood why??? When I heard about that mess with the other chick,she seemed to be a mess as long as I knew her, and no good for Johnny,she wasn't back in the day so why would that change?? that one post about what she did to him "Johnny" with the Mike guy back in the day, it is true, fact, Johnny didn't do any wrong to that girl back then and I am sure with this recent shit, she did it,just like how she did all the messed up stuff to Johnny and his girl and having a husband doing that shit,making sure she gets her fun even if it means hurting someone,same ole Karen,!!! Johnny has always been talented and Kim seems to being like all into and devoted to being there for Johnny and being a mom, seems like a real straight laced chick also,with Kim I don't think Johnny will have to worry about any of that shit like he would with and did back in the day with the Karen girl.Johnny is a good guy and he deserves someone like his girl Kim. All I can say about this is good luck to the two of them, and this gose to show messed up shit can happen sometimes but even when ya got real love it wins over all the time. Good luck Johnny and when ya get your 5 years done and when you become a famous artist we can all say we knew ya.Good luck dude.And some more advice dude, when you get out you two need to move the hell away from Frankfort and all these assholes you think ya know but you really didn't know back in the day.
yaboyjay

Frankfort, KY

#57 Nov 12, 2012
goodgod wrote:
you cuite you make me mad...I want to share johnny with you...lol...lol...we can have the best of both worlds lol lol...lol...and we can share you lol...I am going to get ya.
LMAO WTF!!! Karen is that you??? doing crack now or what??? SHUT THE HELL UP!!After hearing my boy got some time, I am pissed and ya ass needs to leave Kim alone, hes got a real women always has,so back up off of her. My boy made a big mistake but hey he got smart and got tired of your warn out slit and asshole, lying bitch!!
laura

Frankfort, KY

#58 Nov 12, 2012
bad news John Robert has a long jail time, but good news to hear he is back with his lady. I agree with the above, those crazy post,saying she was going to get Johns Kim, I bet are Karen, I know her and she is a nut job but hides it very well, you wont know it till you get to really know her and its to late!! Look at Poor John for example,it takes two to make a mess but look were he is at. I heard from a source that knows her but dose not associate with her that all because she felt like having a fling, she lied and told John Robert she was divorced, her husband got mad called his PO officer , she broke up at the time John Roberts long term relationship but that seems to be o.k now,he became homeless,sold most everything he owned,she had him sleeping in a car in her moms drive way I heard??? Heard she got tired of John not finding a good job and with that and this jail time her mad husband caused dropped John Robert like a hot potato when it was not fun anymore. She is a nut case, but I wish the best for John Robert and his lady.
Kevin

Frankfort, KY

#59 Nov 12, 2012
lol you know what I would love to see?? Karen run up on Kim one day and Kim belt her ass in the face a few times, I would pay money to see that shit!! John use to tell me, man don't tell Kim about what that girl said to me,"ya know how pillheads or women that are "but any way I would be like dude?? He said she don't look like it but she fights like man, I don't want my women in jail,I was like lmao!!!! I would pay money to see Kim run up on Karen and bet the hell out of her that would be some funny shit better than UFC LOL. If it ever happens yall let me know and Ill bring the hot wings.
xfactorslayer

Frankfort, KY

#60 Nov 12, 2012
Dats My my boy!!! sucks ya goin be spendin some time in the big house but tha right there is a small choice going towards tha right path take this and make a postive out of it. Dude ya women talk a lot!!! first time i meet her she be talkin bout everything I was like dam this girl got alot ta say and look at her post were she is clarifyin shit ta everyone settin the shit right and not even scared ta let every one know its her but ya women is like wifey material shes foward wit what is on her mind and shit bratha but she a good girl shes tha kinda women a man wants ta marry and shit. As for KA , dont know why im a tellin ya this shit you should know this shit already. tha hoe never been right in tha head and never will be game player and ya got played big time bratha look were ya at and she helped ya out wit tha but brush it off and move foward. Learn from ya mistakes bratha and go foward like ya girl was tryin ta help ya do all along not backwards. We all make mistakes and don't let any haters make ya think different.I wish tha best for ya and dude when ya get out treat ya lady like a queen she was already treatin ya like a King you had tha shit set and let tha hoe KA mess it up for ya dude learn from this for tha both of ya and ya alls kids.Peace bratha
Kitty

Louisville, KY

#61 Nov 14, 2012
awwww yay!!! Johns is back with Kim!!!I am one that is happy to hear that. Known John since I was little and I have known Kim from her sons that wrestle for the high school in Versailles. They are like night and day, but I think they are a cute couple and in a odd way they are both good for each other!!
DannyG

Frankfort, KY

#62 Dec 10, 2012
I told Kim she needs to move them the hell out of Frankfort !!! You all speak of John bad, yea dude did wrong and I have no clue why he did what he did, but he is learning now, and I will also tell ya, he dose love Kim always has even during all this shit, I know my friend,little did ya all know, Karens ass was being played like the slut she is, cause my boy always kept up with Kim and her were abouts while that slut was not around,seen my boy o a few times getting off the bus and we would talk and say yea I had to get some stuff over at Kims,and be bare handed,yea Karen just wanted some strange and John knew that ,Karen played her game and got caught up over her head and messed johns life up big time cause my boy did have it good and still dose cause hes got Kim back, Kim, John told me kicked his ass out because of this Karen shit and he told me dude that is the only reason why I left Kim !!! I have respect for Kim cause she loves my boy John, and she kept on loving him even when she had a lot of knifes put in her back, including that brother of his that kicked him out after him and Kim broke up for awhile. As for Karen,nothing special about that girl and never was and if anything her husband needs to get smart like John did, that girl has been trying or doing this stuff long before this with John, go look on Myspace ,she had a profile saying she was single and sorry she was married also during that time, I use to have her as a friend on Myspace, she is still on my facebook and she is back to her old tricks as I can see on that, I don;t comment on her stupid shit, she acts like a 14 year old on there. What all of you need to do is leave them alone and that includes and gose for fam that was involved!!! I like Kim and John both, and it seemed the only time anyone ever came around them was when they needed to bum or one of them had something that someone needed!!! They got real love,let em be and I hope the hell Kim took my advice and gets em both out of this shit whole Frankfort, away from all you fuckers that seem to be living your 2nd childhood!!! Good luck John and Kim, ya guys have my support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
backpage (Oct '13) 4 hr wtf 18
Jordan Church (Apr '17) 4 hr whitney 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr good news 169,900
Danny Carrier 5 hr Know the truth 6
Forrest metts 5 hr Forrest SOLID Metts 19
Ksu 6 hr Groot8544 9
Hot men from post office 7 hr seeking 9

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages