Who as the Deputy that was caught ste...

Who as the Deputy that was caught stealing and resigned

Posted in the Frankfort Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Roscoe Jenkins

Frankfort, KY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Who was the Franklin County deputy that was caught stealing office money and resigned Saturday? Where is the press conference that the Sheriff is famous for? Is he going to be prosecuted for the crime or it going to be handled like the city?
Seriously

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 17, 2012
I Heard wrote:
I heard it was Matt Brown. There's been accusations going around for a while that he's been stealing from crime scenes but the rumors had it that Melton was in on it too. So now it appears that half the rumors were founded. Makes you wonder about the other half...
LMFAO. Pat Melton was NEVER part of the rumor. Got you Pat haters are as big of liars as the politicians you all elected to the white house.
What

United States

#7 Dec 17, 2012
I find Topix more reliable than the State Journal. Then again, that's not saying much, is it?

Suffice it to say, Pat has done stuff like this everywhere he has worked. SO will be no different.
Ted

United States

#9 Dec 17, 2012
It not true if so the news would have it out. U can't keep it out of the papers
Oh no

United States

#10 Dec 17, 2012
Craig, don't you have anything better to do?
farts smell

Mokena, IL

#11 Dec 17, 2012
Someone resigning isn't news worthy.
cake face

Jasper, IN

#14 Dec 17, 2012
all u would have to do is go to the sheriffs office and ask to speak to him... if hes no longer there , then that will answer your questions. or just call out there and ask for him.... hell hang up or just say u was wondering if he answers if these rumors are true. what can they do to you for that. nothing..........
cake face

Jasper, IN

#19 Dec 18, 2012
it is all true.
truth

United States

#20 Dec 18, 2012
cake face wrote:
it is all true.
How do you know? I'm curious about what he did? How do you all know he resigned? I can't find anything about it.
Just wait

Lexington, KY

#28 Dec 18, 2012
It's just like any other investigation. They can't release details until its finished. Quit being a bunch of crybabies and wait for it.
i did not

Frankfort, KY

#31 Dec 18, 2012
I did not get arrested!
the other charlie brown

United States

#34 Dec 18, 2012
*beins as - not beinds as.

also, i meant arrested friday, not today.
hhh

Ashburn, VA

#36 Dec 18, 2012
Hulk Hogan is da man...
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

#39 Dec 19, 2012
Where did the Detective post go?
No no

Versailles, KY

#44 Dec 19, 2012
He did not get fired or resign.
Haters

Versailles, KY

#45 Dec 19, 2012
Don't hate.
wondering

United States

#53 Dec 19, 2012
Still nothing in the state journal???
stateurinal

Lebanon, KY

#55 Dec 19, 2012
Check kentucky.com article today about the ksp and fbi investigation that IS going on.
HECTOR

Frankfort, KY

#57 Dec 19, 2012
Dude..if they put him in general population...
hIjAcKeD

United States

#58 Dec 19, 2012
Did you read the same article I did? I saw no mention of the FBI being involved, and I sure didn't get the sense of a cover up. Last I checked, a cover up meant you kept all the info to yourself, not tell an outside agency about it and let them investigate. No matter what, you people won't be happy. Even if the sheriff and his deputies crapped bricks of pure gold and held the keys to the gates of Heaven, you'd have something negative to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfort Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krogers chicken lunch $4.49 4 min Krogers 48
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min REMEMBER DETROIT 166,274
AntiTrumpers gonna start civil war 10 min Junkyardcat 60
Only drive 4x4s to a riot 21 min Eric 26
I'm glad she got run over 46 min Mark 3
Landlords 47 min Mark Tackett 11
What's more fun? 59 min Town Critic 3

Frankfort Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frankfort Mortgages