Johnny Armstrong
yep

Shelbyville, KY

#22 Jul 10, 2012
pillhead and thief and a liar and I bet ya he is on crack also.
I heard

Shelbyville, KY

#23 Jul 25, 2012
Hes back in jail someone told me for violation of probation. I seen him a little while back, he tryed to tell me his ex-girlfriends face book got him in trouble, then he told another friend of mine a whole other story saying she called his PO??? If ya know him ya know neither are true, I have his ex-girlfriend on my face book and she was bitching about Johnny and that other girl messing around havin sex in her house while she was at work. I heard he pissed dirty which don't surprise cause a friend told me him and that other girl came to his house one day looking for someone to buy weed off of and some pills.
Wtf

United States

#24 Jul 25, 2012
Did he go to Western Hills?
his family

Frankfort, KY

#25 Jul 25, 2012
John Roberts great grand father had a sayin "if you can't find something good to say about someone.Don't say anything at all".Seems like maybe you "kindhearted" people could learn something from Daddy Bill
mojo

Shelbyville, KY

#26 Jul 26, 2012
his family wrote:
John Roberts great grand father had a sayin "if you can't find something good to say about someone.Don't say anything at all".Seems like maybe you "kindhearted" people could learn something from Daddy Bill
I do agree with that but to be truthful nothing would be said about him if that was so, I have known him for a long time!!! He makes the choice to be the way he is. I use to work with the girl at Montaplast he was with for a long time, the one they speak of he did really dirty, you know she use to walk to work everyday when she first started till she could get their car fixed!!! She was a really nice girl,educated ect and honestly even if she was the one working she would always speak of him with love and highly, she worked 6 , 7 days a week 10 hour days to support her and him and from reading what he ended up doing to her I don't think he deserves any praise at all. I heard he turned her life upside down for awhile, he took the car so she could not get around, she lost her job, he left her with a bunch of loans they got together to keep him out of trouble, took half the stuff in the house and on top of it doing something like he did in their home with it seems to be some tramp he knew, he did this while she was at work, working her butt off and he was doing nothing, others should feel pitty for him?? I even heard a rumor he did all this I stated above knowing he has a kid on the way with her,and has a older kid he dose not even take care , you take that into consideration and maybe he needed to be taught a few lessons that were forgot growing up on how to treat others, cause I know and this is coming from someone that use to drink a lot, you don't treat other people like that and the way others perceive you is how you treat others and the choices you make, good and bad.
wtf2

Shelbyville, KY

#27 Jul 26, 2012
Dam this post is getting long!! Yea he went to Hills at one time or another to answer that. I know John,Kim and Karen. Yea he is in jail but I think it is not only for a pee test but because of jumping around and the places he was staying. John is still my friend and Kim I like her a lot cause she loved my old friend a lot and kept him out of trouble and was always nice to me cause I wanted him to stay out of trouble Kim was good for him. To be honest about Karen I never liked her even when we were young she is dippy and uses people to her advantage and hides the real her well she messed over Johnny real bad when we were younger.I hope he gets everything worked out I hope him and Kim stop fighting and put this behind them and works stuff out cause they were doing good and awhile back I was happy cause I was thinking man my buddie is going to start doing some kick ass stuff like stuff to be proud of. I am not mad at him or Kim either one.
TRIPPIN

Shelbyville, KY

#28 Jul 26, 2012
haaa wrote:
<quoted text>LOL dude it wont work she is of a different breed.I'm friends with him and I took her out as friends a few weeks after John left her to get her mind off of it. I'll be honest it crossed my mind a few times,shes cute,has a
awesome personality, fun to be around,she just has this innocence about her and I am pretty mad and disappointed at him right now cause I feel he took advantage of that. Lay off of her, she needs friends,she is not from here, she needs to know we are not all like that.
LOL!! I agree dude!!! his ex old ladie don't look bad at all!!!! I always was thinking that from the first time I saw her I was thinking dauuummmm son. You ever seen her in shorts dude I have??? dam hot ass legs!!! Thanks John don't worry buddie one of your old homies will make sure a real man takes care of her while your away at jail or still playing around with Korn Kob Karen.
502boey

Shelbyville, KY

#29 Jul 26, 2012
TRIPPIN wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! I agree dude!!! his ex old ladie don't look bad at all!!!! I always was thinking that from the first time I saw her I was thinking dauuummmm son. You ever seen her in shorts dude I have??? dam hot ass legs!!! Thanks John don't worry buddie one of your old homies will make sure a real man takes care of her while your away at jail or still playing around with Korn Kob Karen.
LOLOLOLOL Aww hell nah ole boy left his old -ladie for korn kob karen he is crazy!! ole boy use ta bitch to use and talk about how her nasty ass would shat on him while they were slamin it and how she always wanted it in tha back door and would shat on him!!! John dude I hoped ya took a shower before ya went ta jail and washed ya stuff real good awww hell no lol.
I am

Shelbyville, KY

#30 Jul 26, 2012
family also and even if I do care about John I will say I am ashamed of his actions on how he treated Kim. There were a few in our family that did not like her but from my understanding when they needed help they were right there in her face asking for it and she would do so. Kim was good for John, he needed someone to really love him, stick by him no matter what but be tough on him when he needed and she was. I was told a few days ago he is back in big trouble while he has been running around with this other girl and of all things a married girl?? I guess if he has to stay some were for a long time he is going to see how faithful and trust worthy she is cause I can't see it??? I will say Kim stuck by John through a lot and their is no doubt in my mind she was faithful doing so.I wished he would learn from things and do something with his life and as for the other family post the only one I could think of that would uphold him doing these kind of things that were stated would be his mother,or from what I have also heard another family member of mine that was also involved in this.
xxcc22112

Shelbyville, KY

#31 Jul 26, 2012
TRIPPIN wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! I agree dude!!! his ex old ladie don't look bad at all!!!! I always was thinking that from the first time I saw her I was thinking dauuummmm son. You ever seen her in shorts dude I have??? dam hot ass legs!!! Thanks John don't worry buddie one of your old homies will make sure a real man takes care of her while your away at jail or still playing around with Korn Kob Karen.
Might as well forget about that shit. I think John like put a chastity belt on her and took the dam key with him when he ran off with that other girl or maybe she is just like that? I am friends with John, I took her out to hang out with some of us one night to cheer her up I mean what John did to her is not cool, she flat out told my ass Ill go out and hang out as friends but don't think your getting anything other than that. She is a sweet and cute lady but dude you might as well go get ya some KY and go to the bathroom or something.
Chazer

Shelbyville, KY

#32 Jul 26, 2012
Do what!!!!?? It's been about a year since I seen him and his girlfriend Kim this is all a joke right??? This mess I have been reading is a joke??? And I sure in the hell hope the Karen everyone is talking about is not the same one that went to county with me, I was the class of 96.If so I am going to shake the shit out of him and ask him, what the hell are you thinking??? This is messed up.
502boey

Shelbyville, KY

#33 Jul 26, 2012
yea dude its all true...and yea dude if you hung wit Johnny back in tha day ...yea he messed over his girl for korn kob karen tha use ta shat on him while he gave it to her in tha back door cause she liked it like tha so he said lol...our ole boy got a stinky winkie.
Chazer

Shelbyville, KY

#34 Jul 26, 2012
Man!!! I don't know what he is thinking?? All I can say is ,John I guess your going to learn, didn't the first time with her ass back years ago and now look what ya got now.
502boey

Shelbyville, KY

#35 Jul 26, 2012
Ya got tha right dude!!! Back last year around dec her ass tryed ta add me on her facebook..I was who dis and when I looked closer I was like hell nah..she be adding people... guys on her facebook she didn't even really know from other peoples facebook she was on tha prowl and Johnny boy took tha bait.He will see if he gets some time and her ass gets tired of waiting...sitting at she can't have no fun.
Bumpkin

Shelbyville, KY

#36 Jul 26, 2012
You all need to stop!!!!Yes John did wrong but he has some health issues that make him do crazy stuff like this!!I am friends with him and Kim both, together they are good people!! If you all are real friends pray for John and Kim, I myself could careless about that Karen cause my opinion , yea she started all this mess and needs to go back to her husband if he will have her back. John needs to get well, Kim needs to stay in good health at this time and these two have a far more important thing to deal with together than this mess that has been going on,far more important.Instead of taking Johns side or Kims side pray for them!!!
yeah

Shelbyville, KY

#37 Sep 3, 2012
I know it takes two and I am not taking Johnnys side but I'll say this! I reconnected my friendship with Karen on facebook awhile back but after I found out all this and found out the nasty stuff she did to her husband and Johnnys live in girl friend I am done, I have changed for the better and I am done with any old friends that still act like they did back years ago. If she come up on this I am sure she will know who posted this since I for the most part ignore her now. Hate to say this about her but this statement fits, you can't make a whore into a house wife, what she did and doing it in another womens home while she was gone, well yea. And once a cheater always a cheater, I hope Johnny understands this about her, she did it to her husband so would be no supirse if she dose it to Johnny.
wth

Shelbyville, KY

#38 Sep 3, 2012
all I can say is from reading this if it were me I would have beat tha hell out of this Karen girl!!!Coming from a female, no nasty bitch will ever come up in my house while I am gone doing stuff with my man. Did the girlfriend beat the hell out her??? If so good for her!!! and I hope she gave her a good ass beating, what a nasty whore!!! Is this the same John that has a crazy ass sister I know ??
sash76

Shelbyville, KY

#39 Sep 8, 2012
I will say Kim will come out on top!!! been friends with John since we were kids and I just started working with Kim at my new job, I recognized her first cause of her face book picture, Kim is a adorable person inside and out, she will come out on top and she really loves John. After hearing what happen I looked on face book at that Karen, is she a pill head??? her eyes are dilated and shit...she looks like a spaced out pill head in her picture,and also don't really care for any girl that dose the shit she did to Kim. WHAT THE HELL JOHN!!!! I know stuff you all don't!!! lol...things will be good .
wow

Shelbyville, KY

#40 Sep 8, 2012
lmao this thread lol. Yea I told Kim her and John get things worked out she needs to make him get tested when he gets out of jail after livin at his brother and his brothers girlfriends house, they nasty as hell and fooling with that slut also. Come ta find out she added my man on her face book at one time and don't even really know him that well, I made his ass delet her off his account cause I would hate to beat a bitches ass if she tryed to pull the same stuff with my man like she did Kim. I know all of them except that slut and to tell ya the truth I like the Kim girl better than I do the whole bunch. Don't listen to the other bunch,Kim help those sorry asses and I heard they took some of Johns shit and stuff when he left there house. Kim is cool, she has given me rides to work with out me giving her gas money when I needed it
eqp123

Finchville, KY

#41 Sep 15, 2012
Don't know the girlfriend Kim very well I know if I had a girl tha took care of me I would be cool and she dont look bad at all dont know what happen there, know John and Karen,from what I heard Karen is nothing now but a married hoe looking ta have fun, screwed John at his old ladies house while tha ladie was at work also.John is in jail now heard for a long time,heard it was from a few people that know Karen called his PO officer and told em a bunch of shit cause she was screwin john behind her husbands back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Smiley 161,096
Set John Tabor free 6 min Her 15
Paul Reed (Dec '09) 49 min Shaniqua 52
Free Banta 5 55 min It Is Me 2
4th degree assault minor injury domestic viole... 1 hr Kendra 8
Single Cops in town 1 hr Hate 4
cats lose 1 hr Carl 8
Shooting off holmes st 8 hr set free 175
omg really 14 hr Once bitten twice... 23

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages