First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Cleaning the ladies since 1980”

Since: Nov 10

Your cervix

#2 Nov 24, 2010
Dustin Hamblin wrote:
Who wants to talk shit now, huh? F&*% KY Pro Tints! I'm back, i done tinted more on Saturday than you
Yeah boi pro tints sucks !! They don't stand behind there products or work! Hey Dustin not to brag but I tinted more than you both!!
Shocked

Tomball, TX

#3 Nov 24, 2010
Really Dustin...I'm shocked that you a known business owner in this town would stoop to this level of trash talking. If I remember correctly you didn't know shit about tinting until you worked at pro tints while you were in high school. It's ashame you've let rumors bother you to this degree. It's juvenile I expected more from a man/business I've referred people in this to community to use.
dayum

United States

#4 Nov 28, 2010
Shocked wrote:
Really Dustin...I'm shocked that you a known business owner in this town would stoop to this level of trash talking. If I remember correctly you didn't know shit about tinting until you worked at pro tints while you were in high school. It's ashame you've let rumors bother you to this degree. It's juvenile I expected more from a man/business I've referred people in this to community to use.
Hit me up punk ass!

facebook.com/profile.php... #
Shocked

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2010
dayum wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit me up punk ass!
facebook.com/profile.php... #
try the link again
Dustin Hamblin

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2010
Look I don't care what anyone says, BJ stands for blow j.
Rachel

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2010
Wow Dustin did you come up with that one all by yourself?
leah

United States

#8 Nov 30, 2010
I've heard bad shit about bj even from his workers and family. But dustin shouldn't trash talk. Ill still go to a1 but I'm disappointed he would go to the level of protints.
Hmmm

Frankfort, KY

#9 Dec 1, 2010
Seriously canít believe another business owner would trash talk another on topix of all things. Iíve always heard great things about both however I donít see the pro tints owner on here talking trash not a lot to say for yourself Dustin. A lot of people read this if you want the professional customers you might want to think twice you just lost our business!
leah

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2010
Pro tints owner bj could b usin a dif name or even someone could b usin dustins name
Triple L

Louisville, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2010
I know both and I can guarantee that BJ started talking shit first cause he was jealous of Dustin's business.I agree with Leah it could be anyone using Dustin's name..Topix is DRAMA DRAMA!
its me

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Dec 1, 2010
hay
Where

Frankfort, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2010
I don't know who any of you are talking about. I don't know anything about KY Pro Tint or any other detail place. I'm looking for a place to take my business. I want to get my windows tinted on my car and also looking for at getting a remote starter for my car. Where and who does a good job and stands behind their work?
Mrs L

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2010
Where wrote:
I don't know who any of you are talking about. I don't know anything about KY Pro Tint or any other detail place. I'm looking for a place to take my business. I want to get my windows tinted on my car and also looking for at getting a remote starter for my car. Where and who does a good job and stands behind their work?
take it to Dustin he does awesome tint and his car installed is awesome as well
Dustin Hamblin

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2010
Mrs L wrote:
<quoted text> take it to Dustin he does awesome tint and his car installed is awesome as well
Thanks, i do
Yipes

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Dec 2, 2010
Hey Dustin I don't know you from Adam but I do know marketing and advertising.

If I were you, I'd remove all the creepy stuff on your Facebook page like "YOU DO YOU AND I'LL DO ME" and "IF ANYONE IS WORRIED ABOUT ME OR MY SHOP" and stuff like that. If I was in the market for a tint, that sort of stuff would make me pass you right on by.
Triple L

Louisville, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2010
Yipes wrote:
If I were you, I'd remove all the creepy stuff on your Facebook page like "YOU DO YOU AND I'LL DO ME" and "IF ANYONE IS WORRIED ABOUT ME OR MY SHOP" and stuff like that. If I was in the market for a tint, that sort of stuff would make me pass you right on by.
Dustin can put anything he wants on his facebook that's the thing about fb it's your page to post what you want and futher more his page is private so your drama ass probably friend requested him be nosey!! Get off Dustin's ass geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz!like he sweats you not coming to his shop or not if your going to talk shit! I guess if you want the best tint job you will go to A1..
Dustin Hamblin

United States

#18 Dec 2, 2010
Dude get off me, I put whatever I want out there.
Yipes wrote:
wow

Huntington, IN

#19 Dec 2, 2010
Lol damn i aint goin to anyone in frankfort for tinting you all r screwed up
Dustin Hamblin

United States

#20 Dec 3, 2010
Whatever dude, I don't need your business anyways.
wow wrote:
Lol damn i aint goin to anyone in frankfort for tinting you all r screwed up
Yipes

Shepherdsville, KY

#21 Dec 3, 2010
Dustin Hamblin wrote:
Dude get off me, I put whatever I want out there.
<quoted text>
Hey man that's your choice, just trying to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Widener 22 min Found It 5
decent woman greatest topic poster of all time (May '13) 1 hr Mr Wright 14
I am getting a DECENT perm today. 1 hr Rubberduck 33
OMG Did he Die 1 hr Dumb Title 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Strel 163,430
Tonya franklin 8 hr Attorney at Law 4
lindsi dews (Nov '14) 8 hr Whatajoke 29

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance