#1 Nov 5, 2012
Who knows where i can get a food stamp phone at
mmmmmmmmm

Versailles, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2012
THANG

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2012
You better get it quick. When Obama loses election that big waste will be gone just like Obama.
Want it_ Take it

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2012
It's so hard for those of us who pay for your "free" phone to believe that you were dumb enough to celebrate this wonderful gift you were given by the Obama administration. Gift, bwahaha. I worked at least 3 hours a week for your "gift". You're welcome. Your texts and conversations have been recorded and archived for future reference. Hope none of you handled your drug deals or foodstamp sales on one of these "free" phones.
Want it_ Take it

United States

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Sheep. Sheep to the slaughter. Baaaaaa.
dumb

Whitewater, WI

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Is that not the dumbest thing u have ever heard of? If u get food stamps, u get a free cell phone. What is the world coming too?
elmer fudd

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2012
Ask the dead beats we are forced to support.if they dont work they shouldnt get anything.EVER.
sheri

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2012
Go to BP of US60, they have em there.
Btw dumbo, all electronic data from txt to internet usage is all being captured and recorded but not analysed
Dumbo

Pearl River, LA

#9 Nov 6, 2012
I wish people wouldnt use my name.
phone

Wheeling, IL

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Seriously, how do I sign up for one? Is it a cellphone?
romney is better

Wheeling, IL

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Sign me up! I'd like to benefit somehow from Obama being voted back in....lol
Luvah Luvah

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2012
Whats the address of that BP station?
Wtf

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2012
First of all... Mind your own business!
Second.... If the didn't qualify for the phone then they wouldn't get it, the same with the food stamps.
I'm just tired of people bashing on others for getting help weather it be food stamps or a phone. I get both but I also have a husband that works full time and two little girls that he provides for. I can't afford a phone and if it wasn't for this phone I couldn't make my kids doc apts.
All I'm saying is you should know the whole story before you judge someone with food stamps or a free phone.
Vinnie V

Shelbyville, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2012
The phone program was started by George W. Bush, not Obama.
hello

Frankfort, KY

#15 Nov 14, 2012
Stupid ignorant folks. Vinnie is right Obama has nothing to do with that. It was George Bush and his administration that started that so people could get a cell. Research and do your homework before posting negative and racist remarks.
mudfugger

Frankfort, KY

#17 Nov 15, 2012
you can get a free phone at maine sourse next to dom piza on east side
dnt kno

United States

#18 Nov 15, 2012
Wtf wrote:
Second.... If the didn't qualify for the phone then they wouldn't get it, the same with the food stamps.
I'm just tired of people bashing on others for getting help weather it be food stamps or a phone. I get both but I also have a husband that works full time and two little girls that he provides for. I can't afford a phone and if it wasn't for this phone I couldn't make my kids doc apts.
All I'm saying is you should know the whole story before you judge someone with food stamps or a free phone.

I agree i work fulltime n still cant afford food for my family thts y i get foodstamps......ppl r so freakin stupid not everybody tht gets foodstamps abuse them
scum

Frankfort, KY

#19 Nov 15, 2012
Wtf wrote:
Snobs look down on everybody that needs a helping hand. Can't be happy with what they have and mind their own damn business makes them feel big to crap on those less fortunate.
frkgrl

Frankfort, KY

#20 Nov 15, 2012
I don't look down on anyone that needs help getting on their feet. But, there should be a time limit to receive these benefits. If you receive benefits for a year and you still don't have a job....sorry!! I have been on them before but i didn't look at it as a career move
scum

Frankfort, KY

#21 Nov 15, 2012
frkgrl wrote:
I don't look down on anyone that needs help getting on their feet. But, there should be a time limit to receive these benefits. If you receive benefits for a year and you still don't have a job....sorry!! I have been on them before but i didn't look at it as a career move
Yes there should be as well as for unemployment checks but considering the unemployment rate right now extentions of said benefits should be allowed. No not as "career payments" but some extention. Put yourself and your regular daily needs in their spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min usa 149,549
Michael Quire? 5 min Kyfaith 1
John Sower 39 min Insider 1
Police Unity March 2 hr WOW 13
Thieves on Mount Zion Road 2 hr Who 52
Two creeks 2 hr Insider 4
Hanghillary 4 hr Hang Hillary 3

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance