Obama dont care about our children
who cares

United States

#62 Jan 19, 2013
never again, brace for more. Obama is not done yet. We are all rich in his book!
working american

Frankfort, KY

#63 Jan 19, 2013
Did Bush care about your children? NO.
Regarding the gun control, it is only for assault weapons. If you all could read and understand, the government including Biden and other politicans are not taking away the guns, they are just banning assault weapons. Nobody needs those types of guns.
never again

United States

#64 Jan 19, 2013
Bush cared more. He gave me money. I gots more in my pay too. now tax is up, health is up, and no Obamamoney.

obama dont care. he lied!
hmm

Lawrenceburg, KY

#65 Jan 19, 2013
working american wrote:
Did Bush care about your children? NO.
Regarding the gun control, it is only for assault weapons. If you all could read and understand, the government including Biden and other politicans are not taking away the guns, they are just banning assault weapons. Nobody needs those types of guns.
When you say no one needs those types of weapons is besides the point. For one, assault riffles shoot the same as hunting riffles, the only difference is they hold more in the mags. Two, why did you bring up Bush? Hes not president at the moment. Three, isnt doesnt matter what type of gun, except full auto guns obviously, the Constitution protects our rights of having guns no matter what use for them. Four, its a waste of time talking about banning assault riffles when everyone knows it doesnt work in curving violence with guns. Actually most violence with guns does not occur with assault riffles, less than 1%. So please learn what your talking about before you open your hippie mouth.
Murican

Frankfort, KY

#66 Jan 20, 2013
who cares wrote:
If you google snopes and urban legend you will find the truth. Funny they tried to debunk it themselves and so did Factcheck. You do the search on who owns what and contributed to whose campaign.
You are obviously extreme left, Murican, you should feel right at home
Yeah, that's a great rebuttal ya got there to my challenging you to provide FACTS. Let's face it, you got caught in either a lie, or just being wrong. Your unwillingness to defend it proves it.

And actually, I'm a Republican. I just hate having my name, and my party ridiculed because ignorant people like you swallow everything you read on some whackjob website or hear on a radio show.
Duhhhhh

Frankfort, KY

#67 Jan 20, 2013
who cares wrote:
If you google snopes and urban legend you will find the truth. Funny they tried to debunk it themselves and so did Factcheck. You do the search on who owns what and contributed to whose campaign.
You are obviously extreme left, Murican, you should feel right at home
I've always used snopes so this got me curious. I found this about the Mikkelsons, who own and run snopes:

"Barbara Mikkelson is a Canadian citizen, so she can’t contribute to a political campaign or vote in U.S. elections. David Mikkelson registered as a Republican in 2000, and had no party affiliation in 2008.

A check of the donor list at the Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks campaign contributions (1990-2012), shows no contributions by Mikkelson to any candidate from any party.

If there is proof that refutes this, or shows that the Mikkelsons are “flaming liberals,” no one has come up with it."

Looks like you're wrong about snopes...
Exterminator

Beloit, WI

#68 Jan 20, 2013
working american wrote:
Did Bush care about your children? NO.
Regarding the gun control, it is only for assault weapons. If you all could read and understand, the government including Biden and other politicans are not taking away the guns, they are just banning assault weapons. Nobody needs those types of guns.
Those types you speak of is just the start if there banned whats next semi auto hunting rifles such as the remington 7400 you can kill lots of people with them. You can get after market mags for most semi autos or have it made then it will be semi auto pistols it will never end. No one needs a car that goes over the speed limit but we have them. when you come up with a plan to get the guns from gangs and criminals and to get enforced a way to hold people responsible for not keeping their guns locked in a safe so kids cant get them let the world know. Until then any bann will not work , im keeping mine.
lol

United States

#69 Jan 20, 2013
duhhh, if you quote directly from snopes doesn't exactly serve your credibility
KevinP

Pittsburgh, PA

#70 Jan 20, 2013
"Grandpa, who's going to be our president now?" "Well, Darlin', as it is we don't have one. Haven't had one in four years, and it will be at least four more years before there will be any hope in having one. In the mean time Honey, we can watch the circus clown drag your nation down. That proves to you that your momma and daddy hate you."
Duhhhhh

Frankfort, KY

#71 Jan 20, 2013
lol wrote:
duhhh, if you quote directly from snopes doesn't exactly serve your credibility
It's not from snopes, you idiot. But since you can't deny it's a fact, all you can do is try to divert attention away, huh?
Stop Being Stupid

Frankfort, KY

#72 Jan 20, 2013
KevinP wrote:
"Grandpa, who's going to be our president now?" "Well, Darlin', as it is we don't have one. Haven't had one in four years, and it will be at least four more years before there will be any hope in having one. In the mean time Honey, we can watch the circus clown drag your nation down. That proves to you that your momma and daddy hate you."
One president, no matter how bad you think he is, can't drag a nation down. It takes an entire Congress, Democrats and Republicans alike.
gene willis

Kenosha, WI

#74 Jan 20, 2013
why would obama and eric holder give a damn how many whites died.even if they are kids.he signed the anti white hate crimes law in 2009.no minority was affected in this school shooting,or did the jewish own media miss somthing in the sea of white faces?obama crying because white children were killed,give me an asperin.him and eric holder said whites must find redress else were.he was re-elected.he dosnt have to play the i feel sorry for mr and miss whitey.minorities voted him in,white liberals and progressives voted him in.if you people believe blacks care about whites,you'r even more stupid and ignorant then befor.
gene willis

Kenosha, WI

#75 Jan 20, 2013
i have a question,do you people think that law enforcers should have the right to carry more then the average citizen as far as ammo is concerned?do they have the right to carry an assault weapon and the citizens shouldnt?do you believe that only the goverment and law enforcers should be better armed then the average citizen?who should decide what caliber of weapon a citizen can handle?do you believe that all goverment agencies and law enforcers should be the only people outside of the military to operate and control fully automatic weapons and to use such weapons at there discreation?who polices the athorities?we are worried about semi auto,and the goverment and law enforcers have heavy automatic weapons.think about that.semi,vs. fully auto.what weapons should be band for use outside of military use.
lilly

United States

#76 Jan 20, 2013
Well, I don't really care but I checked and it is a direct quote from snopes. You didn't provide your sources.

You should hold on tight to your little girls there in New Castle. They can't run fast enough to get away from the bad guy.
yep

United States

#77 Jan 20, 2013
you take them guns theyll do somethm worse. a bomb si far worse. you cant protect dem kids from evrythang
sweet

United States

#78 Jan 20, 2013
obama only cares about himself. cant get over how uncomfortable his own kids looked in the official pictures of todays swearing in. he only cares about kids when he can use them for his own purposes.

he paraded those kids around when he was signing yet another executive order. all they did was being prompted to write a letter. how many did he receive where kids said dont take the guns away. didnt see those there.

meanwhile obama and co ship guns to mexico and when caught beg the judge not to let the documents get released. for somebody who is so good at locking down his own past aka college and grad records... wow, this should really not even have been a problem in the first place.

meanwhile obama spends, spends, spends, and the average american has less and less and less

the next president has a hell of a mess to clean up. far worse than what the obamamites claim bush left behind. cant believe there are still people who believe spend spend spend really works. only for obama who is spending our money not his
Duhhhhh

Frankfort, KY

#79 Jan 20, 2013
lilly wrote:
Well, I don't really care but I checked and it is a direct quote from snopes. You didn't provide your sources.
You should hold on tight to your little girls there in New Castle. They can't run fast enough to get away from the bad guy.
You're just wrong, dude. Or lying, one. But still, keep changing the subject from the fact that it's true, and that what you said earlier was full of crap.

And I have no idea what you're talking about New Castle. I'm from Frankfort. You really are dense.
lol

United States

#80 Jan 21, 2013
Well, your provider should you being from New Castle for a while. But you may deny that one, too. You may have gotten your quote from another website but it's also on snopes. Very telling that you are in denial about that one, too.

Yes, teach your kids to run and run fast. Because that will be their only defense by the time Obama is done. It's a good thing, too, if they get in shape. They'll have to work harder than many generations before them, to work off the burden Obama laid on them.

Be in denial. I'm thinking your kids will finish you off and make my argument for me. They'll continue to remind you that your love affair with Obama sold out the country.

Too bad the rest of us has to go down with you and your ignorance.
Duhhhh

Coxs Creek, KY

#81 Jan 21, 2013
Maybe you missed it, but I don't like Obama. I'm a conservative.

I also don't like ignorant/ill-informed posts like yours where you claim snopes and urban legends are biased. I challenged you to provide proof; you keep changing the subject.

Bottom line in this entire conversation, and my last word, as I'm heading out for a week in FL: you made some stupid statements about Snopes being biased. I challenged you to prove what you claimed.

You declined.

I pointed that out, and challenged you again. You declined, and you keep changing the subject to OMG OBAMA IS GOING TO RUIN THE WORLD.

Good example - I posted a FACT about the owners of Snopes - one a Canadian citizen, the other a non-political guy who was once registered as a Republican. Instead of admitting that FACT, you challenged it because you found the SAME FACT on Snopes. It might be on Snopes, but it was also in the newspaper article I copied it from, and countless other places too. Dude, it's a fact.

And does the FACT that you've been proven wrong bother you, or get you to realize you're wrong? No. It's on Snopes, and you read somewhere that Snopes is biased. So that FACT must also be wrong, huh? Just idiotic.

End of story.
really

United States

#82 Jan 21, 2013
"Maybe you missed it, but I don't like Obama. I'm a conservative."

One wouldn't know from your posts.

Who really cares. It's like the snopes people claiming they are not liberals but neutral or even conservatives. One wouldn't know looking at the political stuff on snopes. Yet, you being the 'conservative' you claim to be would likely see it differently. People tend to read things the way they want to read things. BTW, FACT is lack of US citizenship doesn't prevent you from being extremely liberal or make donations to a political party. Yet, it doesn't really matter. It's irrelevant to the topic.

FACT is, any kind of gun ban will not prevent attacks on people.

FACT is, putting armed guards into schools or even on every street corner will not prevent anything either.

FACT is, our great grandkids will still pay for the mess Obama created. Heck, and I don't even have kids yet.

Now that is the real end of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 143,174
Curtiss Trophy 14 min derrick at Curtis... 5
red head at post office 15 min There it is 29
Scary incident at Bondurant 18 min Sheeeut Up T 12
Frankfort Police Dept 24 min Wendy 16
Dallas sams works for the police!!! 1 hr Dallas Wife 16
Best home town restaurant? 1 hr Mark 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages